myanimelist.net/manga/7375/Kokou_no_Hito?q=kok
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>one chance at life
>wasn't born kurd
Why even live :(

"Why don't you have a comfy Ali gf user"

rate bf
same sad :((

aww but user you don't need to belong to a specific race to exercise your goat/donkey fucking fantasies
worthless excrement hang yourself on a spiked rope

>lucky to be an opressed minority
Soooooo lucky

cake

they only ever got oppressed because they wanted to create their own country
if they'd behave nothing would happen to them, just like all the other minorities in anatolia and mashreq
when has the turkish state done anything against the circassians in turkey? or the iraqis to the turkmen?
the kurds are unruly barbarian tribesmen that are a threat to the progress and stability of the nation

*summons LebanoniANO"

Agreed. Blatant misinformation too when they claim the largest ethnic group without a country, that falls to the Tamils

nuke /mena/
too much baggage

no

youtu.be/ormnL7n-bPg
somebodyyyy loves you babyyyyyyyy ooooooouuuuuuuhhhhhhhoooooooooooooo

Iraqi Kurdistan HDI 0.750 high

Iraq HDI 0.654 medium

Semitic scum btfo.

Aryan pride.

يردلي يردلي سمرة قتلتيني
خافي من رب السما وحدي لاتخليني

o fug dats a benis :-DDDDDD

what they need is not a state,
what they need is love
youtu.be/Ko0BBS2dIrI

...شلشل عليه الرمان
....النومي فزعلي
...هذا الحلو ما اريده
...ودوني لاهلي

youtube.com/watch?v=f0nFTdKlKLw
this is what i need
1 day i will be a good muslim inshalla

mena a shit. prophet muhammad (rip) chose the wrong people to enlighten.

like i said before i am curious what the french would've done with islam for example
the current "ummah" are one above niggers, basically worthless corrupt trashcans and rabble who cannot even wait in line in an organized manner

It wouldn't have been as funny then, enlightening an already disciplined people is boring
nothing beats turning a bunch of hedonist desert people that get their kicks off premature burials into medieval space marines

I swear, Allah swt gave us Islam & took Arabs out of the jahiliyah yet now we're in full jahiliyah mode

yea except now we kill each other over the prophet's shoe size instead of working for progress, wealth, science etc.
it's unironically becoming a death cult in that more and more are just living to die now, fuck improving yourself or your community when we're gonna die and enter paradise if we just pray right

Kurds are the most powerful race

>yea except now we kill each other over the prophet's shoe size instead of working for progress, wealth, science etc.
hhhhhhhhh this
If only I was born in Islamic Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaain

yeah, no. praying is only one of the five pillars of islam. 1/5 won't even get you to the gates.
agree with everything else you wrote though.
this. but with the exception of one arab who i will not name.

al-andalus was impressive indeed
very unique culturally
then it divided itself and turned into small useless emirates that all paved the way for the reconquista
i'd say that andalusia represented a high culture and could've been a very interesting country/region today without the dark age deus vult inquisitory christcuck morons entering

i know retard it's a figure of speech
and who are you to agree you're not even muslim you agreeing only hurts my case

go rot in a ditch please

go back to facebook you attention craving sandnigger

>mena 'people'

youtube.com/watch?v=yNtZ5ZG9oxo
>these funny little rappers and their funny little disses, and ha-ha you don't make more money than my missus little fuckboys tell 'em I aint playin'
fireeeeee

horriblenight faggots
hopefully the heavens will answer my pleas and nuke mena tomorrow

>muhammadans
>not even once
there's unironically something inherently wrong with you guys.

shut up your are an ethiopian you don't get to decide who's what

this is good to see that some are able to see light where it is unlike others who stay stuck in darkness even though the light is in front of them. bonne nuit

based ethiopia

i wish that i was having a laugh, dude.
>you agree with them
reeeeeeeeeeee
>you disagree with them
>reeeeeeeeeee
there's absolutely no way to reason with them.
thanks, sweet dreams pupper

What do you think about couscous?

where's my favourite Egyptian poster

i wonder if she finished her medical studies

This is the worst general I've ever seen. You should all kill yourselves nothing personal

|ω・`)ノ

~~~) (.-.)(:I )(゜-゜)( I:) (.-.)(:I )(゜-゜)( I:)

Hello my brothers

>UMMMMIII

kys dumb rojbonposter

yeah

>ctrl+f "kys"
>435 results

nice hedgehog

nuke mena

post pictures of where you are

Hey brother, what do i do if i want to marry a qt moroccan?

guys look at him
I told you he is a pedophile, just picks on the weakest kid and exploits him for pics

found this on leddit, our very own autistic leb is on TV

I'm cheering for you bae
stay strong

fixed it

>what do i do if i want to marry a qt moroccan?
work hard, go to HEC meet one there who you regularly invite to the most expensive café in town for all the duration of your cursus while nothing happens but platonic exchange, then when you graduate and Monoprix calls you to be a slave accountant at this point you tell your parents to book a meeting with hers, negotiate wedding and dump a lifetime of savings on he little girl fantasies all while continuously offering her presents you'll have to pay triple the price already paid in taxes at the airport of country she obliges to take her to by mentioning she always dreamt of, and after the big day you can both turn fat and tired from mint tea consumption everyday

wow never knew this comment really blew up while i was away,,, thanks for all the memes and reddit gold

*pukes soul*

dumb frogposter

كفاية

DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER DUMB FROG POSTER GO TO REDDIT GO TO REDDIT PENIS PENIS PENIS PENIS NORMALFAG NIGGERFAG KEKFAG FAGFAG

dumb neo4chan ironyfag

je croyais qu'on était copains :(

nice diarrhea map

LOOK ! A TALKING TREE !!!!

neeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeee ???

nuke /mean/

Somehow, even /egy/ manages to be better than this shithole.

it's okay you can drop the act, we are all here for your here, you are among friends

i like to visit /egy/ to practice reading arabic, not like I can understanding it though... still seems like a cool place

where is my kefi hikker friend

>not like I can understanding it though
More often than not, this is better for you

deicide is shitty buttmetal bro

>we are all here for your here

it's ok to cry, don't worry

just die stupid sandpeople

I did date one but i had to break up because her parents didn't approve for her to see someone and she wanted to turn our relationship into some weird unofficial thing. It didn't seem right to me vis a vis her familly.
Anyways it does seem like a big problem you know, casual dating is wrong in our culture but then speeking of mariage to a girl you didn't date for a certain time is creepy in french culture.
If i want a pure girl it's possible if she is like 18, but then she is too immature to be serious. If she is like 22 she is mature enough but at this age she most likely has a past with someone else.
What do?

I know you don't mean this, we both know it.

dubs and die

dumb wojakposter

dubs and confirm my death

dubs and confirm my death confirmation

And proud buddy

dumb feelsposter

What manga from? Lokks comfy desu

finally some one asked about this manga
it's kokou no hito i love it desu
myanimelist.net/manga/7375/Kokou_no_Hito?q=kok

I still see mothers go to people they barely know and ask their daughter's hand for their son. It's fucked up yet considered normal. Really hope this practice gets lost next generation.
wedding should never be the start of relationship
>what do?
I don't know, keep your habits and see what comes your way, but I feel like you're idealizing this type of women a little too hard, they can be cunts too.

used to be sort of popular in previous generation in turkey too but its getting rarer now.

Do any of you guys know where the anatolian turks came from?

north-west asia, east of caspian sea.

poland

I had an English teacher in 10th grade suggest out of fucking nowhere that I marry his daughter.
Spilt all my spaghetti that instant

lul thats a bit extreme. in my generation such shit are pretty unacceptable, specially if you are middle class. i am 1990 born btw.