Just think lads--all these habbenings, & RIO still to come!

Everyone here has to agree, this past 3 weeks or so-- Brexit, Russian football hooligans in france, stanbul airport, Dallas, tonight-- has easily been a year worth of habbenings.

And guess what? the biggest clusterfuck in sporting history--the Rio Olympics, along w. the riots at the Rep and Dem Convention-- are still to come!

How amazing is it to be a NEET with several monitors, a tablet, and a good electronic synagogue this summer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM
lgcstandards-atcc.org/products/all/VR-84.aspx?geo_country=es#history
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How I am supposed to study for my grad school entrance exams when it's literally HAPPENING ALL THE TIME ALL YEAR LONG?!!?!

fuck 2016

have to agree. all in total, this has been better than paris,far better, and we still have zika, gangs of shitskins engaging in kidnapping and armed robbery of tourists, swimmers in shit water all still to come.

Gonna be a lomg, hot summer m8s. get comfy!

oh shit, wanted a brazillian here-- they aren't saying in MSM, but all the net sources I trust (antiwar, a few other) are sayign there is no cash, no security, your president might be impeached during games-- seriously, how fun is it going to be to watch?

Also heard the gangs from favellas gettign ready to figth it out while tourists there. true??

All I need is a resurgence of Ebola-chan in Brazil and I'm set for the year.

>swimmers in shit water

more like corpse water

Well France just hosted EURO2016, so what are you afraid of ? I remember all the predictions of possible happenings, nothing will happen, praise KEK

Bump, Brazil please answer. According to your media, is it going to be as bad as they are saying there? Imagine that, plus conventions, plus nigger chimp outs, plus Isis.. Fuck, cannot wait!

Oh, plus Brit political fuckup. God what a summer...

Is it just me, or does the logo look like pic related?

>nothing will happen
France also had 80k extra cops on payroll, which brazil can't afford.

But bigger issue, a nigger shot 11 cops in US, killed 5. you'd think the niggers would at least lay low for one day to show some sort of respect for the poor bastards? NOPE.

You can mark it down, a nigger is going to try a repeat performance in the US with cops. God, next month will be glorious... whenever I think it can't get any better...
need to hook up a rasberry pi to an old TV so I have another way to watch periscopes..

Don't forget the conventions! They don't seem like much now, but they are both going to be insane inside and outside the buildings.

I thought I was only one who noticed that. It looks like a condom or some sort of dick strap...btw, re: brazil, does everyone know 2 weeks ago, a gsmg od 20 armed men went into a downtown hospital and just took over to free one of their fellow gang members?

media kept it very quiet bc the hospital is the one in Rio recommended for tourists.

How fucking dare you.

How fucking dare you, absolutely disgusting that other scum like you wish harm on others so willingly like that, You deserve to burn mother fucker. I hope you fucking die

the State of Rio de Janeiro is completely bankrupt because of the oil pricedrop and the corruption scandals (it's where Petrobras operates from) + dumb leftists run the place ever since I can remember

so yes they are several months behind payments to public servants, including physicians and policemen, who have to foot the bill themselves for the gas on their patrol cars if they want to work or just park somewhere

the strategy to occupy the favelas has backfired as police is underfunded and gangs are taking over territory looking forward to make money during the olympics, the worst thing is economic crisis brings a rise in criminality overall so you can expect tourists to be targeted left and right (something that would have been more under control two years ago)

on top of the state being broken and criminality on the rise (in a place where it's already rampant): guanabara bay has flesh eating bacteria in it; the zika virus will be a problem as it never gets cold in Rio; a cycling bridge just fell the other day killing a couple of people (shoddy infrastructure); and our intelligence agency knows we are being targeted by ISIS and some guantanamo bay fucks Uruguay took over from the US are already missing.

Looks more like a cock cage.

Why does the rio logo look like a cock cage

>Don't forget the conventions!
boys, for once I won't be falling asleep hoping I don't wake up...at least for a few months.

All we're missing is a big ISIS attack in Yurope, but one at Ataturk airport was enough for me because have passed through that place at least 20 times waiting for layovers to italy or qatar or malta.

A year earlier to the day and my ass would have been dead, was even same time.

Going to be a great summer. Who needs a holiday this summer with all this going on?

wouldn't it be zika chan?
>Sending your best athletes to Brazil so they become sterile and unable to produce the next generation

LOL

>France also had 80k extra cops on payroll, which brazil can't afford.

the army is bringing out 25k troops to the streets of Rio but even with that it won't be safe:

youtube.com/watch?v=c0ztLtpuwkM

I study Medicine in Uerj (State University of Rio de Janeiro) and I have no class since 4 months ago. It's a state university. Rio de Janeiro is fucked so hard.

>electronic synagogue

a computer?

LOL, I said it is a State University before. My bad.

Christ, sounds like it's gonna be a fun time! and plus your president might be gone so no one even to run shit, right?

To be honest, the bloated American and Eurotrash tourists (the types who go to shit like that) deserve what they get.

I got laugh out of the dude robbing the wheel chair basketball girl. Perfect target-- she couldn't chase him!

Do most of you all have cell phones cams and decent net hookups? will suck if she don't get enough footage of it going down.

Have we started the fire?

Hate to say it but I am overloaded on happenings for the year, I need time to recharge.

No!! How can you not know that the electric jew/electronic synagogue is a TV? oi vey...

...I cannot fucking unsee that now.

>were going to win so much you'll get tired of winning
>and then we will keep winning

The Cockrings of Doom is now the Cock Cages of Doom.

>annot fucking unsee
you sound like a definite homophone, user. what's wrong with 2 men who love each other cutting off circulation to their cock/putting a consenting gerbil up their asses if it makes them happy?

Do you even know its (current year)?

In the Police Station of my neighborhood the policemen don't even have toilet paper. Also, in the postial my cousin works (he's a doctor) he doesn't have a proper chair to sit (not even kidding). Criminality is growing in Rio and most beaches are not safe for swimmers. I live in Copacabana, considered a great place in this country, but I still worry all the time about robbers and dying -- they often kill for no reason, only evilness-. Rio is a beautiful city (especially south zone and barra), but our culture is bad, because it is too leftist, so criminals don't get proper punishment. All of our candidates, except for one (Flávio Bolsonaro) are leftists. We need to elect Jair Bolsonaro for presidency, so we can change this country and DESTROY all criminals, from poor blacks to rich whites. This nation should be great and rich, I still love my country, I'm not like many Brazilians that hate our country. My sister lives in the USA and she invited me to live with her, but I said no. I will stay here and fight for my nation. I went to the street against COMMUNIST BITCH DILMA ROUSSEFF. I only vote for candidates that HATE criminals and don't apologize them. We need men with balls in this nations.

TRUMP 2016
BOLSONARO 2018

>hospital
>nation
Sorry for MANY MISTAKES! I TRY MY BEST!

>and plus your president might be gone so no one even to run shit, right?

The final vote for her impeachment will be held in August, yes, and it's looking like she'll be gone. The preparation for the Olympics are pretty much done at this point and the vice-president replacing her is much more competent anyway. The real problem is the Worker's Party won't just leave 15 years of power like that, especially when they were being so sucessful in implementing their project of power. Some people on the right are suspecting a false flag attack on their behalf, they were terrorists during the 60's and 70's after all.

>Do most of you all have cell phones cams and decent net hookups?

There'll be plenty of footage available to grace ourselves upon, don't worry.

They really let the Olympics go to a third-world-country
How did this happen

you make fewer mistakes than the avg native speaker on here, user.

Have you or anyone you know bought tickets? Despite what they are saying, have to think it will be empty.
The thought of having a Zika baby will scare the shit out of any Westerner still young enough to have kids.

Also have to say, the timing of Zika makes me suspect (I know, tinfoil hat..I actually hate alex jones and think he's a fraud( ISrael is involved in some way to sell a cure/vaccine.

Before you laugh at me, in the late 90s, Israel was working on a biological weapon that would kill Arabs but not Jews. If you'd like source, Dr. WL Pierce spoke about it (and this was 17 years ago) and his research always impeccable.

I'd bet Israel has it perfected by now, or close to it. probably testing it out on the pals. Who would ever know? They don't let the red cross in.

Can't wait for all those kidnapped tourists!

Why do the Jews want major international events going to shitholes

Rio has BOPE. They did fine before the World Cup.

zika isn't anything new

I dunno I'm not a jew ;^)

Logo is literally a chastity cage. It's a cuckold conspiracy. They are not even hiding it.

Good luck in the sevens, even if you'll probably get your shit pushed in by the kiwis again.

I havent, but maybe I will. I don't know of anyone who have bought tickets already, but I don't talk too many people to be honest.

I don't know if you saw it, but our cycle path fell in São Conrado (wealthy area) and killed two men.

Brazil is an ONU Outpost, 80% of our laws are decrees directly provided by the globalist organization, also, Bolsonaro will never be elected, you can sit on your chair and wait for Marina Silva ( so-called SJW, received a lot of ONU acknowledgment, has all the private banks on her purse + the founder of CNN - Ted Turner - and other rich/full of power people ).
Don't be stupid and take your sister offer.

>to many
Fix'd.

>going to shitholes
to trace it back..jewish diversity has ensured the Olympic committee is full of Africans, just like world cup.

When you want to get a vote for the Olympics, guess which nations you go see with a blonde white whore and $100k?
hint-- it ain't the Asian nations. Ain't the Euros either.

Not sure what you're rambling about m8

Rugby sevens, probably the only thing you're country will be mildly relevant in during the olympics?

Hey, at least it's better than mine though, don't take it too hard.

>2012 London opening ceremony
>multiculturalism, diversity, historical revisionism

>2016 Rio
>Brazilian girls shaking their asses

I really don't understand why Sup Forums hates Brazil. It's a pretty based country.

Rugby isn't that big here, it's more a kiwi thing since 95% of the players are big black bastards

I'm upper class here though, also I'm studying Medicine. She has a pretty good standard of living in Miami (yes, she lives there). She has a business degree and is probably middle class. The thing, though, is that she doesn't have many American friends. They usually don't like latinos. She could pass as Italian, but still... far from your average white anglo American. Also, her first name is very latino sounding. Her surnames are both Italian though.

Also, I have my family here. I have very few friends (who I talk to basically online) so I'd be very alone in the USA. I'd hate to be an illegal too. I'd never be an illegal there. I'd only move to America if I could work as a doctor there.

Just to clarify: she isn't illegal nowadays, but that's because she married an American (paid for it). She was illegal for some time.

Respect, brother. It takes a lot of balls to stay and try to change your country for better, especially if it's a poor crime ridden corrupt shithole with leftists fucking stuff up, like Brazil or Russia!

Come on man, the wallabys aren't that bad. You're at least 2nd/3rd in the world.

H A P P E N I N G

Students in my university went to class in swimming suits (when we still had class) because the AC didn't work. It's up to 40 degrees celsius in the summer.

Holy shit, even Russia is not that bad.

>she doesn't have many American friends. They usually don't like latinos.
mate, 65% of miami is cuban/central american. you'd have to learn Spanish to survive there, but close to portuguese, shouldn't be hard.

people in the US dislike MEXiCANS, not Hispanics. If you study hard and can pass the boards, they are going to have a shortage of doctors and FL is full of old people.

why not? I'm White but having spent time in South America, I like the upper class there. Actually more racist than I could ever dream of being (ones I've met).

>Have you or anyone you know bought tickets?

A friend of mine has a couple of tickets to the basketball finals I think. That's it.

50% of the tickets have not been sold yet, which is disastrous. If it comes down to the day and they are still there, the brazilian government is forced by the olympic comittee to buy the tickets, which are probably going to be given away to public school nigglets. Brazil is footing the entire bill on this fucking event and we won't even show off like China did .It'll fucking expose us a a crumbling nation instead, how ironic.

>Also have to say, the timing of Zika makes me suspect

You wouldn't be suspicious if you knew the state of public health in Brazil. Every goddamn summer we have dengue fever outbreaks across Brazil and the government does nothing to contain it, I've even seen some inside ICU at hospitals. It's the same goddamn mosquito that transmits zika, chikungunya, dengue and malaria. It was just a matter of time until it collected a couple more diseases, and it just hapenned that the time was during the World Cup with the influx of foreigners.

>xs funcionárixs

puta que pariu...

Holy shit, I never felt so white before. Guess they weren't shitting me when they told I descended from Germans/russians/italians, also I have a german surname, feelzwhiteman

She lived in Cincinatti before and also Fort Lauderdale. I know it is full of latinos in Miami and Florida in general. I don't know... She doesn't seem to have many friends. She had many more in Brazil. Maybe for other reasons though.

As for the exam to be a doctor in the US, I've read it is very very difficult. Also, I just started Medicine (I'm 21) this year. It's an idea, though. I hope things get better here in 5 and a half years (time needed for me to graduate).

But in all honesty, I really wish my country got better. It has so much potential. I know it'll never be as rich as the USA, but if only it was like Chile...

engraçado é que ainda dizem que há maioria brancas nas universidades... aqui no rio brancos são minoria da minoria, basicamente restritor aos bairros nobres. Na uerj, inclusive, há uma reserva absurda de vagas para cotistas, sejam eles de escola pública ou negros. Dessa forma, levando-se em conta que pelo menos metade dos alunos das escolas privadas são pardos ou negros, haverá uma maioria óbvia de afrodescendentes na universidade... Incrível é tanta gente fingir que não enxerga isso

It's worthy of respect that you try to change your country for the better instead of fleeing, I know what's living in a poor crime ridden corrupt country like, but it's leftist scum and minorities which make our countries that way. Stay strong, brother!

quem te falou isso? os gringos? a maioria também não acha que sou brasileiro... eu não pareço alemão ou russo, porque tenho cabelos e olhos castanhos, mas minha pele é bem pálida, meus traços são finos e sou alto

qndo eu vou aos eua eu sempre digo que sou português... ninguém nunca pediu pra eu provar ou nada do tipo, e o tratamento costuma ser melhor, ainda que eles n saibam mto sobre portugal, alguns têm a vaga ideia de que fica na europa

Cai fora dessa barca furada. Vai pro Sul ou cidades do interior de SP. Esses locais ainda valem a pena.

Read the history of America before/after the Civil Rights era and you'll understand perfectly where they got their rethoric from, if you're into books I'll recommend one for you right now ( though some people might shittalk me for that ) - Thomas Sowell "Black Rednecks and White Liberals, you'll have some insight on some next level redpill not triggered by any bias, people may not like the author's race and ignore this work completely but I shit you not, it will be worth your time, user.
Our Universities are some of the worst on the international tests and that's why your sister opinion might be better if you're looking for a future, even though it is some next level bs to get into College if you're white around here ( in comparison to being a black/indian/etc ).

As a massive fan of boh happenings and sport I really really can't wait for Rio.

I always thought that Brazil being a shithole was an exaggerated meme. But it appears it's even worse than that.

You forgot to call him a shitlord

Holy shit you dumb monkey, even I'm hooking up with a trap to get a ticket to America, you sure as hell should take a sibling visa you dumb baboon.

Nordestino nigger here and I have no idea what is happening down there and I don't know how trustworthy Globo is. How are the happenings going? Although Cunha got fucked in the ass and he did not really do anything (at least there does not seem to have any proof so far) and he is a somewhat decent politician.

Also, could you share a couple of sites to follow the happenings in São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro (since that is where shit is hitting the fan anyway)? Are we going to have a civil war?

>Cunha dindunuffin

Thank god for him moving the impeachment forward, but how can a politician explain having 52 million reais in swiss bank accounts?

who the fuck thought it was a good idea hosting an Olympic in Brasil?

nice educational standards

His wife has connections with Globo, but this is only an assumption. Did not bother digging and I don't know where to start either.

Are you aware of this? The Rockefeller Foundation sells virus samples. lgcstandards-atcc.org/products/all/VR-84.aspx?geo_country=es#history

>Name of Depositor J. Casals, Rockefeller Foundation
>Source Blood from experimental forest sentinel rhesus monkey, Uganda, 1947
>Year of Origin 1947

2 posts right next to each other on the same thing and you respond only to one.
Ok.

I've been playing max Payne 3 again in anticipation. Gonna be a good olympics this time around