How is Hitler viewed in your cunt

How is Hitler viewed in your cunt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AUMraer_g7c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The devil.
[spoiler]Only in public[/spoiler]

Same as all wh*Tes, a subhuman.

As a great leader who tried to stop global jewry and the extinction of the white race

As a motherfucker who kill thousands of people

>stop the extinction of the white race
Sounds like a monster then.

>he's still going
Do you not get bored lol

The faggot that lost us the second war we did together with the germans.

My grandfather took a bullet in the chest in the SS Army, but he had no passion for it then or after.

There is an emerging fringe group of larpers who like to wave around swastikas and wear WWII uniforms, because they think it's the alt-right thing to do. They are mostly seen as scum by the public.

Imo, Hitler ruined a perfectly good and sustainable Europe with his tiny man tiny dick complex.

Literally Hitler

Everybody pretends we weren't allied with him

A true hero that shall never be forgotten.

HEIL HTLER

*SALUTES*

t. wh*Te

People here associate that name with someone who is strong and/or strict.

The jews don't really like him for some reason

FUCK man you spoiled me

I saw reports on this you guys are rly retarded, time to learn that the kinda strict guy with a fun moustache also started ww2

This

But people general view him as a historical and political curiosity.
He is viewed as evil, but also that his achievements are remarkable. And that for his tiny country to fight a war against the world for so long, as something that is badass and admirable.

There is also alot of neutrality in how people view him. I believe most people realize that he is only considered evil because he lost, and that if he had won he would be seen as a great hero.
He was infact, as a man, a great fucking hero. Truly a legendary figure.

Though things may change once (((they))) move onto their next step in genociding white people.

Somewhat flattered by his nordicist bullshit

I don't understand.

They really hate everybody, they should be more tolerant.

as a Salazar wannabe

You must understand that he was sympathetic to the Indian independence cause. One of our most revered freedom fighters Bose met him in Germany (pic related). For us the colonial forces where the greater evil. This is one of the main reason why we don't hate him with the passion which many in west do.

>also started ww2

...which gave India independence by fucking up the British Empire.
Why would India not love him?

This.

Hate him or everyone hates you.

iirc this restaurant opened up in Mumbai.

An autist with one nut

Like a faggot

Well the nazis were quite nice with us back in WW2, why should we think he was the bad guy when we tried to be the bad guys ourselves?

faggot

t.

>Only in public
what are private thoughts? guessing mixed, but mostly bad

Well, he was a retard for not listening to his generals.
Also kinda naive for thinking the enternal anglo did not want the death of the white race.

There are evil people and there are incompetent people, and he managed to be both.
I mean
>hurr I must destroy communism!!
>*signs a pact with communists to destroy the cunt that repelled communists a decade earlier*

Massive murderer

To be fair: he asked Poland fight at his side. Poland declined and then just stood in the way.

The sheer amount of polish butthurt never stops surprising me

get a load of this wh*Te faggot

who is this beautiful aryan princess ?

A loser.

But he fought well against you

A good leader that should be resurrected in this modern era.
Our school textbooks says he's a nice guy despite the (((western orientalist))) says otherwise.

>to fight at his side
i.e. "hey subhumans give me your territories and help me genocide all your jews and maybe I will spare you later on, but probably not"
such a friendly fellow
t. we wuz opressed by Swedes peeeeerrrrrkele

people think he looks like ME

everyone i disagree with says i am hitler

>people think he looks like ME
Nice.

So His Supreme was indeed landed in Brazil?

youtube.com/watch?v=AUMraer_g7c

Like 85% very bad probably.