>red shirt freshman
>a fucking bitch in general
>still considered a rookie for some reason
> plays ((((52 minutes))))) tonight gets 8 pts

You simpletons need to give me 3 reasons why he is better than Loanzo Ball

>watching the NBA except the finals
Lol?

>still considered a rookie for some reason
Because it's his first year playing. How low IQ must you be to not get it?

>>still considered a rookie for some reason
it's literally his debut season, that's not reason enough? kek

you hate on him because he's white

Nah my dude, this fucker ain't that good, he has been getting exposed lately. What is film.

It's not his first season in the league though. He has been in the league for a year now getting coached by pros in every aspect, whether it be basketball, nutrition, or weight training. Stop with that bullshit.

Only in Argentina

looks like a perfectly white family to me, the dad has a nice tan tho. the sun in australia is too strong

>so called rookie has one whole year of NBA development
>so called rookie has a clear advantage in his understanding of the game
>every other actual rookies runs around the court like headless chickens
>ROTY!

if it was any good all other players would be doing it, you literal brainlet

do you unironically think having 1 year of "training" is better than actually playing? if he had to choose he'd stay another year in college instead of being injured for a whole season

is his dad an abbo?

>calling someone a brainlet
>Argentinean flag

Not all players have the luxury of doing that, the sixers did it purposefully to tank. The Lakers never had or never will have plans on tanking, too large of a market to be bad.

>literally ignores the NBA requirements of a rookie

>acts like being injured is a year of development

DAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>implying he was actually injured
>who is Markelle Fultz who just has a busted shot and are trying vigorously fast to remedy it.

>do you unironically think having 1 year of "training" is better than actually playing?
Fucking retard. The point is that he’s being compared to players who came out of college this year. His “training” is being completely disregarded and he’s being looked at as if HE just came out of college this year.

>The point is that he’s being compared to players who came out of college this year
If anything, these players have an adventage, they played last season while Simmons didn't

I guess you never played sports, you should know not playing for a whole year is quite bad for you

Stop sidetracking, red shirt isn't as impressive as a true rookie. Ok now that's done, his stats aren't that impressive, he's a stat pad babby just like Lonzo.

>getting bigger, stronger, faster is a detriment

He leads rookies in 4/5 categories while shooting over 50%

With a better starting group than Lonzo and only shoots in the paint, gtfo.

>i-it's not fair
>he doesn't chuck up 8 3s a game

You mean doesn't have the confidence

Actual rookie of the year coming through

don't rate niggerball

I mean he's not a fucking retard and plays to his strengths instead of chucking a billion bricks like Lonzo. It's working pretty well seeing as he leads rookies in everything except blocks

Did you want Blake Griffin to chuck up 3s too his rookie year?

One of Lonzo's strengths in college was shooting the three though. He is paying to his strengths you fucking homer.

Completely different. Look at both of their respective strengths in college.

he ain't stupid, why spam 3s when you are bad at them?