Why is DC full of sluts?

Why is DC full of sluts?

I legit want Megan Fox to be Poison Ivy

Last Halloween I was invited to a party at a really sexy 17-year-old's house. I didn't go, but when I saw pictures of her dressed as Harley Quinn, I wished I had.

>Rachel Nichols isn't poison ivy
dropped

Fuck that would be absolute kino

>Rachel Nichols

She and Bridget Regan are doomed forever to be straight-to-DVD tier.

It's the only way to get an Oscar

Let's make it a little more wholesome.

BETTY

IS

PURE

I'LL KILL YOU

Riverdale is one of the worst shows I've ever watched more than one episode of. Gave up after four. Terrible.

If David Ayer turned Harley Quinn, who before wore a body suit, into a trashy slut in his previous movie, how do you guys think he'll slutfy Catwoman and Poison Ivy?

I've no idea how you can even slutfy Poison Ivy. In the last game she only wore a fucking shirt.

I'm agreeing with you. They all are.

Lettuce imagine

Is Haley Bennett certain?
Cuz that would be awesome

Rosamund as Poison Ivy

rebecca momjin Mystique bodypaint.

What is it about Harley Quinn that brings this out of girls? This chick in only a friend.

That's not trashy, though. That's just a naked woman with bodypaint. It's even dignified.

Ayer is all about turning woman into crackwhores.

Dressing up like a slut without being judged, being lewd/roleplaying is what women love about Halloween

I don't know. My friend said she really wants to dress as the character and have some guy abuse the shit out of her. Pull her hair, slap her shit, choke her, spit on her, step on her face, punch her ribs, etc. I, unfortunately, was too much of a beta to say anything in response.

Come on, Katana's costume wasn't whorish in the slightest, I hope if she shows up again it's in a bodysuit though.

Catsuits for everybody!

also Megan in bodypaint would be delicious, I know everyone gives her shit but she's still a hottie to me.

You legit disappoint me even by Sup Forums standards. You could've at least hinted that you were interested.

>That sounds like a good time

>Come on, Katana's costume wasn't whorish in the slightest

C'mon, man. It was.

What would i say? I've known her since high-school.

>You could've at least hinted that you were interested.

gaaaay

all they showed was her belly and her tits were wrapped (trying to kill my girl Karen), what kinda whores do you know?

It was fetishistic as fuck.

what a hot fucking slut

SHE IS

PURE

DE GOZARU

i hope will smith gave her some BBC

did you

>no Kate Beckinsale Catwoman

She's supposed to be around Batman's age.
This is fucking bullshit.

>She's supposed to be around Batman's age.

There's a lot of things that are SUPPOSED TO BE a certain way in the DCEU, that doesn't mean they have to follow them, stupid frog.

Please tell me more of things that didn't happen.

this would be pretty good casting

Batfleck likes them young.

>who before wore a body suit
she hasnt worn that suit in almost 10 years

Can't wait to see Black Canary in her most slutty in these films.

It's true. We're friends, I guess. Not like best buddies, but I would call her a friend and she'd call me one. She invited me to her party, I think because she thought I was really funny because of an event I won't go into, because it's even harder to believe. I didn't go because I didn't have a driver's licence at the time, and I didn't want to ask my mom to take me to a Halloween party.

No, I just spanked it to her boobs and feet and she caught it in her mouth.

I smelled her cuntsploding too. O wot a noight.

No, like I said, I didn't go. I probably wouldn't have had fun anyway.

I can't believe there are people that don't think Enchantress is cute.

>Sister, may I have some oats?

Is this "qt 3" for you?

post there necks

dirty OG Enchantress was good and had cool effects, but then when she co-opted her brother's power she looked lame.

I will say that Cara has really yummy boobs

lame how? just looked like a slutty sorceress.

Betty is currently getting fucked by Jughead. She's no longer pure.

This scene should have been in Suicide Squad

>mfw I see them interact

>lame how? just looked like a slutty sorceress.

it doesn't look as visually interesting as , maybe it's the dumb headdress.

Threadly reminder that Margot's husband hates Skargard and Leto but not Will Smith because he's a faggot

Men like sluts.

>it doesn't look as visually interesting as ,
I agree but I thought it was weird how hard everyone hates it. She was still qtp2t

who is on left?

Cheryl "Death" Blossom innit?