Kino

kino

what am I supposed to see here?

DC revolutionizes cinema again by featuring an introductory scene of their lead characters as children.

uh...

love this

thats hell f*ckin epic, Juana

thats not a child dumbass. he is at the youngest 18 here

I dont care what anyone says, i love the DCEU. Just order my superman hot toys

>That child Bruce Wayne
Some God-tier attention to detail right there

I've sorta wanted to buy detailed figurines but since I'm a virgin it would just be too pathetic y'know?

YAASSSSSS THE HOLY TRINITY

>The way Momoa is holding Ezra
You just know

your move dc

Who cares bro, own it.

Whoops lol

why isn't child Superman fat?

Is that wolverine?

It's Dark Claw

why did they have to put a nigger in the movie, they could have had anyone, they could have had jokers daughter as part of the justice league

an oscar winning franchise

in 20 yrs ppl will look back at the dceu as kino films. there is just something mystical about them.. every time i see a clip or pic from bvs i just want to watch it again

>kino films

They're either kino or they're films, they can't be both. That's like having a flick movie or a cinema joint.

when justice league trailer?

daily reminder keeping your mouth closed gives you superpowers

Wit Fast and Furious

Bumping for daily reminder of how based this is

Why would a child wear a cloth around his neck like a cape in a world where Superman isn't a pop-culture icon?

Kind of looks like ScarJo here.

Why would Superman wear a red cape at all?

In BvS his house has a copy of Watchmen in it.

>directors could just do a simple flashback
>choose to have a multi-billionaire tap into his deeper feelings about his parents at a Ted talk in front of bored students

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

How can Marvel-manlets even compete?