How do we get more people to cut their wrists for Black Lives Matter?

How do we get more people to cut their wrists for Black Lives Matter?

If we can convince them that they should keep cutting then maybe some of the white guilt cucks will eventually an hero

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/caIImemae/status/751637630404571136
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh

I don't know, but it's a great idea.

Create a fake twitter and shill the duck out of it

Take it to Sup Forums that'll give it the nessecary spread

oww the literal edge

Needs more cuts

>not cutting lengthwise
Fuck retards can't even into self mutiliation

Is this real? I feel this should be real.

Sam Hyde has seen better days

This is done because of borderline personality disorder and has very little to do with #blacklivesmurder.

then we can identify the cucks by their scars. they'll label themselves for better processing.

the cutting meme gets old.
come up with something new.

>tfw when we trick them into cutting Concentration camp numbers

Why doesn't he wear a wonderful ponytail with that outfit?

carve the number of people killed by the police into your arm

Is this the real life, or is this just fantasy

Why all the current buttertooth brit spam?

This is hilarious. I think this is called the double blue pill, using one form of stupid fucking degeneracy to fight another. Accept, that technique is often contained to a rhetorical application. /pol is leveling up again.

Srs 10/10 guys this shit is amazing.

Pegging?

Caught in a landslide no escape from realitiy

[spoiler]c:[/spoiler]

Do you guys ever misspell because you're so caught up in the leveling up of shitposting that they joy makes you ruin a solid post? Happens to me unironically all the time.

But srs, again, 10/10 fellas you've outdone yourselves.

WHY DO YOU GUYS WANNA KILL WHITE PEOPLE NOOOOOOOOOOO

Why don't they just kill themselves if they're ashamed of being white?

Saves our genepool and for them it's one less white person in the world. Win-win.

>he can't even properly cut veins
libtards, everyone

Such an old pic in op. At least it looks like another cutting picture I saw Sup Forums use.

Drink "in memory" Micah X-terminator Johnson's favorite drink.

>one shot Hennessy
>one shot Rye whiskey
>cherry cola
>one 30ml bottle of Blueberry vape juice
>Niggers commit suicide from nicotine poisoning
>???
>EVERYONE PROFITS

Lmao

caught in a landslide, no escape from reality. Open your eyes, look up to the sky and ssseeeeeee!

>>one 30ml bottle of Blueberry vape juice
This is brilliant, but make it grape, and defo the 2%

>white hand

Life, uh...finds a way!

That seems kind of an minimalistic approach to sacrifice.

kek

I hate to disagree with double dubs, but highlighting the 2% might be counterproductive because it too specific on potency
If it had to be labeled, just state "standard strength" it's still strong enough to rek shit.
It can also be noted "the nicotine reminded him of the Wild Tigers he drank on deployment".
Iraq vets know what I'm sayin'

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

twitter.com/caIImemae/status/751637630404571136

literal kek goldmine.

Seriously Sup Forums, spread to other threads, get this trending, I'm too drunk to do it myself

get the niggers to an hero while drinking to this asshole's "favorite drink"

holy shit that's crazy as fuck but fucking gold...

bump

Yeah, because black people aren't stupid enough to fall for this. Uneducated white children who follow every single movement that they've ever seen, no matter what the cause. ESPECIALLY females.

These children are so fucking stupid that they will do this shit, and maybe it will thin out the population of stupidity.

i posted this b8 and a niggress fell for it,i b8'ed her for a while acting like a white cuck,until i said 1488,she must have know i was bullshitting her

Bump

Don't draw too much attention to the nicotine vape liquid, any strength will make you very sick, the stronger ones can kill you. Anything above 100mg of nicotine will seriously fuck someone up. 1, 10ml bottle of liquid should do it presuming is stronger than 10mg/ml

Use 10ml bottle, more likely they'll actually drink it.

30ml is smallest bottle my usual store sells.
a shot is 30-40mls so I was going for for a reasonable quantity, because as you said, even the weak juices will cause harm in that quantity.

*Free bump* from me because I want to see an happening