strawpoll.me/5932986/r
strawpoll.me/5709496/r
strawpoll.me/6294204/r
strawpoll.me/2834214/r
strawpoll.me/5932986/r

Nazi symbol idiot

Swastika*

who here /secularAnthropodeist/

Thanks, it's interesting to think about Christians being on such a toxic website.

lol

I've been agnostic for a while but I'm beginning to be really interested in Christian theology. It's purely an intellectual pursuit right now but who knows?

Used to be in a Catholic Seminary, still practicing Catholic, active in the Knights of Columbus, etc. I'm a faithful Catholic. None of that pagan shit.

ITS HAPPENING Sup Forums

I find relevance in nearly all religions but was raised Catholic. I've come to reject Roman Catholicism because the modern Catholic church is nothing more than Rome conquering the world further than its original conquests ever could.

>Used to be in a Catholic Seminary
any hot priest-on-boy stories?

X

L HEIL
I E
E I
HEILIEH
I E
E I
LIEH L

I FUCKED UP.
im going to commit seppuku.

Agnostic. The Primary School I went to was very Protestant (yet it was a public school, not sure how that works) so I believed in god for a while, but later on I became one of those tryhard Athiests who couldn't allow anyone to mention god without causing a shitstorm about 'muh science'.

Until I realized I have no way of knowing the existence of God, and that arguing against religion is a waste of time, since whoever I'm arguing with has no way of knowing either.

So basically I just ignore it all so I can save myself the headache.

Where's the empty spot for Atheists?

Between their ears.

Quranist muslim here

Ayy lamo

This