Why hasn't the race war started yet?

The BLM movement is a terrorist movement, they are supporting the terrorists who are are niggers. Niggers so nearly all the crimes and shit yet people exist who are guilty to be white, wtf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s
petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtube.com/watch?v=cPQW14PVDew
theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/dec/09/cronulla-summer-simmering-tension-race-riots-10-years
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31765335/cowards-film-brutal-five-on-one-attack-on-melbourne-school-boy/#page1
youtube.com/watch?v=LqLfvQfuvsA
reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/4mhvio/14yearold_melton_boy_bashed_relentlessly_in_a/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No one is stopping americans from Sup Forums to take theirs guns and kill.
Maybe they are just scared after all.

Why don't they just shove all the niggers in Detroit and leave them there?

HILLARY BLAMES THE POLICE AND WHITE PEOPLE FOR DALLAS

>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s

are you fucking serious, why do people even vote her?

lmao that fucking midget nigger

they attacked a mexican- it looks like.

what country is that in, brazil?

>nigger shoots someone
>he already had some criminal offenses on him
>goes to jail with fellow niggers

>white shoots nigger (lets assume it's not for self-defense reasons)
>shooting is on national media
>white guys name is everywhere on the news
>white has a stable job and family he will lose
>cant pay off mortgage
>go to nigger infested prison

This is why

He isn't white though.

I am in Bangladesh m8

Who cares, can't you guys see the damage niggers are causing to society?

muh "one of these days"

whites are too comfortable

kek

DOUBLE NIGGERED

poo in the loo muslims

if you see a criminal with a biker helmet then yeah is brazil.

>Shot the little girl

Yeah nah I would have been extremely nervous the second I saw those two cunts pull up

Holy shit I think Ive come to hate black people.

Is this what red pill is?

Nigs are too scared

petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

fucking hell. how do these types of people sleep at night?

I'll just leave this here

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

No

The redpill is when you realize niggers are just golems of jews

Shut the fuck up, you faggy french champagne anarchist fuck

He's right though, you pussy.

I don't understand how can america declare war against Islam, but not the coons in their own country?

removing the wogs would've improved America more than starting a never-ending war against billions of foreign shitskins

>ooga booga bobodida gabadoo!!
this is you, DaMarcushawn

It's like watching a bunch of Bethesda NPCs

literally what happens when you act on emotions instead of thinking straight

>oh look at all them poor refugees we need to let them all in
instead of actually considering the consequences of your actions

What the fuck are you on about..My first question when watching this was why is that white kid at a school with 20 niggers..His parents are nigger lovers thats why. This shit isn't happening where white people live.

Look up saigamarine

Honest.

>7 news

OPs webm happened in Australia.

Yes

on their stacks of money i'd assume

Nostalgia

Details to this enrichment?

FBI and police support niggers we get a hate crime for doing anything to them

>.My first question when watching

You didn't say anything, nigger. You called out France. And France is right that Sup Forums will never do anything besides shit post and cry

Because people aren't stupid. A race war means total control of America. It's what Obama wants. If a race war broke out, he could declare martial law and stop the election from going ahead.

top fucking kek

>Why hasn't the race war started yet?
that's what BLM (funded by george soros) wants, to implement martial law to prevent trump from being elected

Fucking kek. Underrated.

Bc I don't have a gun yet chill tf out

God dammit I never hated niggers so much until I started browsing pol

It's from a movie, can't remember which one but that webm is posted all the time on /gif/

Yes, the way they look at him in the end does.
youtube.com/watch?v=cPQW14PVDew

fake as shit

>SAUCE DETAILS SAUCE DETAILS
SAUCE DETAILS SAUCE DETAILS

I will never have the opportunity..because niggers know enough to stay away from people like me..I would have to seek out a nigger to have the chance to shoot one.

Well if I did harm government property I would have every alphabet agency in the USA tryingto corner me in and send a bomb robot after me. Or just burn me out and fire a billion rounds at me.

No we don't have those types of atms here

7 news is Australian and the race war will never happen here because the minorities know their place after Cronulla

They reach a point when they don´t give a fuck (here the soldiers have to impale a dog and some of them drink their blood) that´s why "baptisms" were created, some of them just think that (we are just dust and bones or some shit)

The niggers are state sponsored terrorists. They have the entire government protecting them frombeing lynched, trying to stop them from killing each other every day, plus paying them to be lazy and breed a huge standing army they can use to exploit and control the population.

Its the blueprint cookie cutter jewish society. Lazy niggers are easy to exploit and great to control the white goyim. We see the jews as untainted gods and niggers as are masters thanks to jewish television and other forms of culturally appropriated entertainment.

Why cant anybody give me sauce on what happened in OP's vid, manee, Is it a recent event?

Funny, it isn´t?
They claim that they need guns for many "reasons" but they use them for recreation

So the fact that they attacked white aussies in a massive cowardly hate crime spree after Cronulla means they "know their place".

The media will never push the same shit here in Australia as they do in America, they very well know that Australians would rally together and start a Cronulla 2.0 lol

I don't think I've ever wanted to hunt someone down so much in my life. Evil.

They're like dogs. One gets aggressive and the others mindlessly follow suit.

Yeah... that'll do it.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/dec/09/cronulla-summer-simmering-tension-race-riots-10-years

name, location , details.

These incidents cant go unpunished.

Look to your shithole county...plenty of race wars happen there.

No. it's just a niggers don't know what is EMPATHY mean.

It's from an indie film from the philippines I believe.

Mace Windu practicing on his home planet, Niggru

here lad
au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/31765335/cowards-film-brutal-five-on-one-attack-on-melbourne-school-boy/#page1

Race war idiots are as foolish as BLM. Both are being exploited by the same group.

Democrats most likely want more blacks to die to further enrage BLM and hope that it leads to retaliation from the people screaming race war. If they can engineer enough conflict they can use the media to blame their political opponents.

Although not allies both sides of the conflict share the same enemy. I don't think americans are capable of defending against the strategy. To defeat it, it would require both sides communicate and come to an understanding they are being manipulated even if they do not like each other.

Any serious escalation will likely democrat politicians and corporate sponsors gaining uncontested control for decades.

triggered

thanks m8

so this is recent, how was the public reaction in Australia?

Were some niggers beaten up in retaliation?

people are waiting to see if Trump gets elected.

If he fails white people will have no more reason to be civil about the assaults on them.

Groups like the 'United Patriots Front' began becoming EVEN more popular.

More and more people are hating the fact that we let rapefugees in here, ask any Aussie about the APEX gangs and Sudanese refugees and they will give you their two cents, which is generally "fuck those niggers"

it already started, but one side is too cucked to defend themselves :^)

>two seconds later
"sheeeeit Tyrone you be hearing somethin son?"

But the race war has been going. Just a cold war of attrition until they got their numbers where they need them and government support. Now they ride for genocide once again. What white country will stop the evil white country from defending itself against radicalized niggers this time?

Please make it happen and liberate yourself, become a shining example to the rest of us of how it could work.

The current situation is unbearable.

Spread the word, man.

fuck that looks fun

All you have to do to join the race war in America on the White side is to become a cop. These stupid niggers just declared war on the police. These apes are fucking finished, and Euro Sup Forums is too dumb to realize this or doesn't understand how things work in the USA. Cops there are like the biggest street gang in the country: take one of them on and you take them all on.

kek

KILL ALL NIGGERS

>PANDERING NIGGERS THIS HARD AFTER SHE DROPPED THE BALL HERE:
youtube.com/watch?v=LqLfvQfuvsA

holy shit it'll work too because niggers are sooo fucking dumb

Did they just snatch an old woman's purse in the middle of a church? Fucking animals. Yeah, this is why cops unload on niggers. That shit is highly necessary on principle.

We wuz jedis n shit

We make a pretty good example for now, but we can do better,

Now -

> Offshore detention for rapefugees
> Boats turned back by navy
> Illegals deported no questions
> Terrorists lose citizenship
> Based Pauline in senate who wants to ban Muslims
> Large anti-Islam movements
> Police arresting APEX members
> 80-90%+ White (i think lol)
> Kangaroos and snags

Cons -

> 340 mosques
> Faggot courts let dindus off
> Imams getting away with shit
> No Islam inquiry...YET :^)
> Fuckings Greens
> Melbourne

Except that's wrong retard

Do you remember the Apex riots just a few months ago? Hordes of "YOUTHS :^)" rampaging through Melbourne?

sauce plz. [spoiler]plz[/spoiler]

how do you know they are not already doing it? every murder wont make it to the news this is murica. every time a cop kills a person it doesnt make it to the news if they are black

tons of shit never makes it to the news and many people never get caught. there is a road not far from my house that they find dead bodies on every now and then. not shit on local news about ever catching some one and its been going on for like 2-3 decades nothing on the national news about our serial killer

How do you know this has to do with race? They could be kicking his ass for any reason

I always feel like I'm entering the jungle when I go to atlanta. I had a guy at the mall try to give me shit for dating a black girl. no respect or foresight, lost his job over that actually. and of course he had an overweight black girlfriend telling him to stop dat shiet because no standards.

reddit.com/r/melbourne/comments/4mhvio/14yearold_melton_boy_bashed_relentlessly_in_a/

>tfw my brother is an APD deputy right now

I hope he makes it. Maybe he will at least be able to take down 10-15 nigs along with him when the war breaks out.

>Sup Forums falling for this staged shit

Is this board full of 12 years old?

lmao whitey got bfto

I have a boner now :^)

when will they learn