What did you think about iron man 3?

blue da be dbebe daba daa be be da beb e daada

should've been called tony stark

Literally bottom of the barrel tier. Its as bad as the Thor movies and makes Iron Man 2 look like an Oscar Nominee.

I know its gonna sound like another case of "Hurrr Stop liking what I don't like", but people who genuinely enjoyed Iron Man 3 are actual retards.

I don't remember anything about it besides the fact that everyone was hoping the plane scene would've been done in a way where Tony couldn't save everybody. That's the only time Marvel fans expected something serious in their movies.

>annoying little kid
>Movie is about RDJ having anxiety attacks over being a manlet, has little to do with Iron Man
>Pepper falls 9000 feet at the end and doesn't die

Literally a pleb filter

All I remember is that the real villain in this move literally did nothing wrong. And the Mandarin was hilarious.

I went and saw it with my brother. I hated it, he loved it.
>"But user, the movie was good because Tony had to solve problems without the help of his armor".
Fuck off you fag, I came to see a flying death machine shoot lasers and missiles at an evil wizard with power rings, not this shit.

Honestly one of the best Marvel flicks

The mandarin

everyone has just been waiting for a movie to have the mandarin in it, and when it happened it's ruined it...

If it was anything but a Marvel movie, it would've been a pretty good buddy movie.
So ultimately it just feels like a Shane Black movie that has to hit these MCU, big blockbuster marks.

blue da be dbebe daba daa be be da beb e daada is great in the movie

Overall great and im glad they didnt have a guy in a suit be the main villain (inb4 white president = evil analorgy)

it was a troll movie.

>Plane scene perfectly set up so he could show some humanity and weakness
>he saves everyone

>one of the few good marvel villains
>it is just a hobo acting out

>using his technology he built in the start of the movie to kill the villain
>he comes back and Super pepper shows up

also pepper has no purpose what so ever, and in the end didn't he destroy his mechanical heart or whatever?

total garbage and pure quip shit, not even in the memeing sense DC cucks post.

>That totally wasted mandarin potential for a toilet joke

It was the movie that had me quit the MCU.

>has anxiety attacks the entire movie that hinder him useless

The homemade iron hand was kinda cool but the movie is shit.

>blows up every Iron Suit and says he's gonna quit being Iron Man
>continues to be Iron Man regardless

Fuck Iron Man 3 and the MCU

it had some good ideas but poor execution

it's fine if you enjoy watching RDJ quip for 2 hours

They had the amazing Mandarin reveal and then completely blew it by having Killian do nothing interesting after that.

>t. mandarin

it feels like your brother was lucky one in terms of genes

They did waste Mandering potential with The Ten Rings but I have to admit the Manderin being a puppet is great

Killian did nothing wrong

Why? Because I want to an Iron Man movie expecting to see Iron Man, not some guy fumble about without a mech suit?

should of killed Pepper off, Marvel are fucking stupid.

now we just wont have Pepper in the movies because her and tony are on a """"break""" as said in Age of Ultron or something.

taking out his the thing in his chest was so fucking gay and was probably done because RDJ wanted to stop being Iron Man, but now Marvel keep throwing more money at him.

RDJ clearly wants off the Marvel ride, so unless she appears in Infinity War she's gone forever.