HB OC BLM Protest

Any Pollacks want to see photos from today? The white apologists were out in full force.

Nogs can't even spell his last name properly. kek

Yes. Show your cringiest white knights.

oc from New York protests

For Micah Xavier Johnson

>Bringing your kids to a protest to participate

Fucking scum. Leave your kids at home if you're going to parade around the street like a faggot

Why the fuck do white people support these niggers? I can understand MLK but these niggers are fucking retarded.

i do not know anyone that believes this shit.

fucking pussys

whites and mexicans are killed?

Is that a fucking candle lit vigil for the sniper?

stupid Honkies! Do they think coons will welcome them and honkies forget their treason?

great pics, you should also make a thread and post these in /p/

Because people are desperate to fill the void of purpose when the Community and State failed to provide them with one. This is why individualism is cancer, and Nationalism is the way forward.

I'd have to agree with you on that.

western civilization is a failure at this point. Just kill us ISIS, China, and Eurasian civilization, put us out of our misery.

how do they have these signs professionally printed on heavy canvas and ready to go at a moment's notice?
I own a small business and I can't get sign-makers to do that sort of turnaround time on such high quality product, even paying top dollar. Something fishy here.

beautiful ocean sunset, is this california? great photos, OP

I really think this is my tipping point. I am sick to my stomach. Too large of a percentage of this country has lost their minds. This country is a failure, multiculturalism is a failure, one that only repeated agitates and festers causing conflict every fucking day. Something needs to change this does not work.

That's Huntington Beach I think, it's my favorite city in Kalifornia. It's strange to see so many niggers in Orange County.

Those protesters could have whipped up that sign after the countless of other "Black Lives Matter" protests. Also, I'd imagine at least one savvy "capitalist" exists who'd have pre-ordered hundreds of these some time ago for resale on his online webpage.

you know they cant afford to live there, they're busing them in from the LBC

Yeah that makes sense. Trump needs to build a wall around OC too.

Correct, sir!

He's missing four of the parentheses

More bcuz I love you pol
White cuck Unitarian Church

Cutie leftist. She mentioned in passing the "five dead officers"

Have to crop to get around the 4mb limit fuck u 4chinz

lmao is this by the HB pier? i live like 1 mile away

Indeed. As do I!

>thrasher

LMAO

Liberal brainwashing. Public schools and a lot of colleges are getting more disgusting every year.

don't recrop, just resize image 1500px on longest side. MS Paint works fine for that if you don't have photoshop

BLM have killed more people this year than the KKK

white cop killed a child raping wife beating thieving gang banger and a gook killed another gang banger

BLM responds by actually killing innocent people

>taking children to these things
it seems like a tactic of theirs

get them started young, right?

It really ought to be a global law that children are not to take part in any demonstration. They're always used as an emotional pitch and end up reverberating trained lines to the cameras. Put simply: it’s child abuse. I don’t give a shit what the protest is for or against, I loathe to see children being used as pawns to promote them.

Mobile hehe

>look at this innocent turdlet
>how could you discriminate against the mother of this African American butt dumpling?
Black Lives Splatter