Miss Teen USA Swimsuit Competition

youtube.com/watch?v=sMGbN5AVxKM

If you find any of the children featured in this video sexy, you are a disgusting pedophile and you deserve to be castrated and thrown in a dungeon.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r80kSTVoPUY
youtube.com/watch?v=9JNHBV8BRHI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The lady literally mispronounces the word swimsuit as first and the guy looks bored/unhappy to be there. I guess the women being paraded around are some sort of sex slaves to the illuminati and this is a public auction?

Mm, nah, you can appreciate sexy kids without being a pedo

i might be gay i just figured it out tonight

What's up with her bulge?

So Sexy.

God I am such a pedophile. Their bodies just aren't developed at all. I mean look at them! they look like children yet I'm attracted to them!

Holy shit, brb.

how does the top of USA FBI watch list felt ?

Well pedo means before puberty and they are clearly not having 13 year old girls who look 13 but rather 16 and 17 year olds who all have long hair with extensions, heavy makeup, are tall (literally height is listed) and they are wearing very high heels.

I wonder what the conversation for parents wanting to put their daughters in this goes like.
>Dad is done molesting his hot daughter since she has gotten too old.
>Might as well sell her off to the highest bidder now so someone else can enjoy her
>Offers to give wife a new Mercedes if she helps him

>16
WAY TOO OLD I WANT 11-14 YEAR OLD GIRLS!!! REEEEEEEE

shes fat.

>16
>looks like she's 45

JUST

>teen
Why do they all look 25+?

How is that 16? She looks like a frustrated aging anorexiac with seven layers of makeup.

estrogen in the water supply

She looks like she's 40 for fuck's sake, she's hideous

The AoC here is 16 so I'm not just saying this - but I actually would not fuck that chick

Feels great kim.

Teen wtf? These bitches look like they in their mid 30s.

Holy shit her face looks like some 47 year old country singer, but she has the body of a malnourished 12 year old.

Lord oh lord

Too tall
Too old looking
Too skinny

Into the trash they go.

Can a guy get tickets to this event if hes on the sex offender register? Asking for a friend.

>Teen
>Pedophile
I think you don't even know what you are talking about.
In another note, why the fuck does the US let this kind of competitions happen but they love to censor videogames over some fictional characters that wear stuff as revealing or something even less revealing that those teenagers?
fucking hippocrates.

>miss teen usa

everyone looks like 30+ desu

top bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=r80kSTVoPUY

>Pennsylvania
>a dindu

They all do...Daddy used to molest them more when they were cute and 11 and now that they are getting weird looking and older he has no interest so they are parading around in hopes of being sold to an older man who will "truly love them". Anyways this is how I, a gay guy, take this. There is no way most of these girls weren't sexually abused and this isn't done as a way for Fathers to sell off their daughters. Literally one token Black girl as well, lol.

They look way older than HS girls here. Pic related is what I consider normal.

miss teen Poland 2015 is 14yo and that's where female beauty is at it's peak

Polish women are hot as fuck...

But in Burgerland 17.99999999 year olds are children. That is why miss 'teen' are always horrendous 20+ women it seems.

tennessee all the way

kek, look at their heights in the video description. How can any male under 5'10" recover.

So what is the actual purpose of these things? Seem like they are parading around the unusually tall and skinny and pale but to what end? To prostitute them? To marry them off? To make money off them somehow else?

>tfw not actually aroused by them

Bikini's are ugly anyway, one-piece is sexier.

>fucking Hippocrates

man that pic in OP is really sad
16 and already looking like 35, she's gonna be ugly as fuck when she passes 25

They all look 30. I'm disappointed.

>unusually tall
Keep telling yourself that manlet

What are you talking about? Dudes under 5'10" have no problems laying pipe on big birds. If you have microdick and a shit personality you're gonna have problems at any level.

youtube.com/watch?v=9JNHBV8BRHI

>finding sexually appealing girls sexy
>YOU'RE A DISGUSTING PEDOPHILE
Five bucks on OP being a blacked.com subscriber

the purpose is me having a good wank

It seems i fucked up, thanks for pointing it out.

Can you explain Juche please, Kim?
>1 post by this proxy

and we wonder why women are so fucked up, teach them to care about nothing but their looks and how to whore it up since childhood.

They don't have these things with 16 year old muscular boys parading around in speedos with fake tans and bleached hair. Would you be ok with that so women can have their version?

RIP THREAD

I don't believe in hell, but if there was one...

>unusually tall and skinny

Those girls have a normal healthy weight you fucking brainwashed amerinigger

Ok so would you be cool with a male version of this where the guys wear speedos?

Was gonna sleep till i saw this thread

Thanks Greece gonna bust one more nut

>tfw currently 25 and met my girlfriend when we were both 23

>tfw she showed me photos of how she used to look when she was 16-18 and she was noticeably better looking than she is now

>tfw she literally peaked 7 years before I even met her

What am I going to do when it comes around to marrying her Sup Forums? That might be a few years from now. What if I'm successful and rich in 10 years' time and I no longer find her attractive at all?

s-seven

god have mercy on my soul

unmarked first

the one carrying the 2

the one carrying the 4

Well, it was nice knowing you.
Also, #4 for me please.

Number 7 looks like a grandma.
Wtf is that. Russian teen swimsuit contest?

What are you bitching about that's pretty much what they're going to look like until they turn 25 and go to shit

Yup, why not.

Beauty contests for men exist but they are full of fags

>13 would ride your dick off
Fuck I miss HS

Tell her you don't believe in marriage but want to be with her. If in several years her looks go downhill, just break up.

proof the 3d cannot compete with 2d
>top 50 of usa all look like there in the 25-35 age

16 is legal in my state though

Even though the ops picture girl is entirely legal and he misuses the term paedophile, she has the face of a woman nearing 50 and trying to still look 40.

Holy Shit.

My sister is 32 and has a younger face.

I do believe in marriage, and I love her with my entire heart

But I find it hard to believe that married men in their 40s+ are able to look at their wives and be attracted to them physically. That's a situation I don't want to end up in.

Here's some advice

>break up with your 25 year old ugly creature
>find a significantly younger girl that will look up to you
>have a girl with a longer shelf life of hotness

You will be much happier that way.

Lol at yanks that cant fuck legally 16y old teens.

pedo mad and trys to find angles and shit to justify why his an abomination,

mate who gives a fuck if there sexy 16 year olds being slut publicly its what the little edge lords do im more concered for your interest in things that barely stand 3 foot

im coming for you cunt

that awkward clap from the host

it's about to be 1939 again if you catch my drift ;^) ;^)

Oh my.

Whores.

A 16 year old side chick (or two).

Ok

P-p-post pics...

16 is legal in my state. Just don't take photos.

stop being such a degenerate and make a good family, faggot. you're literally thinking the same thoughts niggers do

Learn to detect sarcasm idiot.

>16

Learn to pay debts.

ALabama please

>Went to the marriage of my HS girlfriend
>I was looking at her husband and remembering what I was doing to her

Feels good to be a bull for once

If that's the case, just go ahead with marriage and deal with the possible consequences. But make sure she maintains a healthy lifestyle.

Impregnate her immediately and keep doing it until she bears you a daughter and fuck her in her prime years.

If a man was not meant to lie with his daughter, she would not look like her mother in her prime.

age of consent in my country is 15. I am not a pedo

>have a girl with a longer shelf life of hotness

and Sup Forums is confused as to why women are so debased now. they're viewed as worthless after 16.

Well, that is how it is.

A fucking chocolate bar!

They're mostly 18. The youngest is 16, completely legal here. Whats your point?

>Lol at yanks that cant fuck legally 16y old teens.

It depends on the state. Some can.

>Any girl born in the 20th century are deemed ugly and worthless now

Absolutely fucking classy.

how do dem sanctions feel, Kim?

btw, Kim is a girl's name.

BEST KOREA