I don't get what's so special about this show

I don't get what's so special about this show.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e04bsDL-QAc
youtube.com/watch?v=7fSxUDlV4Rc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I dont have enough people words to make it understand you the way it understands me

if you don't understand the show you probably never grew up around these types or have just generally lived a sheltered life

its ok

It helps to be born to white trash to understand all the subtleties of this masterpiece.

Speaking for myself, what makes the show great is how unapologetically low-brow it is. It's not pretending to be smart and it's not even pretending to have character arcs or any meaningful plot progression. Just the prison/freedom/getting into trouble cycle with minor alterations here and there.

I'm on Season 2 right now and the only fathomable "joke" I've seen thus far was Bubble's scheme with the shopping carts. This probably just isn't for me.

In the wrong hands, TPB is a depressing mess because there are people who live and die just like these two, abet not as comically and a lot sooner.

You know how blacks and women will like movies and TV that have a lot of blacks and women, because they like seeing themselves?

Well this show's got a lot of retards in it.

Comfy as fuck, watched it in my teens when I was a massive stoner, watch an episode every now and then

Only the first 5 series are good, I just ignore the rest

>I don't get what's so special about this show.

Canadian rednecks

This

Not as good as Letterkenny

It's a well acted show with memorable characters that have good chemistry together, mixed with tons of great little improvised moments that come together to make a really compelling series overall

Replace the dogs barking with cats fucking and this is what my childhood in dyker heights brooklyn sounded like.

youtube.com/watch?v=e04bsDL-QAc

i spin more rhymes than a lazy susan and im innocent until my guilt is proven
j to the r o c

Tried to get a friend of mine into it and he said it bummed him out.

My friend who grew up in a really poor and shitty part of florida couldn't watch it because he felt ashamed at me laughing at what was essentially his family/life growing up.

We're in the eye of a shiticane! Low shit system!

youtube.com/watch?v=7fSxUDlV4Rc

Probably to intelligence for you.

The first three seasons are great, the rest are poor

Goofy memorable characters, comfy show