Why are burgers like that?

why are burgers like that?

Californians are fucking weird, don't judge the rest of us based on them.

isnèt california mostly mexican anyways................

Whats wrong asshole are you an HIVist??

Que?

probably because hiv will no longer be life threatening and can be remediated with expensive medical services, read: making money for the industry

it'll happen in any case, but if the other dude is knowingly positive and committed offense means he can get private care too, it's one stone two birds

idiots

I AM GOVERNOR JERRY BROWN

As a gay man that really bugs me.

How did Terminator allow that?

he didn't

Left-wingers are their own species at this point. Expect to see this shit in your own country soon.

knowing that your 2 or so % demographic constitutes for 53% HIV/AIDS cases in US, it definitely should. speaking of bugs, have you chasen any recently?

I guess they wish poor scums to have short lives.
But I suppose some normal people would get HIV too with that bill.

MY AURA SMILES AND NEVER FROWNS

>Be American
>get Possed

AND SOON I WILL BE PRESIDENT

Democrats in the California State Assembly ridiculously pander to LGBT. I mean, they fall over themselves to pass whatever the day's 'cause' issue is. I can't remember what it was now, but The Los Angeles Times ran a story calling for some new LGBT law, as issue about which no one else cared or was talking, and the State Assembly sprung into action and passed it right after that.

So if you get infected with a lifetime infliction of HIV because your partner knowingly lied to you about having it, well, tough crap. It's now no different in the eyes of California than if they had slapped you once across the face, a misdemeanor. Except it doesn't go away a few seconds later.

Wh*Tes disgust me.

Kek

California needs to be quarantined

this law does only harm. it attempts to fix a problem (HIV positive people being unfairly accused of attempting to give others HIV) that didn't exist. Before this law, if someone gave you HIV, you still had to prove intent. To do that, is extremely difficult; almost impossible without the criminals cooperation. The only case I know of, is when the insane criminal admitted to doing this on purpose.

this is really the result of running out of victimized people to pander too, so the democrats try to make up boogie-men to scare their victim-group voters. Gay people are treated well in California, and many gay men, demonized by feminists or just wanting lower taxes, have been drifting to the republican party. This HIV law is a way for democrats to invent a fake issue, to pretend that HIV positive people were being unfairly persecuted by homophobes, and that you must vote/donate democrat to save them.

Honestly can't take living in this state anymore. Gerry Brown and the Democrats that control this place with an iron fist are turning it into a fucking clown world. Other Americans do not give in to any immigration. They promised it wouldn't affect our permanent demographics but the state is now majority spic, and the liberals have had complete control because of it. They literally give illegals educational benefits and drivers licenses.

I will never understand it. When Jerry Brown was Governor in the 1970s, nobody liked him, and Californians couldn't wait to get rid of him. Brown then lost the 1982 U.S. Senate race in California.

Now California made him Governor again, and then reelected him? What the fuck happened? Moonbeam is an idiot.

Then how it's happening?

California went full retard

Arnold isn't governor anymore and hasn't been for years.

All I know is if this doesn't fucking I end, I'm going to be forced to leave. Were a fucking laughing stock, and the rest of the country hates us. They also just passed "sanctuary state" legislation ffs. Our only hope for the immediate future is for Trump and the federal government to come down and at the very least put a leash on this liberal lunacy.

just don't move to my state

I'll move wherever I want, the constitution of the united states grants me that right.

>complains that people hate californians
>acts like a fag
yep

So what happens if an HIV+ person gives blood in California?

Stating my constitutional right makes me a fag? I guess that makes a large portion of the entire country fags under that logic.

They screen the blood anyway, so it doesn't matter.

it makes you a rootless cosmopolitan so yes

>Americans now willingly get AIDS

I thought "traditional" minded Americans liked the constitution, must be mistaken

political recipient is always the industry both political sides' bottom line is always the moneyed interest, every in between is just words

>every
everything

California is one of the dumbest states in the U.S. It's basically like Brazil, a white elite surrounded by blacks, Latinos and mulattoes.

This almost reads like an ancap meme

i guess they forgot the part in the constitution about being pozzed by fairweather californians

Easy to say for someone who doesn't have to deal with a literally majority shitskin population. Everyone fled the cities to get into the suburbs to escape from niggers in the rest of the country, so they really can't talk.

It's funny because California's legislature also passed a new law this year making it a felony for nursing home workers to call patients by the wrong pronoun.

So to recap:

Give someone a lifetime case of HIV = misdemeanor
Don't call tranny "xir" = felony

This is the state of California's Democratic representatives in 2017.

lmao speak for yourself
if that's how you justify shoving your problems on the rest of the country, just admit it

How am I shoving problems on everyone else? I'm not a fucking liberal you retard, have you seen what I've wrote in this thread?

disgusting

There was a travel ad for cali that started with "californians are a different breed" way back when
It's true but not in the way they thought

you're still a californian, and a fairweather one at that. even if you fags call yourselves "conservative" you help create the same problems you have there

If I'm not voting for liberal bullshit I don't see how.

there's a lot more to living somewhere than just how you vote
would it be simpler if I just said most people hate you people

Just want to be left alone in a all white non-liberal area. Don't care what you think of me.

You don't elect fucking Terminator and stay cucked to the level of literally instigating people to propagate aids. What the fuck is wrong with California?

People only voted for him because he was a Hollywood celebrity. Not because of politics.

see

Don't forget the part that it will be ok to perform blood transfusion from HIV positive to healthy people.

Blood is screened before it's used.

This is pretty stupid, even by my East coast moderate left standards. This is of benefit to no one but people intent on causing harm. Why California?

>Why California?

Because health lobby wants to sell more PrEP

Liberals have gone insane here m8.

Having diseases is freedom