Brit/pol/ - British Politics General: 8) Edition

>MOGGY BACKS LEADSOM
twitter.com/benrileysmith/status/751103892356726784

>GOVE ELIMINATED, MAY AND LEADSOM PROGRESS TO TORY LEADSHIP RUNOFF
order-order.com/2016/07/07/may-v-leadsom/

>GOVE'S MACHIAVELLIAN PLOT BACKFIRES
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3678493/Dirty-tricks-student-union-politics-Tory-grandees-slam-Michael-Gove-s-cynical-attempts-borrow-votes-Theresa-former-leader-Lord-Howard-backs-Andrea-Leadsom.html

>RETARDED BREXIT PROTESTERS
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q3Q5hHeb6k

>FASCIST MAY FORCES TELEGRAPH TO PULL ARTICLE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT HER RECORD
order-order.com/2016/07/02/telegraph-pulled-article-critical-theresa-may-campaign-pressure/

>ANDREA LEADSOM: "FREE MOVEMENT WILL END", VOWS TO TRIGGER ARTICLE 50 "AS SOON AS SHE BECOMES PRIME MINISTER"
bbc.co.uk/news/live/uk-politics-36570120
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/03/tory-leadership-andrea-leadsom-says-she-can-be-the-new-margaret/

>THERESA MAY: TRADE WITH EUROPE "MUST BE A PRIORITY", WILL NOT INVOKE ARTICLE 50 BEFORE THE END OF THE YEAR
itv.com/news/2016-06-30/theresa-may-launches-tory-leadership-bid/

>LEAVE.EU BACKS LEADSOM FOR TORY LEADER
bristolpost.co.uk/arron-banks-and-nigel-farage-s-leave-campaign-back-andrea-leadsom-for-tory-leader/story-29466185-detail/story.html

>KEKWELL "WILL NOT STAND FOR LEADERSHIP AFTER NIGEL FARAGE"
twitter.com/daily_politics/status/749942344498151424

>SCARED ANGELA EAGLE: "C-CORBYN PLEASE QUIT"
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36693835

>CHILCOT: "BLAIR WON'T BE PUT ON TRIAL FOR WAR CRIMES BUT SOLDIERS MIGHT BE"
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/02/outrage-as-war-crimes-prosecutors-say-tony-blair-will-not-be-inv/

Other urls found in this thread:

lbc.co.uk/
huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/labour-party-membership-applications-surge-100000-since-eu-referendum_uk_577be9e8e4b073366f0fe97f
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/jeremy-corbyn-stands-defiant-after-labour-membership-surge
youtube.com/watch?v=j3KELtDWcQU
therightstuff.biz/2016/07/08/dont-let-dindu-fatigue-take-you/
youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM&index=34&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8
infowars.com/sick-black-lives-matter-supporters-celebrate-murder-of-dallas-cops/
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler
youtube.com/watch?v=4UzPdUzygvE
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36753692
youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkdSNGFzhM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't let this thread die like you did the last one.

Oh shit. Sarah Wollaston has spoken. Andrea needs to leave the race IMMEDIATELY.

Just nuke America desu.

>Gove eliminated

Pathetic. I stopped paying attention when he stated his campaign.

Don't ever talk to me or Jamal's son again.

6th for LEADSOM FOR PM

Does Leadsom have a chance?

Yes.
Honestly it's really 50/50 on who will win right now.
MP's overwhelmingly support May, but the Tory membership may just be swinging towards Leadsom's corner, and it's down to them on who is chosen.

Doesn't that mean though that we could see what happened to labour happen to the tories aswell where we have MP's who don't back the leader?

Turns out being a backstabber doesn't win you friends, I think he underestimated Leadsom and thought with Boris dead he'd be the leave candidate by default.

These Conservative members... are they cucks? Will they vote for May?

>Will they vote for May?
If I was a member, I would vote for May, nothing cucked about it.

It's a bit fucked that the "conservative" race is between a feminist harpie and a stereotypical "school gate busybody".

Ban women's suffrage desu.

I think it's more of a case of being globalist puppets/shills for them, in which case voting for May would be the obvious choice.

Everything is bonkers, the left is done shilling for banks and is now shilling for a Theresa police state May

Not interested in your picture, it's a load of rubbish put together with out of context lines.
Basically it's meaningless.

PS.you can put your trip back on if you like.

For more immigration and tougher penalties for online ''''hate speech''''?

The sources are there.

>For more immigration and tougher penalties for online ''''hate speech''''?
kek No.

>The sources are there.
I already know but you didn't read what I said did you? - 'Out of context'!

Hardly out of context.

Fuck off May, you Orwellian cunt.

Calm down lad.

I like Leadsom but she doesn't have the balls or experience and the job of being PM will fuck up her family life, how long do you think she would last?

GUYS HOW AND WHEN DO I WATCH WATCH/LISTEN TO THIS

It's online.

lbc.co.uk/

Christ, the shitlibbery is strong with these cucks.

James O'Brien is the worst of them.
On behalf of Ireland I apologise.

"lbc.co.uk/romanian-man-tells-james-i-expect-to-be-killed-133526"

>Labour Party membership surges by 100,000 to over 500,000 since Brexit - it's highest membership since 1979

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/labour-party-membership-applications-surge-100000-since-eu-referendum_uk_577be9e8e4b073366f0fe97f

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/08/jeremy-corbyn-stands-defiant-after-labour-membership-surge

>The surge in membership will be seen by supporters of Corbyn as evidence people want him to remain in post.

>By contrast, the Conservative Party, which is also in the midst of a leadership election, has around 150,000 members.

>youtube.com/watch?v=j3KELtDWcQU
Got your back, senpai

>black lives matter protest in London
>saying hands up don't shoot

ah yes very impressive

they must be concerned about all the times British police shoot black people

will listen cheers

And more importantly than whether leadsom she does or doesn't deserve to be leader, she won't be allowed to be, the establishment shut her down for good now with the times article painting her as a bad mother - she's done

That really fucked me off. Do they have no decorum?

BLM are Neo-Liberal insruments
Soros "gift" to British

He would have been the least charismatic PM since James Callaghan. He wasn't even in the same league of Gordon Brown. I still don't see why Boris just didn't backstab him back.

>times article painting her as a bad mother
I never read it but that's a bit unfair . .politics, not a world for the faint of heart.

They're niggers, working to loot from normal white people at the behest of comfortable leftist white and (((white))) people.

Of course not.

I'm not a fan of TRS anymore, but this article by Seventh Son basically spells out the frustrations we on the "far right" have with blacks in the west. (Apply this to Muslims in Europe, too, I suppose).

therightstuff.biz/2016/07/08/dont-let-dindu-fatigue-take-you/

1 month ago, if you had asked me if we were going to vote to leave, I would have said "No". And if you had told me that Theresa May was going to be the next PM, I would have openly laughed at you.

How the fuck did we get here lads?

Well, well. Look at the internet bigot circle jerk. Big, tough far right kippers. Isn't this cute.

So good to know that you people have lost your ability to breed. All I can do is thank you for removing yourself from the gene pool. Well done, nazi losers.

Well Boris declared for Leadsom which helped scuppered Gove's chances, I think he lost by a wide enough margin that it didn't matter all that much though. However it wasn't really a backstab because he wasn't behind Gove at that point.

nige opened a wormhole and the earth fell through

hahhahahaha

500k people. What a fucking joke

My point was, he should have just started his own leadership campaign, Gove notwithstanding.

How did you end on Sup Forums?

It costs like £40 and all labours voters are on the dole

I was just b8ing 2bh. They didn't take it. Good for them.

Still pathetic to celebrate 500k membership in a country of 60 million.

Have a Trump song

youtube.com/watch?v=Zaqvc-0XDMM&index=34&list=PLk1U77dkjsvjg

Isn't it about now you ask why we don't elect Nigel Farage as Presidential Minister?

Let him rest famkin

>speaking to sister about this
>she says how amazing it is that justice has finally crossed the Atlantic
>Point out that British police don't even have guns
>she starts saying that it doesn't matter
>says that British police would shoot blacks if they had guns
>point out that they don't
>she starts screaming that it isn't the point
>try another angle, point out that police around the american embassy carry machine guns but haven't been shooting blacks
>she says they would but don't because the american embassy is racist and doesn't allow blacks to enter
>mfw she was going to go to the protest but didn't because the local printer shop was closed for the week and she couldn't get a giant laminated picture of Mike Brown

>she says they would but don't because the american embassy is racist and doesn't allow blacks to enter

This got me. Your sister is a stupid shit, user.

Are you joking user?
Where does she get her views from . .School, Twitter, tumblr, ?

just end her life

John Major

all 3

Dear god, your sister is probably just a manipulated photo away from waving refugees welcome signs and getting group-groped.

>Implying I didn't watch labour voters strategically vote for the Tory candidate in South Thanet to keep Nigel out of parliament

>Implying I wasn't here celebrating Ukip winning the Euro election

>Implying I don't know more about UK politics than you do.

We've been at this for half a decade you fucking new fag.

I'm very familiar who that is and I completely disagree. While Major was ostensibly so devoid of charisma, he at least had a sense of dignity and stateliness, (though clearly far less than his predecessor).

There is nothing, in my mind, noteworthy about Gove. He's has a pipsqueak voice and with extremely little range because it seems like he's always trying to restrain his accent. He dull speaker in every venue, looks beta as fuck, and had little popularity among the people or fellow MPs.

I guess us Birtons are not as invested in identity politics as the Americans

She went to refugee protests of course.
For one of them she dressed as a refugee and had her black male friend dress as a fence. they 'protested' by having him stand in front of her so she could 'fail to climb over him' which basically meant rubbing his body whilst pretending to attempting to immigrate. pretty sure they had sex at least once.

I don't believe a word you say

i will b with u, woteva

Fucking hell, this is... well i am going to need pics to believe it, or i will just bring up a sweden-level denial

She's going to get BLACKED if she hasn't been already.

Show her these links you spineless coward, niggers aren't shot in greater proportion than whites when you account for variations in crime

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8
infowars.com/sick-black-lives-matter-supporters-celebrate-murder-of-dallas-cops/
dailywire.com/news/7264/5-statistics-you-need-know-about-cops-killing-aaron-bandler

Do you honestly think brainwashed girls would look at any of those links? Let alone be swayed by them.

She needs to learn the hard way, like the girls in Sweden and Germany.

One question for bongs
Would you vote "leave" on theoretical referendum about NATO?

Don't make me laugh

youtube.com/watch?v=4UzPdUzygvE

No.

>leadsom being a mummy is the top BBC news story
Has meme magic gone too far?

No.

It shows that meme magic has a much greater influence in old blighty.

I would

If you think we were cucked by an undemocratic, incredibly expensive EU that is nothing compared to the level of NATO.

A Cold War relic controlled by super rich liars. Arms manufacturers and military industrial complex who exaggerate exterior threats to increase their wealth and power.

NATO (USA poodle really) has aggressively expanded and recruited former Warsaw Pact members right on Russia's border for years - attempting to enlist Georgia and Ukraine were the last straw to Russia. Just like USA in Latin America.

Also hilarious that the Greens were mocked for criticising NATO but when Trump called into question continued US membership all the rightists were suddenly "Oh you know he's got a point!". One of the few good things he actually said.

Karen.

Also will Leadsome win? There's a mob out for her on Twitter and all.

It's embarrassing

Unlikely, we'll get Theresa "stick a surveillance camera in your toilet" May if we like it or not.

What are some good UK politics blogs to follow? Aside from Hitchens (who writes maybe once a week) there seems to be very few conservative commentators

And you think people will listen to that drivel?

Look at the media for Remain. They spout a load of nonsense put people still voted to leave.

They simply want May because she didn't even give a time on when she'd activate Article 50 whereas Leadsom said she'd do it straight away. She's the only clear choice we have of saving this country.

Well I live in America and we are a business...BLM is a fucking business, SJW bullshit is a business its all a business and you faggots can't tell the difference between business and real life

What does that have to do with Americans being obsessed with identity politics?

Its not obsession its a business.

You should start one user

Woah easy septic, almost cut myself on that edge.

Btw ,Isnt Cameron said ,that he will enact article 50 right away if Britain vote leave?

From the sellers point of view, I'm talking about the American people.

I reckon the media lynchmob could well backfire.

The Mother comments have for the most part been taken out of context:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36753692

It's between Leadsom and May, Leadsome will enact straight away (October) and May probably next year

Cameron says alot of things.

Watch this from 2009.

youtube.com/watch?v=-ZkdSNGFzhM

We are a country of 320 million...Your organization only needs a couple thousand people to give you a couple hundred dollars and you are wealthy. BLM extorts blacks and cucks for money

Yes. He said he'd follow the people of great britain.

What happens? We vote to leave, Dodgy Dave lost so he resigns. Yet everyone cries about Nigel Farage "leaving" even though he's not an MP and he literally cannot make anything happen.

Sometimes the general public are just absolute retards

whats the story behind this painting?

I see the britannia lady figure receiving a crown by what a flying figure?

I believe it Poseidon passing the Crown of the Sea to Britannia

So if you think 500k PAID UP members is low (or 150k for the Conservative Party) can you tell us how many subscription-paying members do the US Republican and Democrat parties have?

And no, that doesn't mean voter registration by party which is entirely different (does it even cost anything?)

I assume the flying figure is Hermes?

No, the tories can keep it together and they are more loyal than ideological.

Poseidon was the greek Emperor of the sea, and gives the crown to Britannia, showing the extreme power of Britain and her Navy.

It's actually a really awesome and beautiful picture the more I look at it, very symbolic.

Republicans member ship is 27% of the population. If he average member gives 10 bucks thats 86 million dollars.

Any polls from other hopeful exit countries?
Did people get scared about leaving from all the fear mongrels? Or has the exit sentiment stayed the same in places like france.
Someone in another thread was saying nationalist parties are polling worse after brexit

Well obviously... I didn't think it was required to elaborate quite so much