How does a movie manage to be

How does a movie manage to be
>diverse (two black guys, a Latino, a Native American)
>Have a strong female character that's also a POC survive to the end
And manage to be THE manliest movie of all time while also being an amazing film, all at the same time? Could a movie like that even exist in today's day and age?

The world was a better place without SJWs

This
"Muh duh-versity" was never an issue in movies till around the late 2000s

Because it just does those things, it doesnt make a big deal out of it

It just is what it is

>predator was amazing
wew lad

it was good and set tropes for the era, but the shit was not amazing.

Because it wasn't written in order to release a film with diversity, but actually naturally had it in.

LOL found the fag

>POC
Hello tumblr

Kino

>Could a movie like that even exist in today's day and age?
Yes, question is who will throw the largest fit.

The Neo-Nazis or the SJW

How did the native american guy die? I forgot.

Because their race/gender is incidental and not a defining trait of their character.

how did she know where the chopper would be?

pretty much. they didn't make a fucking advertising campaign about it.

only somewhat related but I finally got around to watching Predator 2 and it was better than I expected. the LA heatwave setting is great.

Who the fuck starts dry shaving with a nasty disposable razor in the middle of an uncomfortable steamy jungle?

>tfw we will never have another Arnold.

That shaving scene made me uncomfortable for some reason.

Virgin detected. All women have chopper sense.

he stays behind when they're crossing that fallen tree on the way to the chopper. he dies off screen but they hear him screaming. kind of underwhelming.

t. slack jawed faggot

off screen

I do it on night stag to kill time and so I don't have to shave in the morning.

But why did everyone hate the second movie so much

there's a few seconds you can see her nipples through her shirt

Because the cast and the way they interact feels natural and not like they're checking off their diversity quota.

>that bit when the predator pulls out his spine and holds it up

still class

Because the black guys didn't talk about being black, they were trained professionals. And when Apollo Creed fucked up, Commando was the one to tell him to get his shit straight.

The commando black guy and the giant, texas bred redneck were best buddies and not once did either of them complain about the other's race.

The biggest white guy was austrian.

The two other white people had minor roles but still pulled their weight.

The native american was a tracker, but not once did we have a 20 minute exposition about oak spirits or how his people were destroyed by white people.

The Predator, somehow being what monster horrormovies wish they could be, managed to be a consistent and real threat even after his big reveal.

>For a few months, following the release of Rocky IV, a joke was making the rounds in Hollywood. Since Rocky Balboa had run out of earthly opponents, he would have to fight an alien if a fifth installment of his boxing series were to be made. Screenwriters Jim and John Thomas took the inspiration from the joke and wrote a screenplay based on it.

Waiting on a classic based on Sup Forums memery now desu senpai