The Legend of Kevin Cook

Ladies and gentlemen... Tonight a wonderful meme was birthed upon the BLM protest.

The Legend of Kevin Cook. Never forget. Kek may not have blessed us with a riot. But we got to see a meme get it's wings instead.

#KEVINCOOK #WESTANDWITHKEVINCOOK #RIPKEVINCOOK

Let's see if we can get some chants for Kevin Cook from some of the BLM protesters this weekend!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
youtube.com/watch?v=PkOCKYYCNkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I read that as Kevin Coon.

Maybe I spend too much time on Sup Forums

Bumping #KevinCook

Explain dis meme mayne.

he had his whole life ahead of him

RIP

The dream will never die Kevin cook. Hope you get your hotpockets in heaven. I'll miss ya lil' man.

Leaving a meatball hotpocket out for the angels tonight. #JusticeForKevin

For you sub 100 IQ niggers on Sup Forums, it's probably someone who either isn't dead or didn't even exist in the first place

Kevin Cook was shot by a white police officer by the name of Samuel Hyde when he was on his way to purchase hot pockets.

Bump.
RIP, hungry man

wow

See if we can get #KevinCook trending, he deserved a better fate.

He can't keep getting away with it!

>pic unrelated

#RIPKEVINCOOK

RIP Kev

The story being Kevin Cook was a good black man who was done in by police brutality while on his way to the store for hot pockets. He wanted to be an engineer. He worked towards his dream by driving an ice-cream truck for UNICEF. He leaves behind two kids that do well in school and sports.

But he would always be there for you. You could count on him. He was honest, bright and loved animals. Especially his dog Toto, they were so close.

Several shoutouts to Kevin Cook was made by streamers of the protest. Likely to continue throughout the weekend.

My lil' nigga died while fighting the police during a protest in sanfran.

His favorite hotpocket was meatball

youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
For anyone wonder what the backstory is please come here and learn about KEVIN COOKS LEGACY!

He was a gud boi! He dindu nuffin! He was out spreadin tha wurd of god!

His Name was Kevin Cook

F

those things look fucking revolting

I'm sorry you have shit tastes, but keep Kevin in your memories, he would have done the same.

RIP Kevin Cook

Kevin Cook worked hard for his children and loved his friends and neighbors.

He was the Mr.Deeds of the San Francisco ghetto.

>look at me I'm British Virgin Islands, I'm too good for meat and cheese in a bread sleeve
Fuck off, nigger

Video was fucked up. The cop kept screaming "show me your hands" and Kev's hands were already out. But his little chubby fingers blend in to look like a oily meaty club. Then the cop was all "drop the weapons" and Kev could only try to wiggle his digits, screaming "these are my hands, I'm just heavy, sir" Then POPPOPPOP

He had some bumps but that Bible class saved his life.

It really sucks, he was just reaching for his meatball hotpocket in his back pocket, cops thought he was going for a gun...5 bullets later then my lil' nigga was gone

>huehue we made black people retweet a FAKE NAME huehue
WOW, THE ABSOLUTE MAD MEN
Nice elaborated slacktivism. Waiting for the pizzas delivered at a black man's house so we can be done with blacks for good
Thank you white americucks for confirming the race war won't happen you fucking pussies

>He wanted to be an engineer.
He just finished his HS equivalency classes and was getting ready to apply to MIT for the Fall. The lady at the library was helping him with his application

You're silly. I'm not going out there without my gun. I'm avoiding all libtarded population centers for the time being.

You know. The smart thing.

So angry, do you need a hotpocket?

Are you seriously trying to make a joke out of the loss of a boy getting his life on track? Shame on you.

#Kevin #Cook #CookinDance #BasedGod

>#CookinDance
lol, wtf?

MAKE ME SOME FUCKING WAFFLES, BELGIUM

twitter folks need to add more legit hashtags, to get the true BLM looks
#BLM, #Blacklivesmatter, #FTP, #FUCK12, etc

LET THAT BOY COOK

Fuck off KEV.

Go rub that tiny choed over at NTA

youtube.com/watch?v=PkOCKYYCNkA

Why not explain that its a fake name you're trolling people with?

LOL. Dropped a hot pocket!

To force you to ask the question: "Who's Kevin Cook?"