Ski Jumping World Cup in Engelberg

The competition starts at 16.00 CET. Top favourites include Kubacki, Kraft, Freitag and Wellinger.

Kubacki currently in a dominant lead in the trial round with five jumpers to go, Stoch second.

>Štursa and Koudelka in current top 10
too bad they will fuck up in the race again

Another classic Polish 1-2 incoming? I'd say Kubacki will finish 1-3 and Kamil 3-5.

It's sad how Koudelka's so on-and-off, when he's on form his jumps are amazing to watch.

He was jumping really well in summer. He said in an interview that he's in good form and if everything goes well he could even hope for an olympic medal.
Then winter came and everything went to shit.

That's a real shame. Larinto was saying the same in the summer and currently he doesn't even compete because of how bad his form has been.

>not a single slovenian
When will Janus fuck off?

>Learoyd has an English passport
New Eddie the Eagle?

Learoyd is the next Davide Lazzaroni desu.

You called it czechbro.

Worst Saturday in terms of weather this season so far tbqhwyf

haha thanks jury

>starting on gate 16 when in comparable wind on gate 18 the longest jump in the trial as 134,5m

Nice to see nothing serious happened, Stjernen is a total bro

wtf Dawid, why such a bad jump? Dunno what happened.

Wind lottery again, nice

top 10 getting fucked big time

>luckjump
Nice "sport"

Kubacki still to get a podium finish, mark my words, Stoch 5th

>19 post
Gee, sure is windy here.

>white people are so bad at real sports they make up activities that need literally no athleticism so they can claim to be world champions at some sport

even africans jump farther than you

t. wog

based Uganda

the thinking man's ethnicity to be honest

I don't want to play the we wuz roman emperors and shiet card but we actually were, we invented civilisation

is Freitag - dare i say it - uncucked?

>0.1 difference