strawpoll.me/14100524
youtu.be/aZglqkCRNt8
youtube.com/watch?v=vxevZP9pUPg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507437817428.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507437921233.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Boy, that is some fucked up shit.

Another asslicking chicano posts an early

You can't be a CHI if you're actually in Mexico, you hecking dummy.

Cry more, puto

blue steel = god tier

>hecking dummy.

is darknet actually safe for buying shit?

i feel like it's just a honeypot at this point

i've bought some stuff of there once way back in like 2013
it's legit but sketchy as all fuck, and it took forever for the guy to ship it

What are the best places in the United States for someone who hates everything, fall, falling leaves, changing leaves of color, snow, ice, frost, snowflakes, cold and winter?

basically look for place in usa, where there is nothing of fall and winter, places without seasons and that are totally warmest for the all year round

i miss him buds

San Diego

Just about anywhere that looks like it came straight out of New Vegas.
Shit's peaceful out here, man.

Cara is ugly, but if she released a lesbian sex tape i would totally jack off to it

all the moonmen want things their way
but we make sure they see the sun
goodbye moonmen
I said goodbye moonmen
goodbyyYYYe moonmen
goodbye moonmen
oh goodbye

/CUM/ POWER RANKINGS 2.0 ELECTRIC BOOGALO
0- mexican caraposter, me
1- greek
2- henrico
3- sakaslawea alaska
4- huntsville
5- quebec nigger
6- single flag pennsylvania
7- new hampshire
8- user who roleplays as all anons
9000 canadians
90001 terrone

LEGACY RANKING
0. oyster bay
1 CIA

Another night of Adult Swim ruined by anime

i'm finding native Sup Forums amazingly terrible and hard to use

happy birthday

Why tf is the Quebec mulatto that high?

>another ''famous'' anglo female performer who nobody but a few weirdos get obsessed with

i miss when adult swim played anime every night

use the catalog dumbass

CIA is a fucking autist. I hope he's valeting cars in hell

Legit. You might get scammed, but your chances of being caught are extremely slim. I spent around 10k from 2013-2015 on different markets. Bought domestically, from Poland, Norway, The Netherlands, Canada, and a bunch of others. Only ever got scammed on one package.

what shows do they even air now during the anime block?

last thing I ever saw there was kill la kill and attack on titan

Better than Sp*nish music, now fuck off.

Explain this list

dragon ball super is uP

AHHHHHH

cya

the fact that i am not 1 is a farce

Some Jarjar's Bizzare Adventures bullshit

Shibe moving at very hihg speed

She won't sleep reeee

Remember to
VOTE
VOTE
VOTE
strawpoll.me/14100524

Why do they all call me San Diego?

Why San Diego?

There are no other places in the USA, besides San Diego where the fall and winter do not exsit and they are warm all year

The only other place is hawaii

youtu.be/aZglqkCRNt8

SO TELL ME WHAT I SEE
WHEN I LOOK IN YOUR EYES
IS THAT YOOOOOOUUUUU BABY
OR JUST A BRILLIANT DISGUISE

Glad I'm off the list

faaaaaaaaaddddeee into you
straaaannnggge you never knew
faaaaaaaaaaddddddeeee into you
i think its straange you never knew

good.

What are the best places in Hawaii, for someone who never wants to see something related to fall and winter seasons?

if you could go back in time 20 years and inhabit your younger self with your current memories and developed mind, would you?
i would, would give anything to have another 20 years of life, even if it means being subjected to childhood again and parental and curricular control

I usually don't watch shit with shitty titles like this but I thought it was funny
youtube.com/watch?v=vxevZP9pUPg

always dreamed of driving with a girl at night to that song

not sure if I'll ever cop that feel

yeah, although that would be a kind of fucked up existence because you have a mature adult outlook and you have to spend two decades talking to kids and teenagers

being a sentient fetus would be quite the experience

I was born in 1998, dude

I love that song

i'd fuck my ex so hard kek

>spend 1 year existing as an idea
weird

Yes

Hey me too, which month? July for me.

Kys, youngfag.

t. 1996

kys, youngfag
t. 1991

there are 3 of us and one of you
be careful juanillio

>kids who don't remember 9/11 are posting on Sup Forums

Stop making me feel old

>tfw born in 92

dont know if im supposed to wake up early tomorrow lol

wish i made the most out of my childhood
shame they smother you with half-useless schooling that eats up 50% of your day

>tfw all the adults telling you not to waste your youth were actually right
;-;

>tfw adults wasted my youth

there's no way to get it through a child's head when public school wastes so much of your time and the child wants to do literally anything else

cum lol

clack is cool

t. clack

Yo yo clack my man what's good by the Hood homie just read a story that says like 30% of people want to leave pdx cause of homelessness wtf

how are you

As a terrone I was raised to hate asians

hey bitches

hey bucks

asians? love them!

fuck me first episode was so hype

on to hte second one

I am asian. Hello.

T-thanks.

U-u-u-u-uno.

>Elementary students in Finland often have the SAME teacher for up to SIX YEARS of their education. That is right! The same teacher cares for, nurtures and tends to the education of the same group of students for six years in a row. And you had better believe that during those six years with the same 15-20 students, those teachers have figured out the individual instructional needs and learning styles of each and every student. These teachers know where each of their students have been and where they are going. They track the kids’ progress and have a personal invested interest in seeing the kids succeed and reach their goals. There is no “passing the buck” onto the next teacher because they ARE the next teacher. If there is a discipline or behavior problem, the teacher had better nip it in the bud right away or else deal with it the next six years. ( Some schools in Finland only loop their elementary children for three years at a time instead of six, however the benefits are still the same. )
wish i had a second mommy

Don't speak to me slope

the big island or maui

>asian
>reads articles about portland
You're definitely bucks. Why did you take off state flags?

kys terronigger

How does a slope like me run into an acutee like you

Suicide is a sin in the Catholic Church
Real funny slant.

Visiting mummy buds. Good to see the doggos but I wish I didn't lose my phone that's only supposed to happen when I'm drinking

watshow

>reddit flags
Being off this list is an absolute honor

Why?

Glad to give you a chuckle, my fellow descendant of Africa (we are all descendants of Africa, hence we are all black).

You're catholic too wtf

cause i gotta roll up quiet on a mf then when he ain't lookin i swing my opinion all up on him and without a flag i don't leave a trace

Getting fat anons. 5'10" and now pushing 150-155, considering I have no muscle

I'm 5'3" and 150
You're not fat
yet

ily bb

wonder what it's like to think this is close to being fat
you need to be 180 at least

No real different than how it was desu

Stopping eating is harder than I thought once you go down the path of binge eating. I am currently experimenting with ways to keep myself from eating >1500 calories a day. Right now the only 2 paths I have yet to go down are
1. Only keep cereal and milk around the apartment
Or
2. Literally keep no food at apartment and buy all the food I will eat for the day when I am out, from walmart, taco bell, or somewhere else

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507437817428.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1507437921233.webm
do yu liek katz
i liek katz

I haven't been overweight since I was 12, even then I was only ever so slightly overweight. Idk I'm probably just overly self conscious

bucks?

how do I stop being a faggot?
I've been dating this amazing girl for the last 6 months and I feel like I'm falling in love for the first time, making me feel things I've never thought I'd feel.
Now this guy I've always been in love with is making out of closet hints and my hearth is melting, watching his pictures literally make me tear up.
I've been dealing with my closet homosexuality with this girl because she's a psychology undergrad but now i don't know who to talk about this shit. I'm fucking dying.

reverse for me

Do you not exercise? If you can burn off at least 400 calories, you can usually eat fine and still slowly lose weight

I'm 5'3" and 150, but have a lot of muscle so I need to eat 2500-2700 calories a day to not lose weight. Gain weight and you'll see results

we will gas you along with straighty
closet homo is bad homo

>you can burn off at least 400 calories
damn dawg that's like an hour of cycling
fuck that

y-yes my love?

Asians are a race of people who build communal societies and have no individualism. Whites build functioning, clean, usually spaced out societies where people are generally free to go about thier business. Sometimes they deviate from these things , but whites have created and thrive in suburbs and small towns wherever they live. It is safe to say this is biological culture since culture is downstream from biology.
Asians are bug People without any sense of individualism on thier cultures. They have a deep drive for a master or teacher or wise elder or some shit that tells them what to do all the time. They can't stand freedom and need to be given strict boundaries in a communal society. You can see this easily in thier parenting. Thier coummunist governments, thier megadense cities, and thier leftism. They share precise traits with American leftists and Communists as well. They biologicaly organize in overbearing states that crush Thier rights and liberty because its what they want. Just like American leftists

*blushes*

are you mad virgin boy?
mad that closet faggots are fucking your heterosexual girls uh?