Will it be piratekino?

Will it be piratekino?

Arr

its funny that they have CGI'd Depps face in present day..

someone slow down a WEBM of the part in the trailer where Depp says "Monkey!"..

theyve CGI the fat from his cheeks.

I hope so

depp is repulsive looking

i have high hopes but i dont think it will deliver. nothing can top davy jones and the new actors they got for the main guy and girl look way too young

I mean, it looks better than the third and fourth film.

I don't know. I love the original Curse of the Black Pearl. I don't think I'll see this one in the theater though.

you know a flick has gone to shit when actors and actresses are not returning and they try to replace them with younger ones in meme roles.

>you know a flick has gone to shit when actors and actresses are not returning

Orlando Bloom is in the trailer and apparently Keira's character is dead

the young guy is orlando's son

>mfw johnny depp looks more like a pirate when he's not in pirate makeup

orlando will be in it for 5 seconds, killing of characters because they do not return is also shit tier franchise gone to far stuff.

son looks like a faggot and is not needed, jack sparrow shouldnt be adventuring with a fucking child.

>keira knightley is a pirate lord of china

>they let her go live on her own on some shithole island

???

shes the queen of all pirates because jack voted for her, remember

this looks like the rogue one poster

>piratekino

kek'd

what happened to the "Straight to DVD" posters?

Its the only pirate movie of the year, this makes it by default 'kino'./thread

I knew dental work was expensive, but if Hollywood celebrities can't afford it, you know it's gotten out of hand.

they got a ton of shit for it and remade the poster

Javier Bardem will give a great performance, everything else will be utter dogshit

Blacksails is pirate kino

Nah, the only actually good pirates of the Caribbean movie was curse of the black pearl... because Depp and Rush worked great together.

They kept Rush and all on all the movies but the dynamic only worked on the first movie when he was the main antagonist.