Lunch break

>lunch break
>colleagues all go out to eat together
>spend 10 minutes arguing where they should eat
>spend 10 minutes walking to eating venue
>spend 10 minutes searching for a table to seat
>"oh user, can you reserve the table for us while we order?"
>spend at least 10 minutes waiting for someone to order their food and get back to the table
>find the shortest queue because I'm not a brainlet that wastes times queuing
>go back to table
>spend 5 minutes eating
>spend 15 minutes making ``small talk''
>go back to the office
>decide to stop eating with coworkers and get takeaway to eat in the pantry
>coworkers stop inviting me out to eat and consider me the weirdo/social outcast/antisocial loser
>spend $2.50 a day while they spend $5-$20 if they decide to eat at restaurants (WHO even eats at restaurants on non-special occasions)
>spend 15 minutes getting takeaway and coming back to office and have enough time to watch 2 episodes of anime at my desk
Are you expected to eat with your coworkers in your country?

not expected to
but force to

>be singapooorean
>get caned then executed for drug use
kek cant make this shit up

>wear shoes in the house
>take a 50k for a student loan to go to a 2nd/3rd rate university because of ``face'' instead of going to a community college for night classes and getting 2 years of working experience and savings, then transferring to a university
>rent a room in an apartment and live with multiple roommates while complaining why your liberal arts degree can't get you a job
>live paycheck to paycheck while paying back student loans and paying rent when you can live with your parents for free but insist on being ``independent'' and living on your own while your loan interests continue to snowball
really makes you think

>not being a normie and wasting money eating out
same, if got extra from dinner, i'll pack it and have for lunch
finish class, have lunch, go home, settle

im not even a dirty unitedstatian and i hate them more than you so your arguments dont offend me in fact i agree with em now go away dont you have to go and get beat with a cane for smoking meth in public kek
>singapore
>not a jewish shithole with no respect for human rights
pick 1 chinese kike

These kinds of social norms make me uncomfortable, on one hand there is no chance to bond properly with coworkers when you're more than 2 people. On the other hand networking happens due to proximity and smalltalk.
Hard to say what's the best way, especially if you hate doing all that shit and paying a lot.

Why is doing drugs a human right? Even americans get in trouble for drugs.

stop predicting my life
this sucks
I either can do law school or be a cook with my skill set
>political science degree
>communications degree
>Arabic degree but pathetic in MSA
JUST
You are smart though don't fuck around at restaurants just be causal though, not a weirdo

>implying drug laws are enforced in the jewnited states
whats it like getting hit with a cane chinaman jew

dude weed lmao

You can save a lot of money by not falling into normie traps
>Dude come eat out at this expensive restaurant with us it will look good on instagram!
>Dude come to this music festival with us it will be fun!
>Dude come to the bar/club with us and buy 4x marked-up drinks. You might score!
>Dude do drugs with us. Feels good man!
>Dude come bang prossies with us. Shits so cash!
>Dude why can't I afford a deposit? Fuken boomers

>jewish shithole with no respect for human rights
Something something pot and kettle.

did you not read the part about me not being a unitedstatian
really though whats it like living in a shithole where nannystate will literally beat you with a cane for doing coke

Only dumb normies drink coffee, alcohol and do drugs. They deserved to be hanged.

I always expect this type of reply when talking to you ignorant /r9k/ and reddit browsing jews

>Are you expected to eat with your coworkers in your country?
Not much but depends on the situation. I always eat alone due to the reasons you mentioned and also I am an introverted anti-social loser.

Yes. You do understand that some people actually find social interaction rewarding in and of itself right? Anyway, there's perks for this going from networking, having friends that will do favors for you (always useful on a work environment) including passing along gossip that may interest you, to getting invited to parties, to getting introduced to women, including co-workers, and getting laid.

>coworkers consider me the weirdo/social outcast/antisocial loser
>coming back to office and watch 2 episodes of anime at my desk

I have to agree with your coworkers.
Sincerely sorry for producing such moving pictures devastating young men’s soul all over the world today.

Even weirdest jap OTAKU doesn’t dare to watch anime in his work place.

nobody is in office during lunch and my desk is out of view from if they come from other departments

I'm a high school teacher, we all do our own thing at lunch because we all have the same 50 minutes to have lunch, but we all also have marking to do, lessons to plan, detentions to run, acitivities to run, things to organise, meetings to attend, etc, etc. People are expected to go to the staff room or just eat lunch with people occasionally, but I often eat lunch at my desk, while doing work/watching something.

I don't particularly like eating lunch in the main staffroom, too much bullshit smalltalk, but I do enjoy eating lunch in a different office that has a bunch of my friends in it.

It’s not because nobody seeing.
It’s ASIAN ETHIC you might know.

Or some IT guy might be monitoring your PC.

It's on my personal laptop that I bring to work which isn't even connected to the internet.