More like "blocks entire street"

she's fat

she could block my entire face

with her ass

if you know what i mean

Her ass would engulf your head.

MOMMY!

she's fit now

Her fat ass can block everyone's path simultaneously.

Ugh look how round it is.

i don't mind the rise of BDH posting

>"What the fuck Jessica Chastain! Watch where you're going!"

>Movie fatty

It's been a good month for BDH posting.

I've had 2 successful BDH threads in the past week without interference from cunny posters.

*kiss gently on the lips*

*grabs by the ass*
Back the fuck off?? pls? mommy?

>constant weight gain and loss

stretchmarks everywhere

That would be a nice kiss. Look at those lips.

She said she had stretchmarks from her first baby when she was on Howard Stern.

Don't care. I want to see it now. I wonder if she will ever show her belly again.

fillers on upper lip

Fillers?

doesn't she have like a hundred kids?

9 and counting

She's a baby making machine

enough to make me believe in a god

Cute as fuck, both doll and woman. I can't sexualize her in my mind after watching that BM episode.

*Braps your path*

What do?

nosejob too

>forced memes
Sage

Obviously. She broke it as a teenager, which left it slightly deformed.

Spread her cheeks and inhale deeply

why did she wait until 2008 to fix it?

Hopefully no one blocks her role in the MCU
Chastain - loving mommy who misses her recently passed husband very much (who you look a lot like)
BDH - supportive aunty who helps you and mommy in any way imaginable
Hendricks - friendly neighbor who invites you over for milk & cookies when her abusive husband is away
Adams - strict teacher that knows your tragic home situation and frequently asks you stay afternoons for special sessions
Blunt - hardcore gym coach who protects you from schoolyard bulliers by inviniting you too her office frequenltly
Biel - twofaced babysitter that watches you when mommy goes out; sweet and kind when mommy is around but shows her true colors when youre alone together
Vergara - mommys hip and trendy best friend that you often spend time and play fun games with
Beckinsale - mommys no-nonsense work rival/frienemy invited over to discuss business on occasion and goes after you to get back at your mommy
Eva - mommys and auntys strange cousin that inherits grandpapas decrepit old house in town and meets you for the first time at his funeral -- grows very fond of you
Cotillard - your talented foreign tutor mommy hires to stay up with you late nights and push you through school
Theron - the reserved child psychiatrist youre taken to due to your constant sexual abuse
Evangeline - the local preacher that you often visit for some spiritual guidance when you are especially pent up
Atwell - stressed-out accountant your mommy hires to help her affairs whose serious personality comes down as she befriends you intimately
Farmiga - local shopkeeper that runs a tidy store with her much younger sisters and who frequently has you running errands for her in exchange for delicious rewards
Gemma - wealthy reckless woman treated like royalty in your small town who takes a liking to you as a plaything
Tomei - mommys yoga instructor who invites you to stretch with her
Gugino - local librarian who you strike up a fulfilling friendship with in your shared solace

How should I know? Maybe she had more important matters to be concerned with and wasn't in a big hurry to fix it.

oh it is two. i thought there were more

she seems to get pregnant every other year

she should get implants like Amy Adams

That's a Sup Forums meme. If you actually believe half the shit they say about her on here get help.

*preps the bull*

someone posted that webm of her getting BLACKED the other day

didn't exactly make me sad just envious of the gorilla

Mommy

It's actually a really good movie. Lars Von Trier also had Blacked scenes in Nymphomaniac. he's quite the connoisseur.

You're telling me Manderlay is a good movie?

she also marries David Oyelowo's character in Branagh's adaptation of As You Like It

I never see this movie talked about. Is it any good?

MOMMY

>White and black British people in feudal Japan
when did Branagh become a diversity cuck?

She's a big mommy

For you