I'm a fan, by the way

I'm a fan, by the way

Other urls found in this thread:

mediamatters.org/video/2012/07/17/limbaughs-dark-knight-risesromney-conspiracy-do/187171
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PROF. XAVIER, I'M TRANSIGEN

You now remember that Elizabeth Olsen broke up with this man on the same day his best friend died.

complete useless character in a Ryan Goose Goslyng discount disguise

is having a robotic hand a superpower now?

Bee Tee DUBS (BTW)

how do I get kino hair like this dude

you think he uses some special shampoo or something?

>I'm a fan

You think he had sex with X24?

>hitler-jugend fuccboi haircut
>kino

pick one

he is android

>villian is an aryan looking with a southern accent named donald
Wew lad

Those reavers sure were a really intimidating

So? She's not under any obligation to stay with a man she doesn't want to be with simply because he's grieving.

Don't be a Rush Limbaugh, user.

mediamatters.org/video/2012/07/17/limbaughs-dark-knight-risesromney-conspiracy-do/187171

BAIN?

Roastie detected. She couldn't have at least waited a fucking day?

Sometimes it's better to get over it quick.

Pretty fucked up way of thinking. Why would you ever feel you deserve unconditional love if you can't even give it.

>Why would you ever feel you deserve unconditional love if you can't even give it.
But if she wanted to break up with him she clearly no longer loved him, dead friend or not

You aren't thinking she decided to dump him on the basis of his friend dying are you?

Well obviously something was going on beforehand, but whatever it was happened on that day for a reason.

Why didn't she do it before? Women tend to emotionally grow distant before they break up with someone so they can get over it and get back to being a roastie sooner. Instead of trying to make it work or breaking up immediately, they stay with them for an extended amount of time after they've already decided they're done.

What I'm getting at is she new she was done for a while, but waited for no reason, and chose the time when he was probably at his worst.

You don't HONESTLY think she just woke up and decided to break up that day, do you?

i thought he was gambit for a long time

he even pulled and tossed a card when he was introduced. i cant even remember when i finally realized that he wasnt

>chose the time when he was probably at his worst.
Or chose the time when she realized she didn't want to try and console him when she no longer wanted to be with him. It's shitty for sure but don't try and spin it like it was actively cruel

I'm not saying she was thinking
>I want to hurt him as much as possible

I'm saying she was thinking
>well, it's all gone to hell for him, I should jump ship now

Regardless, my point still stands, she knew she wanted to break up for a while before that day. Probably for weeks, maybe even a couple months, yet she decided to wait, and then this happened, and she just did it. Fucked up no matter how much you try and justify it.

So what was the deal with the robotic arm, I was waiting the entire time for him to do something cool with it, but he used it just as an arm.

his hand was cut off so he got it replaced with a robotic prosthetic. it was more a result of world building than an active plot device