Happening in houston?!

happening in houston?!

#prayforhouston is trending, what the fuck is going on and why isn't it all over Sup Forums ??

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/hashtag/PrayForHouston?src=tren
twitter.com/no_follow_here/status/751712319273508864
mobile.twitter.com/KPRC2?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
click2houston.com/news/officer-involved-shooting-leaves-one-man-dead
twitter.com/Waxxyz_YBNL/status/751712409409228800
m.faceBERG.com/story.php?story_fbid=1731000303840566&id=100007918386766
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump if real

cmon mane

#prayforhouston was in my trending tweets?! people saying another shooting? I'm guessing another cop killed another black person?

twitter.com/hashtag/PrayForHouston?src=tren

I'm not lying

Cop shot a nigger

>123

Kek is upon us...

another nigger shot?!

YESSSSSSSSSSS! MORE RIOTS TOMORROW!

I thought spics had run all the niggers out of houston.

Still waiting on a more official source

why are there no news articles? nothing on here, nothing on google, nothing on (god forbid) reddit?

all I see is niggers crying about it on Twitter but no sources at all, can't find anything about it.

Probably just black mass hysteria making shootings up.

>UNARMED

>Houston we have a problem

lel

I'm gonna need a source too because all I'm seeing are a bunch of tweets..

Baahahahaha

FUCKING NIGGERS

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

WE GAVE YOU ALL THE EDUCATION

ALL THE OPPURTUNITY

ALL THE WELFARE

STILL YOUR DIGESTIVE TRACT PASSES THROUGH YOUR BRAIN

FUCK YOU ALL

KILL EM ALL, LET GOD SORT EM OUT

Well, Sup Forums?

twitter.com/no_follow_here/status/751712319273508864

DEAD BLACK MAN ON THE GROUND

mobile.twitter.com/KPRC2?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Quaniqua is on the case guys

Gulf Gas is located in Houston and that picture diffentely looks similar to Cullen, I lived in Houston / League City for a few years

still curious why there are no sources? police scanner guys? how do these people know this nigga is unarmed and shit already? wheres the video and shit? God I hope there is video, we need more of this to happen for our beloved race war!

This has happened every day for decades and nobody says anything. Now that there is a narrative (gun control), they are saturating these stories in our minds. At a point, it will seem like the only option to most folks.

click2houston.com/news/officer-involved-shooting-leaves-one-man-dead

Here they say he was armed

twitter.com/Waxxyz_YBNL/status/751712409409228800

>they said the man was shooting in the air and the cops just shot him

Absolutely happening

Honestly if someone we didn't have modern science I would buy this anatomical argument as a justification for a return to slavery.

Can we please actually? THEY SAID WE COULD DADDY TRUMP!

>praying and crying
yeah whatever woman

i fuckin hate niggers

>How do they know he was unarmed
HE DINDU NUFFIN
It's just bullshit

>muh 6 gorillion

awwwwwwww sheeeeeeeitttt

Their numbers saw a resurgence after katrina.

Let's clarify what we know, black man shoot by police

of course, it's entirely manufactured. Police never stopped killing thieving niggers, but you didn't have racebaiting media and politicians using every instance to create the impression of an outstanding phenomenon, nor did you have Twitter allowing niggers nationwide to collectively freak out.

Isn't it cool how this has gotten everybody distracted from Comey saying Clinton is guilty but unpersecutable?

Any proof that this actually happened??

Sounds like a hoax

I agree.

>be dindu
>be screamin' kill cops
>be chimpin'
>be firin' wit da gunz
>wonder y dey shoot me
>i dindu

Houston just got a little bit safer

Cenk the snake

Kek has spoken.

OMAR NOT COMIN ANYMORE

>UNARMED

News is reporting he was armed. God I hate these fucking din du nuffin niggers

Forced false flag

Nothing happened

Why do they ALWAYS have a fucking street name? Is there an extra box on black birth certificates?

>22
Indeed.
A caliber suggestion, perhaps.

i used to live in houston, i'm pretty sure cops killing blacks happen every damn day. so what the fuck.

unless this is the government trying to incite the race war since they're pissed off that nothing happened at the protests tonight.

It's probably BLM activists just trying to get people to believe their story first.

Once people accept the "fact" that he was unarmed, when you try to say 'well the cops actually found a gun on him, that he did reach for,' it's nothing but 'OF COURSE THEY "FOUND" A GUN ON HIM THAT HE "REACHED" FOR! PLANTED GUN! YOU'LL BELIEVE ANYTHING, WOULDN'T YOU, YOU RACIST BOOTLICKER!?' etc etc.

Something something people believe what's on the internet, not actual facts, something something.

KEK WILLS IT!!!

Prepare yourselves, lads. The ride has begun, and there's not stopping it!

The (((news))) is the voice of the elites, of course they're trying to justify it.

Social media and msm propping the shit up mang

Why couldn't they have just shot the gun out of his hand instead of killing him?

Let's clarify what we know, black man shoot by police.

We don't know if he was armed or unarmed

America when will you make your gun laws more strict

okay wait, let me get this straight a black man waved a gun at some cops and the cops shot him.

and now the cops are racist for that? LOL this is getting interesting.

kek

this young man and his gray beard were clearly gettin they's life together and doin good in school

Das it

what exactly did they except to happen after they use a "peaceful" protest to shoot cops ?did the really thought the police will be scared instead of pissed :D

>getting to watch the feedback loop of pigs and nigs just prior to the race war

blacks love nicknames. They all have one even if they never tell you. it's a form of expression if you have a white sounding name. Like, you can be "James Freeman" but everyone just calls you slinky because you played with a slinky that one christmas

Time to make coffee

>captcha related: biscuits

Do y'all not see this though, these dumbasses are saying he was killed for sleeping in his car

I literally just read a news article that said he was killed for waving a gun at the cops

oh absolutely, he was a clean cut beautiful kang created perfectly by the all powerful female black god right?

>guy points gun at cop
>gets shot by superior asian reflexes
>'this has to stop'

get good you fucking scrubs

POLICE NEED TO STOP POLICING THE BLACK COMMUNITY

THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE TO FOLLOW WHITES LAWS

FUCK COPS.

>person shot by police

This is just in:
HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WUZ SLEEPIN AND THE PO LICE JUST SHOT HIM WHILE HE WUZ SLEEPIN #SleepingWhileBlack

trips of truth

#JUSTICEFORGROUCHO

You've got 11 hours before anything comes from this.

What did they expect?

Niggers are going to be getting shot at a much higher frequency now especially in Texas.

RWDS NOW!

nigga did you not read what i posted nigga? damn nigga.

time to bump k.dot's alright so the blackies dont kill me

Why is number of shots so important to people? Why is it so unacceptable that you are making sure someone is dead, when you are employing lethal force?

There is no slider of violence when it comes to firing a gun, it's like a light switch. You decide to not kill someone, and leave it holstered, or you decide to kill them, and draw your firearm.

You don't go 'you know, I just want to kind of kill this guy, not really butcher him, ya know?'

A gun being drawn is a sign of 'I intend to kill you if necessary/I feel like it, and firing a gun is an act of murder/execution/lethality. There is no shoot to wound, there is no shoot to stop, there is no shoot to disarm, there is no 'don't shoot him too much.'

It's shoot to kill.

Fake. There's only about 15 tweets with that hashtag today. Not enough for it to trend

Busy week for pol

>GOOD NIGHT GROUCHO

>THE PICS YOU WONT SEE ON CNN

Think this is funny? Not even a joke. Wanna hear a joke? Britain's future

>m.faceBERG.com/story.php?story_fbid=1731000303840566&id=100007918386766

>no black cops nothin but black cops
>they outta line
>life 2 short for this shit
>we wuz kangs
>he dindu nuffin

LOL I can't wait for black america to spin this story. I mean shit this nigga was killed 20 minutes ago if that and people are already saying he was shot for sleeping in his car when really he was waving a gun at cops LOL

I fully agree with him

>This is what passes for banter in Sweden

Just embarrassing

Meanwhile, everyone forgets about Hillary being guilty.

people legitimately believe that one shot makes you drop dead, and therefore 10 shots is the equivalent of strapping live grenades to each limb

desu movies have been showing people dropping dead 100% of the time with one shot for like a century. You can hardly find a western movie where one shot from the hip with an old timey revolver does the trick on an unimportant enemy.

Dude, the majority of people freaking out are illiterate blacks. If you follow what these people say on social media, they are hopelessly stupid, and I don't like being elitist, but these people are fucking retards.

HAPPENING

If I told you thank you for the laugh would you tell me I was welcomed?

>doesn't do the trick

Manufactured controversy confirmed. Race war starting in 3 2 1

it's trending local for me. it's also not fake there are already news stories popping up about how this nigga waved a gun at cops and shooting a gun in the area

but everyone on twitter (everyone being a bunch of dindu's and kangz) are saying he was sleeping in his car and shit. Now black people are going to spin every black person who gets shot into some kinda dindu shit to push this race war.

also you faggot there is already a video here it is,

Houston is just one big continuous happening. This is why I don't live there anymore. Being strapped 24/7 with two full-frame semiautos and 120 rounds in mags in 90 degree heat is fucking bananas, y'all. I know this will permanently revoke my Texan membership card, but you can't live your life on the fucking Ostfront of the Great American Race War forever.

Yes indeed

They use the space where the father's name would normally be

Yeah, these people are hopelessly stupid. "Nutti n but white cops out here they sayin he was shootin but they ain't even know"

This is getting fucking ridiculous, blacks are like children, they see one black had success in Minnesota live streaming so now they all start doing it with the same sort of demeanor. They are incapable of thinking reasonably about almost anything, the guy didn't get shot in his fucking sleep.

that's what I'm saying bruh, we're literally watching the a manufactured conspiracy before our eyes because this shit just happened nigga

Some dude an hero by cop