A puzzle for Sup Forums

Can you spot the differences in the following picture?

No.

Very good. It was a trick puzzle. There are no differences. They are both pictures of brainless yard apes/porch monkey derivatives which attack inanimate objects in order to fulfill the rage it has due to having a small brain and a large amygdala.

Kek Blesses you on this day

i can see a number of differences actually. the picture on the left is a facebook post that features a few black people standing on an empty cop car. the right one shows a troop of monkeys perched on a red car with two passengers inside.

To be fair, the baboons seem to be rummaging because of curiosity, not just rage.

This is incorrect. Sorry but you FAIL

oh shit i see it now, i knew i was missing something. the one on the left is in an urban residential area and the one on the right is in a wooded area/park. that should be all of the differences.

Good point. Father Putin allowed for 1 or 2 differences max between the two pictures as to prepare the brain to see no differences between the animals on the left picture and the animals on the right in preparation for the upcoming racewar. You are prepared.

there are human beings in picture number 2

once you have made your choice, you cannot RE-NIG on your answer (renege for the racially challenged)

keen eye you have there! A tendie for you.

i love me some tendies

ones a red civilian car the other is a white cop car other then that i see no difference

I didn't get no god damn tendies! GOD DAMN IT!

I apologize. Hope this will suffice

Wrong. The baboons will at worst tear clothes up.

I apologize but mom is slowly running out of fresh tendies so before she did, I doubled your orders. So you folks will have to learn to SHARE. Just like we have to share our white women and land with nigboons and rapefugees.

Sorry, but Sweden doesn't make the rules here. We aren't a part of the EU. If you wish to address a rule you don't agree with, you must present a proposal and assimilate if your prop is approved.

fpbp

Very funny... It's the same pic twice.

For the FPBP you will receive a bigger helping of tendies saved and aged specifically for you. A type of tendie dipping sauce will also you to fully enjoy your prize. All of the top notch quality tendie was doled out to minorities based on representation in your countries govt. Affirmative action dictated that because Islamofascism is the dominant political system in the UK, their diet takes priority. They must receive a strict diet of halal slaughtered tendies. Since you are most likely of the Christian or atheist variety, normal grade C tendies will do. Please enjoy..

Do they really think this makes them powerful? Like do they trully think the according to them racist fascist cop pigs wouldn't just shoot them all down at the mere sight of them rummaging an instrument of their job that is being bought, kept and repaired on the expense of tax money?

Just the fact that they are Able to do such a thing shows there is no such thing as black hating cops, yet they are unable to realise it.

These people lack basic cognition and are blinded by rage.

I have no hatred for any race, im just triggered as fuck by these peaceful protestors