What's the worst that will happen if she wins?

What's the worst that will happen if she wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHXhkSS9HxM
youtube.com/watch?v=BPX1G--iE3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Realistically. Your daily life won't be any different than it is now. You'll wake up, jack off, shit post on Sup Forums. Nothing will change.

Sup Forums will cease to exist due to all the suicides

Sup Forums will become less entertaining.

Putin attacks the moment results come in for her.

american flags will be bullied out of Sup Forums

There isn't really a limit on it.

So far, Meme Magic (aka: right wing sense formerly known as common sense) has been able to predict the degeneration of leftists, but if Hilary becomes president, we won't be able to meme fast enough.

Interracial breeding camps will probably become real, if the grand old meme of the "race war" doesn't.

Nuclear war with Russia.

first lady bill clinton

War with Russia within 2 years

More refugees for us

>FIFTY
>FUCKING
>STARS

>It's 2017!

worst case scenario if hillary wins: illegal firearms, lgbtqap+, shitload of foreign wars for profit... all the shit that's going down anyway.

worst case scenario if trump wins: america alienates all its allies and BRICS start to replace it as the world leader, so hillary wins the next election, but it might be too late.

and also Sup Forums will finally be free from trump shills

The push for proxy wars against opposing major powers, falling just short of direct military confrontation against opposing major powers.

>right wing sense formerly known as common sense
this is what Sup Forums actually believes

Seriously? Hillary will attack the 2nd amendment with a vigor and probably get all semi autos banned. Thousands more refugees will be imported. All illegals will be given amnesty insuring a Democratic super majority for years to come. The Supreme Court will be loaded with liberal judges.

Real life will become Harry potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Another 8 years of deteriorating race relations and leftist social policy

If it doesn't have a 5 round fixed magazine.. BIN IT.

Everything will stay as it is, and that's bad.

What would you know about that? You brits can't even have knives.

Gun ban or gun restrictive legislation of some sort.
No fly zone over Syria.
US will become more aggressive in conflicts and more interventionist.

In other words, she would undo all damage created by the Obama administration, so why is Sup Forums against this?

>Sup Forums will finally be free from trump shills
yfw they all immediately pretend to have supported hillary all along

WHITE MEN WILL GO EXTINCT RACE WAR NOW

She will get to appoint a predicted 3-5, guaranteed 1, SCOTUS Judges. Her liberal, corrupt bullshit will carry on for generations.

It will be germany 2.0

The leader of the free world will be a mafioso, do you not see a problem with this?

The worst? The really worst? Her warhawking provokes Russia into another Cold War situation.

Except this time, China will be involved, likely funneling money to the NK to threaten Japan.

Then, when shit hits the fan because everyone in power has forgotten how to deal with Russians and Russians definitely forgot how to deal with everyone else, WW3.

Then we all die in Nuke Heaven and the Northern Hemisphere becomes Fallout 5. God, I wish I were a kiwi right now or something.

She already has said we need camps for adults

What this guy says

Fuck the United States, maybe it will take Hillary to finish the United States off once and for all

Bobby Fischer was right it's about time the US got their heads kicked in

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RHXhkSS9HxM

War with Russia. Make no mistake about it, the Clintons love killing Slavs.

Sup Forums is anti globalist and Isolationist

if she wins the 2 party system is over, she will flood the country with democratic migrants both rapefugees and mexishits to ensure democrats never lose again. Your taxes will go up. Racial tensions will worsen.

this

Rapefugees welcome

feminism will become a mandatory part of public education curriculum

round everyone up into fema camps

theres nothing more satanic than a old power hungry women

I thought she was just pretending to care about refugees to get the nomination.

russian economy is dog shit, up fracking and they have nothing without their oil. Have you ever heard of a russian car, or has anything been made in russia? Putin, though respectable in other terms, has fucked up the infrastructure and manufacturing of Russia. Without oil they are nothing.

> Uneducated people won’t find jobs
> The rest of us will be doing just fine

And your problem is?

WW3

It already is sadly.

Companies will be forced to pay women even more money for less work.

I'm most worried about the refugees desu. She'll go to war as well, which is gonna suck.

Imagine Germany, only larger and even worse

holy fucking shit tell that isn't real

black baby? cucked

1. She decides we finally need to do something about guns and cops.
2. Further restricts private gun ownership, reduces castle doctrine and stand your
3. Further restricts police authorities, prohibits racial profiling (perhaps through a quota system, like offer more funding for police departments who maintain a racially proportionate record of arrests and citations, cut funding for those that don't)
4. Black crime skyrockets as citizens are less armed, police are less inclined to go after them.
5. Black crime reaches epidemic levels, liberals continue to try and explain it away or defend it, race war becomes more and more likely.

But that's worst case scenario. That's assuming Hillary will be the type of president that actually gets anything done, good or bad.

This can't be real. Please tell me its photoshop.

Just go to her site and see the issues.

She will take care of all of you who suffer from autism. Sup Forums should be thankful

I'm willing to give them the benefit of the doubt because that baby looks kinda purple, and childbirth is disgusting and sometimes they just look like that when they come out

Baby seems white to me, shades make it look black though

If you look carefully, baby doesn't seem to have black characteristics

t. Montezuma white

>. Further restricts police authorities, prohibits racial profiling (perhaps through a quota system, like offer more funding for police departments who maintain a racially proportionate record of arrests and citations, cut funding for those that don't)
>4. Black crime skyrockets as citizens are less armed, police are less inclined to go after them.
>5. Black crime reaches epidemic levels, liberals continue to try and explain it away or defend it, race war becomes more and more likely.
Or maybe it goes down because black people have nothing to be afraid of anymore?

I am not an Ameritard, but a worry that some them have is that she will
Pardon a bunch of illegal spics and also import some new ones, so the Republicans will literally be no longer able to win, because there would be not enough whites to outweigh all the spics voting for Democrats.

All men are taxed 25% more.
Christianity will be abolished for being a toxic religion.
Mandatory circumcision of all newborns.

Huh?

Guess I am #HillaryMissilery now!

Wicked whore will ban guns and raise taxes.

>ban guns and raise taxes.
only a rebuplicuck americlap can think that this is a bad thing.

more refugees in italy.
hillary sucks

wait, if pol wants race war why not vote hillary? more likely under her

Because she wants our guns

Looks photoshoped

Fuck that. I don't want that cunt making Supreme Court appointments.

>electing a leftist cunt

Why couldn't America learn anything from us?

Yeah, it's dog shit, but it's a fuckton of a lot better now than it was during the USSR. Not to mention, they are literally surrounded by resource rich but weak countries ready to be turned into war fuel. And I guarantee you if they expanded like they did with Crimea, America would continue to do nothing about it except impose sanctions, which would only increase the Russians' motive to expand further.

Nothing changes
That alone is terrible, because America is a sick, sick society

Clinton Global Initiative

Which means getting more niggers in your country.

War against Russia and their allies. Probably USA will be indirectly or directly involved in armed conflicts more than in any other president's term.
SJW push for total social cuckoldry will be multiplied 1000x in USA and other rich 1st world countries.
Dozens of key figures that could incriminate her on various scandals and crimes she has commited or will commit, will be found dead, this is merely a coincidence though.

You wake up in a cold sweat then calm down after you realize Trump is the President.

Supreme Court justices

Other notable problems:
Massive immigration of illegals and Muslim scum
Continuation of horrible economic policies like TPP
Support for societal degredation and terrorist groups like BLM

She will go to war with Russia, that's the big thing.

War with Russia and China

Possible martial law declared

Even if I hated Trump I'd still vote him just for the friendly attitude towards Russia and China.

They keep pressing so hard for Trump being racist and violent when in fat Hillary is the one that has proven to be both racist and pro-war

BLACKED

Prob. Obama administration on cocaine

You're adorable

Kicked off under Trump- Whites and Asians win.
Under Clinton- Niggers and spics win

GLOBAL

THERMAL

NUCLEAR

WAR

>no Wall
>Refugees in the US
>stricter gun laws
>more White guilt bullshit

I'm not 100% sure but I know it'll be some bad shit, user, really bad shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=BPX1G--iE3Q

Well considering in 4 years as secretary of state she brought us to the brink of WW3(LIBYA,EGYPT,SYRIA,2009 attempted coup of IRAN). I would say there is a good chance she will actually start WW3. Notice how they keep trying to play the MEME that Donald Trump will start WW3, we can't trust him to have his finger on the "BUTTON". In reality Hilary CLinton is THE LAST PERSON ON EARTH who should have as much power as the President does.

Why does Trump like asians again?

>Why does Trump like asians again?
CHINA

Dunno but i ll be celebrating her victory :D

She needs to make America better for when i immigrate there :3

WWIII against Russia with the draft instated, and quite possibly nuclear warfare.

Or maybe just a shit ton of corruption for her own personal profit.

Or maybe a Bill Clinton style scandal where Hillary has sexual relations with a female intern again.

Lets undermine the black vote so we never have to find out.

>capeshit poster was a redditor the whole time
who'da thunk

Race war

Praise KEK

Open up a Bible and flip to the end book called "revelations"

Her winning is the worst that could happen. The best possible outcome is her losing her head.

Hegemony is maintained. Brexit becomes but a blip on the radar of the people voting for themselves instead of career politicians.

the only reason why I don't vote, my life won't change at all, my kid's life won't change either. I just moved to washington so I got my daily weed, that's the only thing that would make me vote in other states

Every single feminist lie becomes government policy

Supreme Court will be firmly liberal for a minimum of 50 years. Expect it to be like the Warren court. Get ready for change, the words will mean something different.

If Hilldog wins she'll accidentally throw the bible at the secret service when she's supposed to swear the oath due to old habits.

That or she tries to climb stairs and gets a stroke from the fatigue and stress it causes.

Nope if it were to happen we would know the elections are rigged

Hillary Clinton is more disliked than Bush

I think its time to return home, White Americans. With your help we can all make Europe great again.