Help me Sup Forums please dont ignore me because im a leaf. I am a brother amongst many of you...

Help me Sup Forums please dont ignore me because im a leaf. I am a brother amongst many of you. Every sip I take of the red pill I go deeper and deeper into depression. I am the only one in my family to respect my grandfather who served in the wehrmacht. Everday I see the news and current events on social media and I just dont belong like many of you. I yearn to be part of the SS fighting Jewish influence and communist propaganda. How does one stay sane in times like these?

You dont.

/thread

I need your help Sup Forums guide me

There is no help,i think

If you are from Canada there is probably no one to help you. You need to relocate to a place where people are human beings like the US and Europe (excluding Scandinavia of course)

Fuck you pol I thought you were my brothers. Instead you mock me

getting a proxy will be easier than having an emotional breakdown

i bet if i post under this flag ill get real advice, check it

I need your help Sup Forums guide me

FUCK OFF WERE FULL STAY IN CANADA

Whats up brother what do you need?

sure Britcuck, let's move to the sofa

Did you try daily prayers?

I'm here with ya dude. I drink to lessen the pain, and tend to read a lot. Educating yourself at every chance, that is how to overcome the ignorance of the propaganda and lies. Also: learn how to shoot and maintain a reliable firearm.

“If the day should ever come when we must go, if some day we are compelled to leave the scene of history, we will slam the door so hard that the universe will shake and mankind will stand back in stupefaction..”

― Joseph Goebbels

Look at it this way, most people are taking some sort of redpill now. Normies now are much more redpilled than they were a decade ago.

It's always the darkest before the dawn.

Workout, get a gf and take a break from pol

Its all satire anyways

>where people are human beings like the US and Europe (excluding Scandinavia of course)

What did you mean by this?

One stays sane by taking action, what are you doing to fight degeneracy?

>How does one stay sane in times like these?
lol What is sane? Blacks are not racists only whites can be racist? Islam is the religion of peace? Doesn't sound sane to me.

>forgetting Denmark was included in Scandanavia

>he really thinks it's satire

It isn't

thanks guys i always knew i could rely on you in times of need

imagine if i was canadian that would suck

Pray to the Jews for salvation

Once you start fixing your life you will become high-energy, red pill is a strong stimulant.

Scandinavia is super liberal and slowly choking on refugees, or atleast swedens side is. It's not much better than canada.

>imagine if i was canadian that would suck

it sounds weird but depression is usually from anger directed at the wrong target (the self). Anger is your source of energy and will mobilize your internal resources. Just dont take anger out on other people unless they really deserve it. Whenever I'm depressed, which is frequently, I look for who and why I am angry. Also if you are a man, you need to learn to stand on your own 2 feet even when you're feeling down.

>Every sip I take of the red pill I go deeper and deeper into depression.

>2016
>he still thinks Sup Forums memes and conspiracy theories are red pills

Kosovo

>2016
>not realizing we are living in the Truman Show

Build your body to perfection and pursue intellectual stimulation. Stop masturbating as a means to conserve your energy. Believe me, it will give you the discipline and desire unparalleled to anything you have felt before. Imagine sexual desire, but directed towards accomplishing your dreams and goals. We can do this together, fellow leaf; the path is perilous but the future of the Aryan race is in danger.

But im not liberal user

By bettering yourself and helping out in the good fight when you can. Find like minded individuals. Create something. Anything.

I'm on pristiq, it helps. The world is fucked

>It's always the darkest before the dawn.

In some places it's darkest before it just stays just as dark forever.

I also want to take down the jews for all the shit they have caused and are causing for the white nations they infect.

People can't help being naive and follow the jewish agenda when it is is theonly thing being pushed, but the jews can help being the absolute destructive shitters that they are.

It's us or them, don't let it be them.

I thought they did money lending and usury, etc. because they were banned from other businesses.

Staying sane and healthy under these conditions that we live under is a sign of insanity

We are like Dark Age monks furiously scribbling away behind closed doors to preserve Western civilisation while the barbarians rampage outside.

Work towards the new Renaissance with us brother. The Dark Enlightenment is coming.

Propagate the white race and secure their future by spreading dank propaganda. Be moral, financially self-sufficient and armed. And wait.

you are a virgin

We have all felt that way. You need to take tha hatred and despair you feel, and channel it into something productive. You see through many lies of this world, but don't dwell on the wrong things, you need to focus on what YOU want to become.

Quit smoking, cut back on drinking, start exercising and spend more time in nature. Focus on paying back your loans, starting with the highest intrest one, and get your finances under control. Put money aside. Stop comsuming jewish media, and start reading books on history, political and ecomomic theory, as well as books teaching practical things. Build something with your hands, try building a deck if you have a house, and do so with friends and family. Get your hands on a weapon, and learn to shoot. Go fishing with your father. Start growing some of your own food, potatoes, carrots and maybe some herbs. Read up about it on the internet. Try to wrench on your own car, oil change and brake pads are a good start for anyone.

These are all activities that are good for your mental healt, as well as being valuable skills should something happen. Keep on trucking user, and survive the pit of despair.

There's not much you can do. For a while, it will all fuck with your mind. But as you go along, you'll start to see that you possess the ability to change minds and the world around you. We can do it, and God is on our side. It's good to feel anger and resentment. It means you have a good spirit. Take your depression, and turn it into raw anger. Use the energy of your anger and put it into something that will create real change.

Spend more time with grandpa.

This list is only going to get longer.