Crisis Actors and "False Flags"

High, I'm an anonymous person on an indonesian wedding cake recipe board, and this event that just happened was ACTUALLY a FALSE FLAG carried out be the people who were victimized to frame some people I sympathize with. I'll offer you no evidence, but if you accept this logical fallacy, that's proof what I say is true. I'll be back every time there's a happening to offer you the same bullshit narrative, and at least some of you will buy into it and get really angry that everyone else isn't, furiously spamming threads with your insistence we accept fallacies and no real evidence. My theories will get wilder and wilder, like, that there's an army of paid AMATEUR CRISIS ACTORS, all loyal and disciplined in their thousands, who never reveal the conspiracy they're probably paid modest amounts to participate in. None of them ever leak or accidentally tell their friends and family, and their friends and family never leak the truth either. To MAKE THINGS WORSE, they actually RECYCLE THE SAME ACTORS over and over between "crisis simulations". Only the smartest "red pilled" people recognize these actors and can point it out, the rest of the people are blind stupid brainwashed sheep who can't notice the obvious. Don't you want to be a redpilled smart person? Or are you a stupid sheep person, user?

Your point?

>your point?
Jet Fuel can't post Craigslist ads, only tinfags who want you teo believe their bullshit can.

so much fakeness

I'm not a false flaggist by nature but that picture that OP posted is something I can't explain away

All generic white basic bitches look the same when they cry.

Indeed, there are women at each of these places. Are the vaginal Jews behind everything?

>white women all look similar

Or, here's a crazy idea...
>White people all look the same.

> crisis_actor_2a.jpg
> women obviously different

there's a whole industry making up false flag stories for retards like you

enjoy wasting your life on bullshit

oh, and give Alex Jones more shekels

>can stage a false flag
>can't stop hiring the same woman
LOL

>let's stage false flag attacks because reasons even though if it's exposed it will likely cause the collapse of our government
>we're going to need some actors on this team of thousands of participants(hope no one whistleblows lol)
>actors whose sole purpose is to be on video and in photos who will be plastered in front of the American populace
>let's just get the same girl for all of the different attacks
>we can save like $500 that way

>Dat image tho

Mind=blown

>mfw this thread is a false flag to distract from false flags

Left: Adam lanzas classmate
Right: sister of James foley

Maybe the crisis actors don't lead normal lives and their for don't need to keep secrets.

Perhaps they are a limited supply of cyborgs created by the gubment.

Ever thought of that smarty pants?

Clearly not the same gril. Look at da nose.

THIS

Not the same person, different complexion and bone structure

both ugly doe

This is too meta for me, I just want to shitpost.

>AMATEUR CRISIS ACTORS

Their acting sure is amateur.

Epic fucking post, OP. You sure showed us ignoramuses. You're so above it all. I like how you just condescend to people since, you know, you're so above it all? You definitely seem like someone who would be fun to hang out with and probably enjoy shitty linear entertainment like television and video games with. You like video games, pal? Fucking tool.

They can digitally create characters now, either by overlaying digital faces on real crisis actors, or making them 100% CGI.

The important thing is that they fake the news, and have been since newspapers were created. Most of the things people think happened, were just staged events.

Only fat Americans believe in this shit