How many frenchbros are on Sup Forums tonight are you looking forward to your election next year does a right wing...

How many frenchbros are on Sup Forums tonight are you looking forward to your election next year does a right wing party have a good chance of getting in?

And do you baguettes love Napoleon?

>tonight, it's 12pm here lol

They don't

How can French people feel any pride in their national team when it's filled with niggers and Arabs?

But on the election topic, just wait for the (((second round of voting))) and see how well the right-wing parties do

Why ask about a right wing party?

it will be right or far right
if its classical right ill be rly mad

can only admire his military genius, although he was a filthy republican

Sup Forums is right-wing.
Do you know any French girls who masturbate to him?

Nothing will change. Marine won't get elected.
Country is doomed but I don't give a fuck, I'm moving out of this shithole

no I doubt it, french girls are mostly braindead from the freemasonic education they receive

To where?

Check em

> they'll vote for sarkozy....... again

where are you going?

ALAIN JUPPE WILL WIN and that's infortunate ...

Good, we don't need traitors fuck who surrender like you bye bye

>Freemasons
>Bad
It's just a fraternity for older men!

only old people vote
only old people are in the parliaments
only old people have purchasing power
everything is done to favor the old

isn't he too old?
he ran away here at some point for a scandal

South Korea

yeah he ran away, but her ein france, not poliician is really dead by a scandal. Some people still think that DSK can come back

I'm more looking forward to american elections than the french ones desu

Lepen is not gonna win, and even if she did, which definitely's not gonna happen, it's still a republican party.

allez casse toi sale weeb

Right wing doesn t exist in France.
My countrymen are pussies.
Most of them are calling dallas shooting "justice"

>Using commas instead of points to denote a decimal

Why do you fruits do this?

because we strive for greatness

*You are pussy, don't talk for the others please.

weird place to go. what are you gonna do there ?

because we are superior

Shrink his cock

>fuck who surrender like you bye bye
Don't make me say it

because we're greater than you will ever be

You won't really fit in, Frenchie.

>How can French people feel any pride in their national team when it's filled with niggers and Arabs?

I'm French and don't understand why so many white people in France can cheer for this team. I wouldnt mind if it had like 2 blacks and 2 arabs but here it just looks like the senegalese team with a random white player in it.

Unfortunately thats what french football is about and why the french league is so shit and boring, because french clubs only want strong tall black bulls from Africa over smaller but better player. Griezmann is treated like a national hero right now but if he had stayed in France instead of going to Spain if would be stuck in a shitty second league club

>fighting for a lost cause
muh honor, right? fucking retard

Stay home white man

kek

that's a good place
I have a friend that moved out there and he's happy

DSK, the only thing is he got caught
you have people like Copé and Jack Lang who are complete crooks

the right in power will be better than Hollande, that FN guy Filipot should join them, he's pretty good

It downright disgusts me, I have so much contempt for these cucks cheering at their own replacement. My hate goes first for this current white generation, undeserveful and ungrateful, who's fleeing at the concept of responsibility that heritage causes.

They're laying their country deathpyre and feel haughty and superintellectual for it

I doubt that the far-right will win, but the right at least has a shot. I'm looking forward for them to remove most of the welfare thing, it would be a good start.
We've fallen at Waterloo, everything that came after merely happened. You can't expect a dead country to refuse a fight.

The problem also stems from the fact that these niggers develop faster(hit puberty) and white people can't compete at the age of 14-16 where the selection begins, by the time players are selected only a few persistent whites are left.

Reminder that we're waiting for the far right to get in power since 1960/70. We're still gonna wait long guys.

Maybe the people who have the most experience should vote, Pierre.

>South Korea
Let me think...

they border North Korea, Japan is near and China is near

not a good choice. Australia or New Zealand would be better

Dropping 2 good links

blancheurope.com
for news and based opinions

cheshireclub.blogspot.com
audio and text initiation for a nationalist interpretation of the Edda

same

Trips of truth.
Same here.

kek

No it doesn't have one fucking chance

Dutch immigrant here, death to the monarchy (not the king himself though, make him a plunber or something lol).
Napoleon dindu nothing wrong