Win 2 tickets to america for a 1 week vacation

>win 2 tickets to america for a 1 week vacation

why senpai

Quality political discussion

> Takes a day to even get there

No thanks. 2 weeks to a mediterranean climate, and I'm all ears.

Id do it,only because I'm white and know I wouldn't get shot by the police. Fuck niggers

i laughed

I'm not concerned with being shot by the police.

I'm concerned with being shot by nignogs.

In one scenario, you were stopped in a routine check and chimped out.

In the other scenario, you entered the wrong neighbourhood, or wore clothes of the wrong color.

>win an action packed adventure in Detroit

Honestly man, if I could recommend that you go anywhere in America for a week, I'd suggest that you pick out an area in which you think you'd like the climate, and go camping. To me, the nicest thing about living here has always been the amount of wilderness we still have compared to countries in Europe.

I don't care what you guys say, I love this place.

>Go to murica
>1 Get shot
>2 Be eaten by bears

>Go to Sweden
>1. Get stabbed
>2. Get raped

In that order.

Montana is nice, and if you think otherwise, you obviously haven't looked up their demographics, or any pictures of the place.

I hate going to America everything smells like shit, streets and bridges falling apart, negroes everywhere in every major city, trash is just left all over the road and it's a borderline police state.

>has only been to Detroit

>a mountain
You do know you can go anywhere in South America and see this right? Italy, Germany, France, India, Iran, China, Russia all have better views than this..

>I have never been to America

Also, your statements contradict one another. Trash is everywhere, yet we're a police state? Doesn't make much sense, since littering is illegal.

I've worked in Chicago, Detroit, Houston and NYC. All fell into those categories easily.

America is amazing if you're smart enough to stay away from the nigger zones which are clearly marked. FYI the South is amazing right now with little to no liberal faggotry and niggers still in check.

Cant even imagine how NYC smells.

Manhattan smells like fresh air.

I went to a ball game and seen more cops there than i've seen in my entire life. Me and my girlfriend were having a beer in a Chicago park (full of trash and negros) and instead of sending the homeless to a homeless center they threatened to send me to jail for having a beer. $120 fine. WTF. Also I had to go through a metal detector every time I went into my building or to the courthouse. The paranoia was pathetic and a true societal sickness.

Correction *an ineffective* police state

Lol not china

Those are actually probably the worse cities in the country, if you added LA to the list.

Also, Glacier National Park is fucking amazing, don't you just shrug that off like it's commonplace.

Probably wise with the Pound being where it is

OK half of those countries you listed are no go zones. I also just got back from Switzerland and if you go on anything other than really backwood trails, you're gonna be surrounded by Indians and Chinese.

Do a google search for China mountains. I find it hilarious that you guys get all patriotic over a picture of a mountain. You probably don't even have a passport lol.

The whiter parts of CA are nice.

Wow, it's almost like drinking in public is illegal, but standing around in a park is not. Also, I don't know what kind of apartment you were staying at, but the security sounds ridiculously tight, I've never seen anything like that, or even heard of it.

>redcoats willfully staying at home

BRANG IT ON

no seriously though, we need to unite to destroy the nigger/sand nigger vermin.

I'm pretty sick of people saying Norway has some of the best landscape in the world, when all tourists go to Oslo, from which you have to travel for about 2 hours until anything remotely interesting shows up (Oslofjorden is severely overrated).

I only get to camp in flat boreal forest around here, and that's only during the summer, which lasts for half an hour anyway. Pic related is all we've got, like hundreds of those places. There are no good pictures either, because as a hobbyist photographer myself, I have never taken a picture there, because there's literally nothing picture worthy. No landscape, no wildlife, just trees obscuring tiny lakes.

So that pretty much crosses Canada off the list for vacation destinations also.

>Sup Forums
>political discussion
kys my dude

>no go zones
You have more prisoners than any other country on earth including China which has 1.2b people. I've been to dozens of countries and daylight no go zones were by and far most prevalent. You guys don't understand that outside of Brazil and South Africa your urban negro problem is unmatched. 12 of your 15 largest cities have white minorities for fucks sake.
I felt safer in Bangalore and Delhi than I did in Chicago and NYC.

>I felt safer in Bangalore and Delhi than I did in Chicago and NYC

probably because you're a poo in the loo

>picture of a lake

>You have more prisoners than any other country on earth

How is this a problem?

politically incorrect not politics

Christ, Canada, can you stop shitposting for one second, and actually read the man's post? He was complaining about his landscape, and posted a picture of something he doesn't like, because he's sick of it.

China doesn't have niggers though.

Nah i'm about as white as it gets. Funny how your Jewish class has brainwashed you guys to scream cuck, loo, ahmed, etc. next you're going to post a meme about islamic canada/sweden while conviently ignoring your 40,000,000 negroes or 61% non-hispanic white. Nothing but useful idiots for the goldsteins of the world.

One of the most valuable currencies on the planet?

>I don't understand fiat currency because my highschool couldn't afford an economics teacher

why haven't you posted a pic of your beautiful landscape yet? oh, right..

The British pound is the 4th most valuable currency in the world.

>over 9000 bears
the demographics are grizzly.

satan's right you know

that thread was crazy

The correct response.

>conversation about who has better mountains

We're basically Sup Forums at this point.

Seriously though, we have some nice fucking mountains. Look at this shit. I may not like big government too much, but national parks must always be maintained.

Going to mountain trip to Jotunheimen, after I come back from Greece. You obviously haven't been on the west side of the country. The landscape there is beautiful. I recommend you go sometime, fellow Bjorn.

God sommer, bror.

Wish to inmigrate intensifies.

I'll have it. I'd like to go. Where in America?

>"hey user, want to move to america?"

what if yellowstone erupts?

what if I get shot while walking in the park?

what if I get burglarized, raped and shot while being at home?

>penny arcade being vaguely funny, making a good point about the games industry, and not being cucked
wait what how is this a thing

Just wanted to tell you guys that Detroit is getting better now. More whites are moving in, niggers are moving out, Mayor is white, banks are buying vacants and tearing them down and building new condominiums

Coming to Detroit wouldn't be so bad now, especially if you're staying downtown

T. Detroit fag

Pic related

Does PA even try anymore?

>niggers in check
Senpai everything going on right now is in the south

Even if Greektown and the Ren Cen is more hospitable, there is one major issue, the schools.

You won't get families moving there and sending their kids to dps, so the gentrification probably will never be major.

Come. Take a load off.

Hmm, I'd go, but only to the colder parts.
Warm countries are shit, I'd imagine warm states probably are too.

Just don't go to spicifornia or nig york and you'll enjoy your visit. The nature is great but the (non-white and Floridian) people are terrible.

Must have missed a dose of their meds.

>what is Lofoten.

Lofoten is more than 2 hours away from Oslo.

>tundra
>taiga
>desert
>tropical
>alpine
>temperate
>grassland

our cities are shit. the only thing we have worthwhile is our (((diverse))) landscape

Fuck off satan britain has wilderness still

I'd move to Los Angeles if it had less crime.