Shekels.

Yes.

because I grew out of my edgy atheist phase when I was 20

>No Discordianism
Fuck your image, OP.

Islam
Because kuffars will get punished by Allah and I don't want to be punished

Not really

I dig the Hermetic tradition, Jungian psychology and the Copenhagen interpretation.

Catholic here. Although shout out to my Orthadox bros

>ayyavazhi

i worship ayylmao from jupiter so when they finally come they dont use me as a battery or something

Here in Czech Republic, it's actually considered edgy to be religious. I'm an atheist but not the neckbeard kind, we don't even have those here.

yes

i can't accept reality

Yes
Because it's right :^)

Same here

Christian. Because it makes sense, and because it's cancer to Cultural Marxism

they'd probably see you as a cockroach tho

I was raised Catholic. I'm more agnostic now. I took a DNA test and discovered I'm a little Jewish on my mom's side so I'm going to put down that I'm Jewish on future applications so I get special treatment.

why do you want to open up this meme topic faggot ? albanians have more older language than greeks and latins let alone turks who came in the region later . not that i have anything against all of them

Join us friend!

Because there is only one true god

>albanians have more older language than greeks and latins let alone turks who came in the region later

I have belief in myself.

I follow the only true Abrahamic religion namely Bahá'í.

Muslim Master Race reporting

Of course. I am a devout Christian because of epic fedora meems.

t. Sup Forums

I consider myself a lay-buddhist because I enjoy their philosophy and the practice of meditation. Other than that not really religious.

Yes, because repeating digits are surely a sign

Are you Asian?

If not you're just as much a sweaty autistic neckbeard LARPer as neopagans.

No

Because a god wouldnt need people on earth t speak through, meaning religion and religious figures are a fraud

pastebin.com/xMQ9wAwW

Yes. A lot of reasons why. I used to be atheist. The least of the reasons is evidence in the readily available form. I had to be interested in learning in the first place.