Have you ever meet Jew irl??

Are they really greedy and evil like meme???

>American Jew
Yes
>israeli Jew
No

I actually have a friend who's a 5/10 look womanlet jewess. She's not good looking but she's really nice and friendly and also kinda cute/adorable in her own shy awkward way. I'm afraid one day she might discover my true power level and stop being my friend :3

I still hate Jews though

Zionists are evil, but even thats subjective. Depends on which side your on. There are "Jews" who are just normal people who take on the Torah, which is very conservative by nature, then there are the (((Jews))) which are extraordinarily tribalistic, scorch there ways into media corporations and spew their bullshit about "multiculturalism" and "diversity" in order to destroy a country, like a parasite. Multiculturalism was coined by the Jewish Frankfurt school, which had many Marxist values.

Ask these people whether they support multiculturalism in European and Anglo countries, they'll say yes! Thats racist if you don't!

But, these Jews whether they support Open Borders for Israel, and it'll be an outstanding no.

I honestly dont think they want to destroy all of white civilisation, they got "revenge" on Germany you could say. But i think the main goal is ship out all the muslims of the middle east in order to have the middle east to themselves. Muslims have moved in the millions to Europe, 71% being male and mostly in their 20's. The future of muslims in the middle east is quite slim, but the Jewish population will have alot of land.

How were they??

>this meme again

fuck off nigger

>Leb opinions

yes
he died last year

I had two Jewish friends in high school, and both extremely friendly and kind.

I did joke about Jews being more drawn to finance than the average chum to one once, and he got pretty mad at me for it (was forgotten about the next so whatevs), but he's studying finance at McGill these days so I don't what the big deal was.

Czechs are not human, you are aware of this fact, right? Hitler should have wiped you guys out when he had the chance, too bad you repayed the German people by chimping out in 1945.

>lebshit talking about subhumans
>doesn't even live in his own country

Ikibey 2.0

but you don't live in your country, otherwise you'd be in mongolia, land of your ancestors, stanislaw

no, he was artsy type likes to draw and listen to punk rock

>slavs came from Mongolia

Got any more theories? I'm fucking dying in here

The only Jews I met were Sephardi and in both cases they were lower class underachievers. One of them is a weird loner who has not made a single friend in years and I see him often smoking alone outside.

The other is a girl. She thought she had a chance with me. Lol nope.

I've probably met Ashkenazim as well but I wouldn't be able to tell for sure.

I have. It was a mathematician. A pretty cool guy desu.

I went to a school with a jewish girl

Fucked her too, their house smelled like absolute shit and she was like a dummy just let me fuck her

After that she was super clingy and never left me alone thank god i switched schools

What age Hans?

I'm Jewish, AMA.

>penal colony

I think my mom is one because of her semitic genes

She's been withholding my allowance since I was 22

Umm, probably 16 or something. Very long time ago though. Never saw her again after 1945, she moved to Bergen-Belsen Concentration Camp or some wierd place? Yeah real wierd, she always banged in the attic, then my dad and some friends would come and search her house as I banged her. She was super clingy, always writing erotic shit in her diary? Very wierd girl. Anne Spank or something?

Around 73 years ago, so when he was 17

No.
I don't think they're evil m8 they're just people.
I saw some Jewish channels in Spanish but I confirm they all had a 'superiority complex' and butthurt at the Arabs all the fucking time. Just like stereotypes said

Fucking ruined it for both of us

Will you do my taxes for me? I don't like my current accountant.

W E W L A D

>making trips all the way to Amsterdam from Germany to bang some 4/10 Jew girl
Is there anything more embarassing?

You were 9 seconds off

Met a dude from Israel in Paris. He was a chill and well-mannered guy, also knew about army life.

They are vile, rotten and openly nepotistic. They see no remorse from abusing theirs positions if it benefits their community.
t. half jew

never had any experience with a jew in real life

New management at work, boss seems super friendly, after few months we keep noticing errors in our pay slips. Overtime not paid at correct rate, things like that. It keeps happening all the time. Boss will do literally anything to fuck the workers over a few dollars even though the guy has shitloads of money. have had to contact fairwork several times.

One day some mail gets delivered for him. I find out he's been going by his first name and middle name, his actuall last name is Goldstein

It all makes sense now

Just to clarify, this was meant to be in green text but i forgot. So it should appear as "never had experience with jews in real life untill"......

Worse.
The one i met was a travel agency owner.
He bought a good looking trophy wife and had one kid with her.
Than he started prostituting her to get his money back.
Imagine what kind of braindead retard you have to be to pimp the mother of your only child for money when you are stupidly rich anyway.

Not really, we evacuated ours when it was time to join the axis.
There are allegedly more of them around, but I've never met one.

Many, one of my best friends is jew and we've made him sin more than once, just some weeks ago I played a football match against an all jewish team from his sinagoge group

I know a 57-year-old Jew who's fun to hang out with, works as a motivational speaker and has a gf who's about as old as his daughter

Throw some coins next to the synagogue and wait

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

>British Jew
Yes, I've met them. They're really good people and they like my Sup Forums memes.

Is David Beckham a jew??

My Dad is a retired ophthalmologist. Most other people in his practice are Jewish and they are the biggest pieces of shit to walk the earth. I had to go to dinner with them a few times. They talk about scheduling eye surgeries people don't need because "I want to buy another boat this summer" and stuff like that. This fucker named Horowitz has been under investigation so many times for malpractice and negligence because he's blinded so many people. All the other Jewish eye doctors rush to his side and defend him giving their medical opinions to defend him. He does not give a fuck and laughs about it and calls people shit like "shabbos goys".

I want to meet a . jew . boy . can . I ?

Horowitz's Jewish rival detected

i live in Amsterdam, i see jews on a daily basis
i know a jewish guy who is really nice.
they're not bad people desu

met a bunch of israeli girls once, I though they were sandniggers before noticing the nose

For every Jew there is an equal and opposite Jew trying to jew them

>I live in Amsterdam

Opinions discarded. Such a shithole. The rest of nigerlands is good though

I've never met one nor seen one (to my knowledge) in my life. We just really don't have many here in the South.

That being said there's a good bit of Christians here that will support Israel until death.

>amerimutt spouts his schizophrenic opinions about my city, based on his Sup Forums research
wew

Nope.

Actually I've never met any other race in real life...except for english teacher.

I went there this past summer laddy. Pic related is Alkmaar.

The whole country is sorta depressing desu. I wish you guys were more joyful.

nah mate no time for joy
only arbeid

Maybe you can, depends. Are you a girl(male)?

Something happened to our jews 75 years ago so ive never met one irl but one of my class mates in school was 1/4 jew

A teacher I had.
He was a manlet and he had this mean streak which came off as bitchy and cowardly, he wasn't passive aggressive but it was like somewhere in between that and straight up shit talking.
He married a Japanese way late in life and through little accidental slips of his, I'm pretty sure he lost his virginity to her.

I will never forgive the Dutch for betraying her
How could you? ;_;

YOU WERE THE ONES WHO STARVED HER TO DEATH!
dont blame us for your mistakes

oh man, some of you guys are really creative in the stories you make up

is this joke? lel

>trying to sell bomb parts to your mates, helping them killing some stupid Ivans
>getting all your family dead in a camp
>making money from it anyway
>everycunt believe you're a victim

xDD

I once saw a jew but was too scared to approach him. that was 5 years ago maybe

There are plenty in the south. Some of the oldest Jewish communities in the country are here.

I know an Israeli Jew manlet who faps to maps and LARPs

Amsterdam really is a shithole tho

because of the tourists
they ruin my beautiful city

What's the difference between the two?

I have friend that I didnt know was a jew for years
She tried to sell me her used iphone charger for the same prize as a new one once so I'd say yes

Israelis have their own country to defend so they usually are not braindead leftie supporters (except for some Tel Aviv jews).

Take a guess