youtu.be/D0AMuNVQCzM?t=14m33s
youtube.com/watch?v=AXE85LamACk
youtube.com/watch?v=r5UGzAHeRBE
youtube.com/watch?v=GmFp0I8AZqw
youtube.com/watch?v=dMK_npDG12Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Last time:

sounds plausible
doesn't make it sound anything less than fucking terrible shite. what the fuck happened to based empty child Moffat

why would he keep the first doctor down there? its bullshit made up by idiots on gallifrey base

he's keeping and repairing the hydroflax body in the basement, hence the banging on the door. only something of considerable strength could do that -- this also explains how nardole has his body back

nardole is the arc of the series. he's the reason the tardis can work whilst hydroflax is in the cellar, the reason river song gets saved, and the reason 12 regenerates

Hyped for Series 10. Steven Moffat has really pulled it out of the bag*

*his arse.

>he's the reason the tardis can work whilst hydroflax is in the cellar
what does this even fucking mean

He's still here. He made Series 9, Series 8 and Series 5. Remember that this is the majority opinion on /who/ and you are a minority so sit down and shut up.

Apparently in Husbands the TARDIS couldnt take off with Hydroflax's head because the body was outside. So this dude's saying 12 has the robot suit locked in the TARDIS (for reasons????) and in order to get the TARDIS to take off, it needs the 'head' inside too (which is Nardole now because reasons???)

I am a proud member of the Moffat Defense Force

Oh yes sorry, i forgot that having the 'wrong' opinion meant i couldnt visit a forum, sorry m8 i'll be offerino

nardole became part of hydroflax

they became one being

the tardis can't take off whilst one part of an entity is outside of the tardis (established in river song)

nardole is left in the tardis throughout most of s10. if nardole isn't in the tardis, it can't take off, because the hydroflax body is also in the tardis at the same time, hidden away - they register as one person, despite being separate.

nardole is literally the tardis key

>No, it's true: even his backside is capable of sneering.

Good. The MDF claims another victim.

nah, moffat's been out of steam since about 2011, but definitely since the 50th

>tfw this actually makes sense

>its bullshit made up by idiots on gallifrey base
>implying your post isnt made up bullshit to bait gallifrey base

there's one in the basement, probably.

Some fans really reaching for hilarious theories. There's a Mondas Cyberman locked in the basement.

this is what happens, but believe the first doctor stuff if you want

i don't believe either of those mental theories, m8

this sounds the most sensible

What if 12 has locked a partially converted future Cyber12 up, in a bid to change the future ... and that ties into the finale. Nardole's "job" is to keep an eye on it.

Cyber Danny Pink is locked in the basement with CyberBrig. Screenshot this.

dude. fucking stop.
i liked series 9 but your being embarrassing now.
people are allowed to shit on moffat. christ.

This is the only one i've heard that I can see happening. The first doctor one is absurd to say the least.

I don't know where the "12 keeps X locked up" originates.

I mean, for all we know, it's Missy who's got something locked up - which 12, Bill and Nardole discover in the series.

sorry m8 your wrong
bradley was on set
its happening

why would he put a hydroflax in a basement? why wouldn't he just dismantle it? that doesn't make any sense either.

no he wasn't. you're just setting other fans up for disappointment. if you want to know what it is, its the hydroflax body with a cyberman's head. nardole becomes a living tardis key

The thing in the basement is one of the Hunters from Human Nature

Exactly. And since the whole "TARDIS can't take off if X and Y" shit, I'm sure the Doctor's since found a workaround. He always does. I doubt Moffat even remembers he wrote that plot contrivance for that episode.

>river song gets saved
That's it, I'm screencapping all these posts. There's no way in hell this is happening and the speculation is based on absolutely nothing.

because in the 24 years he spent with river song, he came up with a plan to get her out of the library and stop her dying by using the technology in the hydroflax body. his task is to keep nardole alive

no.

moffat already gave river to big finish
if he was going to use her he wouldn't have

the whole reason Moff did the 24 years thing was to have the cake and eat it (the last night... just happened to span 24 years) so he and fans got a 2-for-1 ending. Plus, he did it so the Doctor and River got closure to their story. She isn't gunna be saved after all that.

Could it be?!?

Why did you mention Series 8?

holy shit

kek

who's to say nardole doesn't die and the plan fails, resulting in cyberflax escaping and setting up a mondasian cyber factory?

like a hybrid

13's companion will be baby Danny Pink-Potts Jr

Because it was fun.

and it didn't have pointless drama, it was just the Doctor being the mysterious enigmatic "out figure he's good at being.

It was basically just a good Doctor episode, and the superhero plot stuff was fun and simple.

Capaldi is a great Doctor when they let him just be the fun.

this. there was no bullshit. it was just simple doctor who.

fucking hell

G O A T

shame we cant see human eyes. that'd make them even creepier

youtu.be/8Hp-BHhU240142

Whenever I see this I hear that beautiful fucking opening scream

RRREEEEOOWW

No, empty sockets are creepier.

yes! and that FWOOOOM at the very end too

can't agree soz

They better have the original style voices

These would look like shit in HD though, you'd be able to see their eyes clearly and see that it's just a normal person.

Not if they give them black, or even white contact lenses or something like the Flood people in Waters of Mars

I love how you can see the sellotape around the headpiece on this pic

>Selotapian Cybermen
>IN A PRESS RELEASE FOR NORMAL PEOPLE

kek

>the s10 ones don't have sellotape
REEEEE

just noticed the S10 Mondasians also have big tennis ball ears, rather than thick rubber rings.

They look like they may be the transitional phase between the Tenth Planet/Tomb versions

This would be a fucking GOAT theme tune

youtube.com/watch?v=6lRwnfYHpq4

Duuhh duh-duh duuhh-duuhh. DUUUUHHHH DUH DUUHH.

youtu.be/D0AMuNVQCzM?t=14m33s

I always liked this theme too, from 00:18

youtube.com/watch?v=AXE85LamACk

Briggs will still be voicing these ones right? His Tenth Planet impression in Spare Parts and that Mondas cameo in the Reaping was decent enough.

Probably. No reason to believe he won't do the voices. Apparently he tried out a Tenth Planet style voice for Nightmare in Silver but they ended up going with Cyberfrog.

Really hoping Briggs pulls the 60s voice off. If they use the sing song one, it could be hilariously naff or GOAT

TWO WEEKS

I like how the lights reflect off the headlamp in this... if the S10 lamps don't light up then it's an opportunity missed. They're almost hypnotic.

Return of the Brigadier

>I don't know where the "12 keeps X locked up" originates.
>I mean, for all we know, it's Missy who's got something locked up - which 12, Bill and Nardole discover in the series.
Literally, all we know is that there's a big, scary door.

>You are entering the vicinity of an area adjacent to a location. The kind of place where there might be a monster, or some kind of weird mirror. These are just examples; it could also be something much better. Prepare to enter: The Scary Door.

NarDOORle

Mondas Cyber Conversion

lost

anyone got a door screencap from the leaked trailer? did the round designs match these?

Cos this could be the same location if so.

Imagine if, after all this, it's just the climax of episode 2 and a Giant Emojibot is trying to escape or some shit

Holy shit, could this be a Cyberman factory?

why does this look GOAT but the ones in motion/in the GIF look shit

Nope. Looks like what may be Gallifreyan circle writing.

Fair enough, thanks for the cap.

Intriguing.

this cybermans my favourite because human eyes and bizarrely tall helmet

Surprised nobody's claiming it's the Hybrid behind the door

the spiky door of doom of rassilon

The Doctor: it's the end, but the moment has been prepared for.

Bill: So he was The Doctor all the time!

>tfw to intelligent to have emotions

>post yfw you realized the hydroflax is the hybrid

>Not a black woman cause muh diversity
I'm okay with this,

julio is in the basement

What are you listening to, /who/?
youtube.com/watch?v=r5UGzAHeRBE

youtube.com/watch?v=GmFp0I8AZqw
pg9

youtube.com/watch?v=dMK_npDG12Q

I really like The Andy Griffiths Show.