Haley>Gloria>Claire>>>>>>powergap>>>>>literal shit>Alex

Haley>Gloria>Claire>>>>>>powergap>>>>>literal shit>Alex

Hailee is best girl, no doubt...Alex is such a frumpy piece of shit (on the show)

Lilly > All

Haley's starting to get a chubby face.

shes real sexy i would love to stay with a boner forever and keep it safe inside her!

alex > all

Just rewatched season3 , she was super cute back then

The season where she meets that kidna faggy nany kid

Only in real life desu, She's gross in the show.

I thought she had them reduced.

Cutest character. Worst actor.

she did

Did Gloria peg Jay?

Yeah she's defo fittest but a slag, which is still hot, her and Claire top women

Sarah Hyland was literally perfect when she got all hairy from the kidney drugs, too bad she waxed her face :(

More, please.

Hey dudes and dudettes. I'm here for another round of AMAs. Lay 'em on me!

-Big P

Wasn't this guy in Resident Evil? Didn't he have a boat or something?

Yeah, he was in the prison, he was a publicisist or something.

Ayo Phil, you ever watch Dawn of the Dead? There's a dickish guy there who looks exactly like you.
I mean, I know it ain't you because you ain't a dick.
But just sayin.
Also do you like anime?

Phil>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>powergap>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everyone else

>Sarah Hyland was literally perfect when she got all hairy from the kidney drugs, too bad she waxed her face :(
When was this? Pics please.

Hey, Phil! You ever see the 2006 movie Fur: An Imaginary Portrait? There's a guy in it who likes just like you and he fucks Nicole Kidman in the ass.

So she waxed everything now? I do remember her having a cute mustache.

In highschool they called me Resident Emo because I was so emotional. I think Claire saw those movies.

Claire's made me watch that one a few times, but I don't remember seeing anyone who looked like me. Definitely not 'cause I was hiding my eyes or anything.

I also recently watched "Dragon Maid". What happened to KyoAni's production value? Yeesh. Definitely a B-team production...

This is crazy. I always thought I'd be a great actor...