Hey, black man here with a message for white people

Hey, black man here with a message for white people.

We are not asking you to apologize for your ancestors. We are asking you to dismantle the systems they built and you maintain and benefit from.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BglgZJ7z69Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dismantle the systems they built
Ok, we will work on dismantling welfare first.

Were you in thin lizzy?

no

>We are asking you to dismantle the systems they built and you maintain and benefit from.
Such as?

PH B P B

Damn it. First post best post.

Name one system of oppression from our colonial ancestors that still exists.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BglgZJ7z69Y

GUYS WE JUST WANT IDEOLOGICAL REVOLUTION
IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK

You should visit Haiti then. The proud black men "dismantled the systems" built by the white French oppressors and the result is wonderful. Haiti is such a colorful and vibrant country.

so basically turn america into africa right, you nigger?

Okay sure

>public schools
Gone
>welfare
Gone
>infrastructure
Gone
>civil rights
Gone

White man here, we have no systems we can see world star with our own eyes. You help make the world you live in.

get out of my country you fucking nigger

No. Get fucked and move somewhere else and build your own systems.

>dismantling thousands of years of civilisation and progress so that everyone will be niggers

Lol. Poor bait user.

You mean systems like "jobs" and "families with dads"?

Fucking nigger

Did you know that freedom is a modern condition? I would point you to the nearest titty bar anytime, you filthy fucking Irishman. I don't understand the sister city thing.

nigger doesnt get society xD

More white people benefit from welfare because of their larger population. You'd be shooting yourself in the foot to spite blacks.

I agree with the overall sentiment OP, but what systems are you talking about? Be specific.

Alright then time to stop producing Jordans

America is going to hell anyways. Time to blow off both fucking feet.

Go fuck yourself you Irish cocksucker

/thread

>1 post by this ID

would be nice to enslave your kind once again, and since you ask for civil rights to be gone this is exactly what would happen

i really wish these protests happened in poland

white man here...

fuck off nigger

>systems they built
>justice system
>education system
>research and development system
>equality in law systems
>technology and infrastructure system
>law enforcements systems
>military systems
>healthcare systems
>democracy
>free market

You seriously need to be taken out and shot in the back of your head.

And the rest of you remember that those are things when they use the innocent phrase 'dismantling system of oppression' because it sounds better than 'destroy the western civilization'

Normal White people have nothing to do with the many crimes the interbred rich have perpetrated. They do the same stuff to us. Every race has sell-out traitors that work for them, against their people.

Black Slimes Matter

More white people use welfare because there is way more white people you dumb fuck. On a percentage base, niggers use way more.

Learn how to read statistics you nigger loving cunt

This, no more welfare, fence off all black areas let them all figure their own shit out.

I believe it is time to call out the national guard, the UN and the [s]North Korean[/s] Russian Army and round up the monkeys for the FEMA camps. Or just shoot them where they stand and wash the street with jigaboo blood. Lulz all round

This, only ignorant niggers who just want to nig blame White people for everything. Every race is guilty, White people are just the most effective.

>One of the

"Devote your time to making life worse for you and your family!"

No.

HOL UP

Cops are hiding their badges so we don't record their info when we are detained. It's truly sickening and it's got to stop.

I came here to post this

Nuclear families, for starters.

The island has barely any resources, it was mined by the french and was only kept alive through outsider support. No matter how hard our people try, the land is unforgiving, just like the plains of africa. Stay educated.

all of western society

fuck off potato nigger

You are in America benefiting from white systems instead of Africa where black systems are an absolute failure.

the systems that make everyone, including Africans, want to be a part of by immigrating?

I agree, the police should pull out of black 'hoods

Have fun

Dismantling the system would cause mass anarchy and rioting on a scale that is absolutely unimaginable. We would never be able to pick up the pieces again. What is it that you think holds the mechanics of our economic and legal chains in place? The system. Who is in control of the system? Not us. Who will assert control over a possible new system? Whoever is left after the bloodbath of wars, and that probably won't be us, either.

Give up your daydreams.

>>systems they built
>>justice system
The Jewdicary. Kek.
>>education system
Brainwashing the wage-slaves of tomorrow
>>research and development system
How to brainwash and mindfuck people more effectively
>>equality in law systems
Is this Nigga serious? Ha-Ha!
>>technology and infrastructure system
To support more lazy and stupid people
>>law enforcements systems
They work for ZOG
>>military systems
They also work for ZOG
>>healthcare systems
Keeping those slaves productive.
>>democracy
Is a total sham.
>>free market
Has never existed.

Fpbp! Send them all back to Africa, they can have a great fucking time with their black brothers there.

Why would we take down it if it supposedly benefits us?

Why don't we just ship them back to Africa and let them build their own society? Oh wait...

what does that entail? you talking about doing away with currencies? banking ? corporations? the criminal justice system?

the answer is no to all of those but if you mean stupid rubber bracelets for causes i support that 100%. yes its a horrible thing and its just there to make stupid white liberals feel good about themselves

okay we will dismantle the part about slavery being illegal first

You would have been eaten had the jew not sold you to the europeans . Do you care about irish slavery , which was on for 400 years before you mongs got sold by your brothers to jews ?

the spanish were enslaved by blacks for over 600 years!

>dismantle everything
>all blacks starve and murder eachother i.e. africa
>all whites rebuild their own societies and live in peace.
???

>We are asking you to dismantle the systems they built and you maintain and benefit from.
There is already one Africa, we don't need to turn the West into one lmao~

>all we're asking you to do is dismantle civilisation and transform into mogadishu
no

>White man you have to live in mudhuts like us.
Fuck off nigger.

How about a free boat ride instead

Why would we ever do that?

Yes, no nigger ever has been benefited by white welfare system.

>The island has barely any resources, it was mined by the french and was only kept alive through outsider support.
Yes, I'm sure the french grabbed EVERY single last resource on the island and took it back to their country.

>No matter how hard our people try, the land is unforgiving, just like the plains of Africa
>mfw
Gee, it sure is a good thing you niggers have white people around. Otherwise you wouldn't have anybody else to blame for your own failings

Stay deluded

>dominican republic which didn't dismantle the systems on the right

>haiti on the left

>muh resources

Face it. Niggers can't into civilization.

Also: 1 post by this ID

Fuck off, BLM are terrorists.

will we get free floaties?

Okay, when do you start working in my cotton fields?

>Dismantling the system would cause mass anarchy and rioting on a scale that is absolutely unimaginable

You say that like it is a bad thing. Generations of domestication has led to many modern Humans being little more than rule following compliance machines. Do such people have souls, or are they already dead? If it wasn't the corporate hard work status cult, it would be some other stupid religion. Modern Humans are a menace.

See: South Africa

Really makes you think, huh?

Japan has barely any resources, lol.

>I like eating shit from obama anus

We know you do

All we're asking you to do is go home, black man.

You're not wanted. Go back and live in your mud huts, as you clearly aren't benefitting from the preferential treatment the white man gives you.

You forget that Trujillo lead many genocide campaigns against the Haitian peoples. Look up the Parsley Massacre, white racist.

On top of that after the french left the island was left out without a government and corrupt leaders to the point where the economy was never able to bounce back. Are you anglos real?

Wow. You're racist.

kek

And not much arable land either.

The real question is why should we bother?

Dismantling for deconstructivism's sake is retarded and only moronic punks want that. If you have no plan about how to replace the old structures with better ones it is better to do nothing.

BLM can't even point out what parts of the system contribute to the symptoms they are protesting against. Making sweeping changes in the police force does nothing for ghetto niggers having no dads, education, job or even wanting those over drugs and gangsta life.

I'll bite. What systems are you talking about, in specific?

Brother you are like 10% of the population, why do we have to appease you? Fuck off back to Africa if it bothers you that much.

THIS. FPBP

>Ireland
are you Nigerian?

>Using an island which was never someone's colony as an example.
>using an island that is over 14 times in size as an example.

You anglo folk sure don't use good facts.

>Wow. You're racist.
No shit, Jamal. Where do you think we are?

Now are you even going to attempt to refute any of those points are you just going to keep rambling on about how everything is the white mans fault?

Just like the French will be.

>after the french left the island was left out without a government and corrupt leaders to the point where the economy was never able to bounce back
are you telling me, once white people left, black people were unable to govern themselves and everything went to shit? I guess nobody could have seen that coming

If we dismantled the system, you would be back living in mud huts and eating each other within a fortnight.

>systems they built
Civilisation?

I have to say Sup Forums, I can't believe you took the bait.

Nips got 2 nuclear bombs in da face, they don't have resources, nor many arable land. And yet they managed to rise from the ashes. Stop blaming others for the ineptitude of your subhuman race

>not seeing the effects of colonization, once by the spanish, once by the french, and the perpetual civil unrest after these europeans left the island poor and without resources to be lead by a population that was displaced by the white devil, who wasn't educated because the white man oppressed them and kept them from getting educated and smart.

Afterall, the last thing white people want is an educated black person. God you are so ignorant.

POO IN LOO

>Irishman pretends to be a black American
>100 replies
I've had enough of this stupid fucking place.