Jesus, my sides

Jesus, my sides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks
youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I
youtu.be/N4hFcjnOHnk
youtu.be/8y1GbBhu9hA
time.com/4326676/dangerous-jobs-america/
forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2013/08/22/americas-10-deadliest-jobs-2/#17be1ed65095
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2 sjw's shared this in my jewsfeed and it made me physically cringe.

I feel you.

What the hell have we come to when we have people preaching these things?

Holy shit what.

Not all blacks are niggers, just like not all women are sluts.

It should be more like:
"Telling a nigger to respect police so they don't get killed is like telling a slut not to sell her body so she won't get killed by some psycho..."

You realise white people also have to respect the police, right?

No they do not being white in this country give you free reign to do what ever you pleas and guns down as many help less innocent black men as you pleas I swer it's like nothing has changed and we still slaves and mup da didda doo.

Is like we be still livin under slavery from whitey

Theres no way crackas mup da doo didda can ever learn to not kill us

>implying they both aren't common sense

>one reasonable piece of advice is like another

wow.........really makes you think

True. Keep not respecting police my dear niggers. See where that gets you.

Common sense is in short supply these days.

>mup da didda doo

Stop appropriating abo culture.

youtube.com/watch?v=rt2LHE3oeks

So should they just be deported back to Africa?

Is that black gentelman agreeing with us?

Except females dont have the 15ft law that allows cops to legally kill you. I hope this law allows a lot of cops to kill niggers over the next few days, I doubt many even know it exists.

da po-lice is rayciss

Of course, we all know that blacks being over-represented in crime is because the evil whitey made them so.

Well, he's not completely wrong. They're both correct statements.

>intentional: 5%
>unintentional: 8%
???

Should obviously be read as
>Other causes (intentional)
>Other causes (unintentional)
It all adds up to 100%

Dressing immodestly isn't a crime (unless you show genitals).

Resisting arrest is.

Ahh. Thanks.

Top Ten Ways to prevent Identity Theft.
1. Teach Identity Thieves not to steal identities.
2. Empower Victims of Identity Theft.
3. Hold Protests to prevent the College Campus Identity Theft Crisis.
4. Keep a Whistle with you at all times.
5. Only share your SSN and personal details with people on Tumblr who share your pronouns.
6. Attend Support Meetings for Victims of Identity Theft and tell them all about how you were almost a victim that one time.
7. Petition your local and state governments to make Identity Theft a crime again(on top of any legislation which already makes it a crime, thus making it a double-crime).
8. Ban the sale and consumption of alcohol to Identity Thieves at places that Identities might be available for them to steal..
9. Boycott any movie, TV show, book and website(and everyone attached to them) where people use a false identity for any reason as it triggers real victims of Identity Theft which makes them emotionally vulnerable to identity theft.
10. Anyone who you think might be against rules 1-9 you should remove from your life as they are a toxic person who'll likely try to steal your identity.

Remember if someone disagrees with you then they're trying to victim blame and are Identity Thieves themselves!

>Telling people to minimize the risk of getting into troble is wrong!

How about we stop blaming.
Instead start holding ourselves accountable for the consequences of our own choices.
From this moment forward, it's on you.

Top fucking kek. Screencapped.

kek. Just excellent.

Post of the year

Oh. Same.

No. Both are like telling a child to look both ways before crossing the street. It's called fucking common sense

Some people can't comprehend that telling a victim of something a means of avoiding that happening again in future is actually empowering.
They think that you're victim blaming if you tell a rape victim she shouldn't have been wherever she was dressed like she was, BUT if you just tell her it was not her fault and she had nothing to do with it you also rob her of the agency to prevent it happening again.
If she thinks there's nothing she could have done to prevent her rape then there's nothing she can do to stop it happening again.
If there's even a few things they can do, like walk in groups, keep an eye on your friends and get them to keep an eye on you, dress in clothes that are harder to grab onto, wear your hair shorter, carry a spare pair of flats in your handbag so you can walk faster on the way home instead of on heels or barefoot, pretend to talk on your phone while walking alone and I'm sure a fuckload of other stuff then there is some degree of power restored to the victim over their future safety.

Telling people there's nothing they could have done just takes that away while pretending it is empowering them.

5-star posts by the straya ITT

Do these people honestly believe that this kind of shit is coherent and rational?

It doesn't have to be coherent, it just has to be "clever", I blame Buffy the Vampire Slayer for starting the trend of quippy responses that make no sense being treated like they're intelligent and insightful dialogue.

And both are equally true.

Why not teach niggers not to steal?

This disenfranchised Pharaoh is completely correct but not for the reasons he thinks he is.

negroes are so stupid...

we have such a problem with those assholes.....nothings ever good enough....if theres no problems, well fuck, they will just make some....

an evil and problematic group....they can cry all they want its some one else fault.....it aint....

Lmfao

Whedon is more the exemplar than the cause.

It is coherant and rational.

You have to realize from his perspective blacks dindu nuffin. They were simply going about their days, got stopped and frisked for the 9th time that day, so the dindu got a bit curt and uncooperative, and the cop blew him the fuck away. Then cop bootlickers say something to him along the lines of "Well if he simply complied with every command the cop gave him, he would have minimized his chance of death, foolish citizen".

His perception is people saying that black men should cooperate more with police are people trying to shift the blame of somebody getting shot onto the person getting shot. However, he lives in reality distortion field where black people never do anything that warrants cops shooting them, like Sup Forums lives in a reality distortion field where all niggers that got shot by cops were guilty, so this triggers him.

screencapd

Every single place blacks go they have problems, Africa, Asia(yes there are blacks in Asia here and there), Australia, America, South America(except Argentina), Europe and the Middle East.

Every other culture and ethnic group has some degree or another found an equilibrium with the local culture, Asians blend in nearly perfectly through work and adapting to the culture(like how they have an Asian name and a "White" name), Latinos usually find an equilibrium through family, religion and work, White people usually adopt enough of the local culture to fit in and work hard, Jews usually find something to do involving money but they've got a strong culture of education and learning and a history of being a separate culture within a larger group, even fucking Arabs usually chill the fuck out given enough time away from Allah-dat-shit.

But fucking blacks, they're a problem literally everywhere they end up and it's always the fault of the people who were there before them.
It's fucking amazing.
Doesn't matter where they are or why they went there, they're a crime wave almost instantly.

Mate having a fire escape plan is an important part of life for many Australians

Thank you for this post, user.

How about just respect police because they are doing their job?

I know. They are literally saying "disrespect police, get killed. Dress slutty, get raped" and yet people are still preaching it.

Fuck ahahahaha spread the word.

Well then don't gun down 5 cops with sniper rifles. Acting like a nigger just makes people want to kill you even more, cops and civilians

The only permanent solution to fire in Australia is emigrating.

lol

>one reasonable piece of advice is like another
>wow.........really makes you think
It really engages the synapses

dat picture racis mane y he gotta b black

Which niggers who were shot by cops were innocent/had no criminal record/weren't doing anything provocative

Funny part is you can use Chappelle's "Whores uniform" argument here.

>Cop: Do you want to die?
>Nigger: YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE I SAY "I'M GOING TO KILL YOU" THAT I WANT YOU TO SHOOT ME?
>Cop: Well you may not want to but you're acting like you do.

Never the ones the media jump on.

The most annoying thing about this bullshit is that before the body is cold BLM are demanding a million things which can't be done without collection of evidence, witness statements and time. The police can't say a word before they have this so BLM screams from the rafters for a few days while the community hinders the police at every turn and then when they release a statement saying "blah blah, officer will be examined for conduct blah blah circumstances blah blah evidence blah blah patriarchy." the BLM movement has already established their version of events in the public consciousness and rail about how long the police waited to say something and disrespectful the delay was.

They also expect about half an hour after a shooting for the officer to be in jail and the key thrown away forever.

You'd think given their history and experience they'd be more familiar with how slowly the justice system works.

Fucking Jim

Why do people think you don't have to respect police?

If you respect them then you won't get fucking shot. Just like if you respect me I won't pull my CCW and shoot your nigger ass dead.

How about Sean King telling whites in his latest essay Don't be Racist or a black person will murder you?

A lot of people are unaware that part of the concept of having a government is the government has a monopoly on force. No-one else can compel you to go to a jail or take you somewhere you don't want to go or attack another country or extract money from you under threat of penalty.

The trade off for losing some freedoms is the security that living in a society provides, like roads, food, regulated health care, the legal system, currency.

They seem to think you can just do as you like and there should be no consequences.

>Hasn't named one yet

I should be able to chimpout as much as I want without fear of violence. Police should smile and take it when I throw my poo at them.

victim blaming racist

yes i'll provoke the person who has legal authority to shot me for doing so, that makes sense.

also actually yes people do need to take responsibility because the world isn't kind or fair. if you get drunk dress and act like a slut in a place full of degenerates don't be suprised if you wake up with a pain in the ass.

Based Mr Metokur, he's a lesser known YouTuber and red-pilled as fuck.

youtu.be/wPLP8B5G3-I
youtu.be/N4hFcjnOHnk
youtu.be/8y1GbBhu9hA

3 best videos

Yea tell that to merkel fucking faggot

Sally Kohn gets absolutely rekted more than anyone else I know

Sup Forums BTFO

gg

And they're ignoring the reality that police live in.
They see the circumstances that lead to the deaths of their fellow officers and they try to take precautions and measure to keep themselves from meeting untimely deaths as well.
Which is a genuine constant hazard.
Cops can't relax, because relaxing gets you killed.
>you're a target
>you're an implement of the law
>just doing your job will destroy the lives of people you encounter ever day, though it's because those people are doing things they SHOULD know not to be doing
>those people are often in high stress situations and have chaotic lives, enforcing the law means completely shattering anything they have left or have built, even if it was done so be illicit means

1/3 of police officers shot, are shot with their own guns.
There are no shortage of stories of cops every year who are killed by being beaten to death, ran over, stabbed with a makeshift implement, getting a disease from fluid contact with someone they have arrested or made contact with, being serious injured by someone they were just going to give a speeding/minor moving violation ticket to, etc.

Their safety depends entirely on having complete control of the situation. Because the moment they assume they're safe, is the moment they get fucked.
It's a miserable atmosphere to experience on a daily basis while trying to maintain a normal human life.
Most cops change careers in under 5 years because it's just too much to take. Even if it means taking a significant pay/benefit cut.

I was going to become a cop, but the more I reflect on the things they experience every day, the more I consider that at some point, I wouldn't be able to handle it without making a mistake, going to far, or failing to go far enough.

I remind myself to respect police officers, not primarily for my safety, but because I have done a lot of reading/watching/observing/reflection on what type of pressure they are under.

>8. Ban the sale and consumption of alcohol to Identity Thieves at places that Identities might be available for them to steal..
This is subtle yet hilarious.

I hope you know, Law Enforcement isn't even in the top ten most dangerous jobs.

"Threats" are overblown as fuck, despite rare by highly publicized cases where cops are killed.

Source-
time.com/4326676/dangerous-jobs-america/
forbes.com/sites/jacquelynsmith/2013/08/22/americas-10-deadliest-jobs-2/#17be1ed65095

>cops have it so hard!
No. No they don't. Farmers, truck drivers, trashmen, loggers, and fishermen have it hard.

> Disrespect police.
> Get shot.

Well, it seems like it should be more like;

> Disrespect police.
> Get fined, or at most, beaten.

I mean, we can't make these people respect the constabulary. Culling them all would be impractical.

fan of irony is he? I fucking hope he is Muslim with that name.