Autism maps

Post your autism maps and rate others'.
I'll start: Fixed!

Leave Baja California the fuck alone, or else

>ireland still exist

I have autism maps on my documents folder but that's just domestic maps

>no confederation

Too much islam/10

You got more land than you had before desu.
Yes, of course!

Holy hell.

well yours are shit

But why? None of them speak Irish, so why shouldn't they be a part of the U.K.?

Baja California is U.S. clay

I dunno. I thought about it, and I felt bad, so I let them be independent.

This.

>florida being part of the CSA
fuck off

Seeing this much butthurt shitlords that think they can tear my land to pieces makes me happy.

B-but it was?

But you have plenty of places to live there.

different culture and ethnicity is more important then a language

fucking terrible.

And? Does a minor footnote in a state's history override everything else, even after the population and culture is totally different and develops afterwords?

Florida's population now is the 3rd highest in the US, and virtually none of us have any fond heritage or special feelings towards the confederacy versus the rest of those states. It's not even politics or malice, we're simply a different culture, climate, etc.

It doesn't change the fact that you guys still have wet dreams of fucked-up Turkey. That ain't gonna happen.

Then why do you keep making dixie generals?

>thinking anatolia should be belong to anyone else than the greeks
I don't dream of fucking up turkey, you're just taking it a tad too serious.

I don't speak for you, I speak for anyone in this thread, even board. Every single map in this thread have a Turkey that's minimised. I don't take it too serious, people are way too aggressive about Turks with their memes and racial hatred. It's one of the most hated flags in Sup Forums.

My ideal Asia

Because Dixie culture certainly still exists, not in Florida however.

If you have extra flags add-on installed, I have never seen a single Floridian flag on /dixie/ threads. Most of them probably hate us anyway.

I think it's because you guys are muslims, and people think you have european soil desu. People relate to your country not by their own experience (they never visited turkey), instead they relate to your country with history. And historically you're kind of an intruder.

I don't like unnatural borders, I think it would look weird if Florida was part of USA while Dixie holding the clay in between.

I ain't no muslim, nor my friends. Turkey may have muslim faggots but we hate them as well. European soul ? Fuck Europe, I couldn't care less if they didn't have a better currency because we have a maggot as a president right now. I agree with your ''visiting'' stuff.
Intruder ? Maybe, it depends on what you call an intruder is. We didn't fight for money and slaves like nordic vikings, or any european country did, but for lands that we call ours.

I'm not saying it make sense, I'm just telling you what I believe is the reason you guys are unpopular. I believe people think like that, partly unconsciously and part for the memes.

What are you if not muslim? Are you orthodox? How do you feel about the islamic symbol on hagia sophia?

I just wish that we don't have this much hate on us, and we had never lost the war against sandniggers. Pagan-Turkic belief Tengrism would be the best thing instead of having that shitty muslim stuff.

Yeah, It's my bad I'm a bit aggressive about those subjects so sorry about that. I'm an atheist and don't care about islamic symbols, except that prayer call thing. I hate it so much.

Can I have a template to make one?

Well, the thing is that I don't have a template for the one I posted, I used three templates and made my own. The imporant one is this.

Then there is this, in order to get more land to the east and south if you even care about that. But you need to draw the borders yourself, you won't find one with borders, I tried. But it is the same map and size, so you can paste it perfectly onto the first template.

Then there is North america. Sadly this one that I used at first didn't include mexico.

But I used this to add mexico too. But I guess you could just use this and don't bother with the first north america template.

Or you can just find a better one, because the second north america template is bad, the boarders fades with the other colors so when you color it, it won¨t be perfect.

Sure, but in a hypothetical scenario such a clean result would be impossible. Look at how Yugoslavia ended up.

Also for reference

Washington+Oregon+Vancouver area population = ~12.2 million
Florida population = ~20.6 million
Confederate states minus Florida = ~52 million

Would you suggest a change?

>Spain controls Northern Morocco
everytime

FUCK OFF

stop giving northern transylvania to hungary

Did you see that I fixed it in mine.

yes nordbro
that was nice
whyd you give loldova to poland lithuania tho?
moldova was taken from them relatively early on by the ottomans
half of it would get annexed by russia later for that dank river control so thats how you end up with the modern borders

fuck you nigger

bad map you slavic subhuman

>wales
at least it isn't scotland

STOP GETTING FILTHY MUDSLIMS IN IBERIA, ITS NOT THEIR LAND AND IT WILL NEVER BE.

Here you go.
albozerg, basnian and turk genocide included.

Support this 110%

fixed

Who else should have it? Otto is not there, and Russia is stripped down too. Should Romania have it, would that be more natural?

Wtf.

Ideal Europe

>cornish independence
literally retarded

da
there are romanians living there

Look at his flag

Someone post a blank map so I could show you how its done

Ok, show us

fixed it for ya

fuck off english oppressor

>kalmar union
"no"

How is life in Japan, Abdul?

Do no polish people live there?

Why not? Don't be afraid, the danes are small and insignificant now.

>tfw nobody noticed or commented the state of Aden in OP

not many
most probably fucked off since moldova is extremely poor
moldova was an autonomous vassal under poland at best

hi

I see. You made me reconsider, drake. I will certainly open paint again.

I'd still rather we have our own countries.

Poland would fuck you up. You need the best skiiers on your team in the coming winter war.

YES

I already fixed this mess and no one commented

You are welcome

Close, but too much ebin gross germania

Austria is a historical anomaly that belongs to a unified German nationstate

so much autism holy fuck

that's fair
give back the Polish parts of Germany and give back the Slovene parts of Italy (including Trst) and it's perfect.

Just thought I'd let everyone know that this is a well known Arab Naziboo living in Australia

Maybe the first two

There needs to be some overstepping for the greater good of humanity

Yeah, I meant to quote instead of that Balkan one.

Fuck, really messing up my (You)s here, this was meant for

Best map ITT

I just fixed the world, no need to thank me

Africa one nation.
South America one nation

South America isn't a nation. It's a colony of Germany.

>Intruder ? Maybe, it depends on what you call an intruder is. We didn't fight for money and slaves like nordic vikings, or any european country did, but for lands that we call ours.
The ottoman empire never existed?
Also no Armenian genocide obviously

what site to make kind of this?