Death of Fun

>guys, just ignore the gays and they'll go away
>guys, just ignore the trannies and they'll go away
>guys, just ignore the feminazis and they'll go away

>they combined together to take over places of education, public events and mediums for escapism(books, tv shows, movies, video games) to further push their agenda

I've been watching SGDQ 2016 for the past week. Let me tell you what's been going on. There are more trannies than girls, the staff have been handing out PERMANENT BANS for people posting CHAT EMOTES that they deem "toxic"

People who donate several hundreds of dollars are being banned for bullshit reasons to accommodate trannies that don't even attend the event anymore. You can't talk about this anywhere(not even Sup Forums) because everything has been tainted by political correctness and you will be banned for it.

Experienced runners are being denied runs so that trannies with far less experience and social skills can run instead. Trannies and tranny enablers have been interrupting runs to talk about being trans and transitioning, everybody who has been attending, running or watching this shit online are afraid to say anything because there is a huge chance you'll get banned. All it takes is a bunch of SJWs to complain about you and you'll never be allowed back again.

And it's not just video games. You see this hit everywhere. It's horrible. I wouldn't give two shits about them if they weren't so fucking thin-skinned and demanded that everybody bend over backwards to accommodate them.

Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdXsTZY_R8s
youtube.com/watch?v=-iZCU21HO-0
youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

?

why is Sup Forums such a repressive shithole?

SGDQ turned to cancer years ago.

banned swearing
banned costumes (cept trannies obviously)
banned humour

>There are more trannies than girls

so, more men than women?

>he thinks the gays were ignored
>he thinks the trannies were ignored
>he thinks the feminazis were ignored

Everyone is shitting on the trannies in Sup Forums what are you talking about?

who /wouldmsashthefuckoutofedobean/ here ?

>banned costumes (cept trannies obviously)

but yeah its fucking gruesome
>estimate is 30 minutes longer than WR
>still go like 6 minute over estimate
>NICE

also watch this gem
twitch dot tv/gamesdonequick/v/76689322?t=22h18m21s

They're also catching bans whenever the mods feel like it.

You might be able to get away with it every now and then, but people have been and continue to be banned for it, also how many people report your post.

speed running has always been cancerous

THAT'S NOT HER STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

Jesus christ man, put a warning on that shit next time. That was so cringey I had to close out of it immediately.

>video games
Grow up manchild

youtube.com/watch?v=TdXsTZY_R8s

>look for thiccpics of edobean
>her deviantart has tons of drawings made by her of Amy Rose, best waifu

First she steals muh dick, now she steals muh heart. Ban assault cuties.

>see so much of LE BOIPUCCI meme, traps, and lots of other general fag enabling bullshit

>whenever some man in a dress even gets into view suddenly everyone jumps on the bandwagon and cranks the hate up to 11

So proud of everyone

I could see people in the chat room were not impressed...

that's some autismo shit right there

They banned costumes?
For what reason?

not bad tbqh

wew

Costumes aren't banned, there's a lot of men cosplaying as women.

I stopped watching when they banned touhou fumos, it was obvious that it would turn to complete shit from there.

>You can't talk about this anywhere(not even Sup Forums)

I was just on Sup Forums and we had like 10 threads in a row bitching about the tranny running Pikmin and coming up with combinations of emotes to spam after they made the chat emote-only

MORE

Go away, Cosmo.

We all know you have some sort of newfangled vain complex that makes you post threads about yourself. You changed your name to "Narcissa" ffs. Humility is a virtue for a reason, man.

I'm ashamed of being white, I wish the memes were true and I truly was black as night.
Look at that video and say our race is worth saving, come on.

what the fuck dude, WHAT THE FUCK DUDE

WHAT T
HE FU
CK

>Trannies and tranny enablers have been interrupting runs to talk about being trans and transitioning

that sounds fucking hilarious, you should link a vid

Thank you user.

Have a rare Carl.

as much as I'd hate this, I still want to see this

Who is this guy? Why was he banned?

see

i wonder if he thinks he's not a faggot

Two possible reasons:

He stole hotel keys
or
He said fucking niggers on camera in front of a hundred thousand people.

d-did he just put an ice cream sandwich in his pocket?

that's probably a white phone in a black case

It's a notebook.

>as in one of the ones with paper not a device

youtube.com/watch?v=-iZCU21HO-0

>He says it, allegedly raising 1000$
>People laugh at it, albeit awkwardly, including black trihex in the corner

This was pretty unprofessional but also pretty ballsy, and if it actually raised a grand, then good. It's better than when they have people high five each other or take off their shirts or that lame shit. More edgy and interesting. It's not like he said "I hate niggers", though that would have been hilarious

And all this while playing fucking pokemon

Jesus dude

oooh nooo...

didn't trihex say "do it again" even or am I mishearing that, kek

Jesus. Christ. I need to stop consuming videogames. It clearly breeds nu-males and trannies.

Yeah, that's what I'm feeling as well. Good thing work, school, and biking take up most of my time on a day-to-day basis

>Be degenerate anita tattooed looking bitch
>Put on my biggest thickest problem glasses
>Make sure my hair is an obnoxious loud colour
>Like an animu oni chan desu
>Fitting in with the beta's
>On stage infront of everyone!!! omg weee
>AHA A PATRIARCHY MANEUVER
>"Good Job" fist bumps
>Extend my arm covered in zelda tattoo's to prove I am 1337
>It is passed by in a instant
>Reach out once more confused
>My arm wont move
>Time has frozen
>Look the oppressor right in the eyes
>"My pleasure"
>JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAMILY

That's just the new age hippy movieshit, get this man some Quake, stat

At least this happened. youtube.com/watch?v=H50nqenYMDM

Of course he'd be wearing a Bullet Club shirt.

Underrated post

Trust an aussie to bring the biggest of keks

underrated

What am I supposed to be seeing beyond general autism?

Guy who spends thousands of hours playing the same game over and over trying to speed run it fucks up on the first level and the first obstacle in the game and wastes several seconds.

Not even casuals die there.

This is the greatest thing that ever happened, or probably ever will happen at any agdq. This single video sums up everything.

More than anything, the music.

nice....

mitch is a real fucking faggot

White genocide when?

I dunno bruh. I live in a very liberal city in the NE US and I never ever have to deal with trannies or tranny issues. Like, maybe, I see a tranny on the street once a week. Am I just old and this tranny thing is only younger folks? I hear about shit in the news and on the internet, but have been literally totally unaffected irl. wtf, why are people so butthurt on this issue?

Get grown up hobbies and interests then you fucking child. The reason you are bombarded with lefty shit is because lefties are all children, move away from kid stuff and the lefties will dissapear.

>surrender your hobbies to the crazy people!
>only like hobbies that i deem acceptable!

You sound just like an SJW.

Ignorance is easy, fixing people is hard. What is that creature anyway?

just have a more productive hobby and a job too

That's because SJW's are the inversion of Conservatives. They look down on shit because it hurts their feelings, Conservatives look down on shit because it is pointless and childless.

Oh yeah, forgot about this one. You'll get a kick out of this.

They threw a handicapped guy out because he had a picture of a dog on his tablet. Watch the whole thing if you feel like raging.

what the fuck?

Because the mods are SJW cuck faggot shills who need to be purged but Hiroshima wouldn't want to lose all his viral marketing revenue.

>I need to stop consuming videogames.
You just need to sensibly limit it and not let it take over like those sad lazy beta fuck ups, for me i'l enjoy a game for an hour or 2 in the evening but only after everything else has been done in the day including working out/physical hobbies and everything else that needs doing. Gaming has become the ultimate full time hedonism for the totalitarian leftist bullshit to thrive among the mentally weak control freaks who lack control in any other aspect in life.

jesus we need to destroy the matrix faster if we can

Why would they kick him out for that? Is it offensive to zoophiles or something? Lol.

>threw guy out because he had a picture of a dog on his tablet

Why... ?

You sound like tribal thinking fucking idiot, you can still do whatever hobby you personally enjoy whilst paying no attention to the trends and behaviors from the "scene". Why should i stop enjoying something just because a bunch of beta leftist hyper faggots happen to share the same interest?

no costumes allowed

>Conservatives look down on shit because it is pointless and childless.
Whilst leading boring as fuck lives and failing to grasp that essentially everything is pointless, fucksake you are one dumb miserable cunt.

What... How...

The world is fucking doomed, I swear.

Even worse, thats a fucking Twitch.tv emote, which is the site this shitfest is streamed on.

This is why I cannot be apart of any community when it comes to vidya because of SJW infiltration. I have the #1 identitarian channel on twitch and get my usual text of me being a piece of shit when I am just telling the truth when I rant about niggers/jews/whatever. Did have something funny happen last week

>be on at 2AM EST
>listening to a pro-white radio show
>co-host is naming off some demographics
>korean kid pops in
>asks if I'm listening to an economics lesson
>explain my pro-white views
>scare this chink off

A non-westerner must find the content on my channel really wild.

If you want a serious answer, because he's trying to get chat to spam. Why they care what the chat says? No fucking clue

>UK

This is actually the reason why I'm in my safe space here on Sup Forums right now, after seeing chat disabled for the Pikmin trannies and all the trannyposting on Sup Forums I couldn't fucking take it. This is one of the few places where you can still commune with normal people.

I don'y know the actual reason, but off the top of my head:

The dog is a twich emote, and people spam the chat in support of him.
He's handicapped and presents a bad image for the stream or some stupid shit.

Personally, I think it's horseshit, and the chat probably went crazy when he got there, and was pissed when he was kicked off. If that dude can make it all the way there, and wants to let the chat have some fun, fucking let him.

These events have been dead and lifeless for a few years now. The Jak and Daxter run was good, because it was by a guy that's been to most of these and just didn't give a shit. Him and his couch commentators kept breaking "rules".

As long you don't feel repeating the same game everyday you should be fine

No sane person speedruns

That's why sgdq is entertaining

The chat is absolute gold.

post your twitch and i'll follow you