There's nothing wrong with being a hapa

The Problem is only with American hapas.
Unlike ther countries Americans place all emphasis on racial identity over national and cultural identity, so their hapas can't fit into neither the "white people" category nor the "asian people" category. They're fucked in the head because they'll never find a group to fit into, and the stereotypes surrounding Asian-White interracial relationships certainly don't help.

>the stereotypes surrounding Asian-White interracial relationships
What stereotypes?

Have you ever seen those autistic yellow fever memes being spammed around here?

Weak beta men go for Asians and self hating Asian women go for whites

Are you implying these are not the truth?

I fit in with mexicans

Most of these people whether black, Asian or whatever spend 90% of their time and effort discussing other people's relationships rather than engaging in their own

All stereotypes come from some element of truth

Probably this. We have this problem with some communities but not all. American's take a lot of pride in being whatever colour they are and even if they're a loser with nothing going for them, they can still fall back on their whiteness or blackness.

They might've ended segregation a while ago but some will still do it to themselves willfully.

I want to rape somi

You guys think all of America is the south. Trust me,it isn't like that in most places. Nobody cares about race except racists.

America is obsessed with race, literally obsessed

You do have a lot of racists though. I don't just mean that as in someone calling you a racial slur online but people saying things like only white people can be racist, white priviledge, Obama is Kenyan, etc.

white people look weird with 6 packs

white people aren't supposed to be THAT lean, they are supposed to have a small layer of fat because they are built to live in the cold unlike africans who aren't meant to have body fat.

this isn't the stone age, everyone looks good with 6 packs

Then why do all body builders use tanner to make themselves look dark skinned?

contrast of muscles, it's a color thing

So you're saying it doesn't look as good on people with light skin?

It makes muscles pop out more, increases contrasts from the lighting.
This has as well the opposite effect if the skin is too dark btw

Dumbest shit I've read today

it's the cars and the color red
some people don't believe in that crap

It goes the same for not only hapa but also the other mongrels??

To a far lesser extent yes.

So Is hapa the most discriminating mixture in US??

There is truth in this statement.

Hapa here, can we seriously shut the fuck up about this topic

Always morons lurking like with some convoluted race theory. Just shut the fuck up

I wanna say mulatto is simply because they are discriminated against.
If you are a Hapa then it takes a long time for Americans to actually see that you are a Hapa.
Most of them pass normally as Asian and some sorts of light skin east Caucasian.
Whereas a mulatto is easily distinguishable from blacks or whites.

>Hapa here, can we seriously shut the fuck up about this topic

Why?

Because it's done to death, and there's always a swarm of assholes who have some "deep insight" about hapas from the shit they hear on pol. I wouldn't care so much, but they actually put effort into their posts about our social development and genetics that you can tell they actually believe the garbage they're peddling

Perhaps yeah, and I understand your pain since people talk about you and very rarely with you. But there is a grain of truth to it all, it can perhaps be a good idea to show to the world the fact that many of these relations are very racist in nature, the guy preferring Asian women, the woman preferring white men. The women are even worse to this effect. Now not every hapa child will feel this race dynamic too strong, I agree, but it is nevertheless part and parcel to a lot of those relations which sure makes an impact on the children involved.

This is partially the reason why on average the children of white women and Asian men are more succesfull since they actually had to overcome a pattern instead of fit into it.

What race are your parents?

Nop, just the culture difference is usually larger compared to other mixes so they seem to have more mental baggage. But I see plenty of happy hapa in the ABC/ SEA circles. I'm sure some of the messed up family dynamic is the cause of the unhappiness, not just the mixed race itself.

Don't kid yourself, it's not a "pattern", it's a stereotype. You are stereotyping. Might as well go around hating on blacks for "having no fathers"

Only shit I support in all of this is telling confused neo-nazi tards that they shouldn't go after asian women

Why? You going to pull out that WMAF/AMWF theory?

No i'm just curious. Why do you have so sensitive victim mentality?? Take it easy my fellow hapa

Btw i'm an op who wrtoe "there is nothing wrong with being a hapa".

Hapas are the ones who started a whole subreddit to hate on white people and now we are the ones who should shut up about it ? No way fuck off
I saw a chink like one time in real life btw but you are just as bad as other non-whites hating on us all day so idc i hate you too

"mental baggage"
You condescending cunt. Considering whites are killing themselves with drugs and blacks are dying in street violence, just having to deal with """mental baggage""" is a pretty light ordeal

I don't know. Stressed from work mostly.
I try not to let it get to me, but when every hapa thread is the ad naseum "hapas are mentally ill losers!" crap (usually posted by non-hapas) it wears you down

I understand where this shit is coming from. Asian men are portrayed in really shitty ways (fuck steve harvey) and asian women look down on them. I get that, and want it to end. The problem is, the people that are fighting it always go a step further and shit all over hapas to further their agenda.

I hate:
Sex tourists
Neo-nazis dating azns
Asian men being given shitty protrayals

Do some of the stereotypes hold true? Yeah, some couples are probably wimpy white guys with white-obsessed asian women (fuck tequila tina or whatever her name is), but they do not represent all of us

I'm NOT going to let fellow hapas get shit all over by this narrative that we are worthless. I'm NOT going to let our image get dragged to shit by these people who have a bone to pick with interracial relationships.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Not all hapas are those whackjobs on that subreddit

What do you mean "hating on us all day"? Who are you talking about? I don't hate any group, I'm just trying to fight off stereotypes.

Well ofc not everybody is like this but every time i hear about you guys it's instantly followed like white people this white people that blah blah blah, even though i never even met a hapa there must be like 3 of them in this entire region and still these people half the world away come to break my balls and insult me for no reason even though i did absolutely nothing to them, WHY

You pretty much have to look and find these people you get offended by

Not really, i wouldn't mind them then, you just have to go to Sup Forums really

The hapas subreddit hates on white guys because they stereotype all of as the wimpy white guys who date asian women. They are actually quite accepting of whites who agree with them. I saw a czech guy there saying that whites should stick to their own, and he got a lot of respect.

Basically, they like whites who stick with whites. They don't fundamentally hate you for being white

Again, I do not post on that subreddit, I'm just explaining their ideas.

Few hapas actually dislike whites- a lot of us were raised around whites, so they are the "default person" to a lot of us.

Alright maybe they are not as bad as they sound. They do sound really bad though they should work on the image.

I agree with you. It's a clusterfuck
sorry for the confusion lol

Actually I'd argue that the reason hapas fail to integrate in American society is because either one or both of the parents is a white supremacist, usually the father if white. Would you expect a black or hispanic to thrive in an environment where they are raised by parents that are racist towards them? No, you would not. So then why would you expect hapas to be well adjusted?

chill, I'm Asian myself. I didn't even know about the whole hapa issue until the subreddit start to spill over into the main stream places. Seem to be a bit overreacting consider some of the shit they hate is the same shit 2nd gen Asian kids have to endure as well. The hapa complaint subs are like what happens when bullied Asian kids in school started their tumblr page. But then again maybe it's the same loud minority giving a bad image to the whole group. So enough with the overly sensitive trigger words shit, it doesn't improve the overall image.

>Neo-nazis dating azns

I never get this, I thought nazis were against race mixing.

Lynn's meme IQ maps unironically caused a bunch of men to get gook fever

Only problem is that the fathers are weak cunts who raise weak sons.

This only applies to WMAF.

bump for serious discussion

Bump

> Asian men are portrayed in really shitty ways (fuck steve harvey)
fill me in on this