It's over, we won!

It's over, we won!

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/concern-as-online-call-for-second-brexit-vote-gains-more-than-39/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682084/Government-REJECTS-petition-calling-second-Brexit-referendum-signed-four-million-people.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rNg51hn1EGw
youtube.com/watch?v=m3Krgu8rzwE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

source

RULE BRITANNIA BRITANNIA RULE THE WAVES

it says on it

not breaking news at all - the parliament automatically rejects petitions on issues that were recently discussed by parliament, and both the ruling party & opposition leaders stated right off the bat the first referendum was binding.

It just took a couple of weeks for whoever manages the petition department at westminster to shut it down.

link what was I meant, same shit

Wasn't 90% of those signatures bots anyway?

Jolly good show, old chap.

About that

>It's over, we won!
Call me when Article 50 gets triggered.

They probably saw my signature "Shekelstein Goldberg from Israel" and dismissed it lel

>elites in UK see german/italian banks about to crash and realize everyone who is not a huge fag is right about how its all about to come crashing down in a sick way

This is unfair and unequal.
People should not have right to have diffefent oppinion

WELL I HAVE TO SAY YOU'RE NOT LAUGHING NOW, ARE YOU?

Nah, but enough were found early on to cast suspicion. Sup Forums is mentionned, I suspect Sup Forumstards but it blew up in their face eventually tbqh

forgot link

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/26/concern-as-online-call-for-second-brexit-vote-gains-more-than-39/

a link, faggot!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682084/Government-REJECTS-petition-calling-second-Brexit-referendum-signed-four-million-people.html

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
REMAIN ON SUICIDE WATCH
JO COX ON PURGATORY WATCH

>4 million people
>people

>Post yfw nigel was right that 1933 is coming again in europe soon

watch the video lads:

youtube.com/watch?v=rNg51hn1EGw

Yup.

Also they reject pretty much every petition anyway. It's just to give an illusion of people being listened to

Won what user ?
I think you lost.

POST YOUR HAPPY FARAGES!

>Used his wifes death as a political tool to push Remain
>Failed

Has he killed himself yet? or is he drowning his woes in Taiwanese boipussy?

Feels comfy.

>dat smug

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3682084/Government-REJECTS-petition-calling-second-Brexit-referendum-signed-four-million-people.html
comments
Lol I can't even get the comments to show, but I'm guessing there's a lot of butthurt crybaby man children teasing that they didn't get their way through tears like they normally do.

I wanna make that face a twitch emote

Daily mail comments are usually more redpilled than most.
The Independent's is funny though.

>Official petition
>Hundred of thousands of votes from North Korea
>hundred of thousands votes from vacation see
>Hundreds of thousands of votes from fucking Antarctica

Why do you fucking Brit bongs not source your fucking material.

Troll patrol btfo

I can't imagine why.

they knew it the whole time, the elites just took advantage of the chaos to short sell and got their media pets to stir it all up even more to cause as much uncertainty as possible

it's obviously from the mail website, you have to be pretty new to Sup Forums to not immediately see that

>png
>can't even read the numbers zoomed in

just delete that atrosity senpai

>signed by 4 million people
>this is what libtards actually believe

REEEEE

A second referendum would be the biggest bullshit.
Is there anything making the first result invalid other than that they don't agree with it and they don't understand democracy?

You should push that article 50 business. All that we have to elect a new prime minister 4 months later looks suspicious. 4 months is a long time in this political atmosphere.

an island of racist pink pigs

selfish and greed

The page layout is distinct enough to tell it's the Daily Mail and this story is on their front page equivalent.

It's kind of a bong media thing, we don't really have to source it because we can all tell instantly where it came from.

have you all not figured the scam out yet? In the next general, they are going to run on platform of "keeping UK in EU."

If they win (labour or some coalition with labour if they can get rid of Red Jeremy), then they claim "we have a mandate for parliament ignoring the results..."

There is no "win" until Article 50 is official, as the lying zionist scum promised he would do "the day after" if he lost.

Will be a 2 yr period of Jews trying to hurt the economy enough to make an example of UK to keep others from doing it.

The only way UK "wins" is if France or another major player somehow manages to get out before the jewish media overlords scare enough people.

An ISIS attack in Europe on scale of 9/11 or using bio/chemical/nuke agents (i.e., a dirty bomb) would do it...

GOOD MORNING

Typical retarded communist Spaniard.

>anything that is remotely right wing is fascist

Youre doomed, we couldnt give a fuck what you think, because its wrong.

Franco dindu nuffin wrong.

ALL HAIL BRITANNIA

Does Farage have family shekels he can live on? Just read in DM they are offering him £125k to do some shitty reality show.

Really hope he doesn't need the shekels badly enough to do it and make a farce of his legacy. Does his chubby German wife come from money?

>sandwich island

weow

He sold metals and was and MEP for 20 years. He's set.

They offered him £250k to go to some Australian jungle for a few weeks.

To be fair, I'd watch the fuck out of that.

TFW UK is the next Russia.

>It's over, we won!
I'm jelly....

No way we can get off that ride because of her:
(-_-)
--

youtube.com/watch?v=m3Krgu8rzwE

It never ends with these people

kek

My British fellows, I believe I will go down the pub shortly and have a pint in honour of our Nige.

Should he do it?

>Can't into 4k

told you friend, see my post above. The jews are going to make UK hurt financially, then some party is going to run on platform to get back in and, if they win, will claim it as a "mandate" to go back begging to join the new USSR as it's falling.

If this board is going to put energy into anything, hope it goes into getting FN and Marine into the French presidency to end the entire rotten, NWO, Zionist project for good.

I don't like her that much (like her father better) but if she will get France out of the EUSSR, it's good enough.

Evil never rests, and neither must good.

why not campaign before the referendum

???

>tfw you will never be this smug

friend do you not get Farage is the ghost of Enoch Powell finally having his revenge and being proved right?
Do you know they ruined the man's life over that speech? Farage will go down in history (if any Whites remain to write history) as a sort of Lech Walesa, but even more important.

He can't cheapen his legacy like this.

I wouldn't rejoice too much. EU wants to bring UK down on its knees to settle an example.

Stay strong, my friends, and prove them wrong.

lol u must be blind

what are FN's chances would you say? I know Hollande is despised and that little Rothschild jew demon Sarkozy is now sniffing around to try to get back into office.

Does MArine have any sort of realistic chance? I know what the polls say, but we've seen how well "polls" predict outcomes in nations where giving a politically unpopular view is a hate crime.

What do you think? Are there just too many mudslimes at this point?

Exactly. Time to stay strong bro

>Daily Mail

We can play nasty too. They would be stupid to do it.

Well then it's confirmed I will be venturing over to Reddit today to bathe in some cuck tears

>I wouldn't rejoice too much. EU wants to bring UK down on its knees to settle an example.

Good Luck. Only the Anglosphere will Prevail.
All Hail Britannia.

I need salty remain tears.

Feed me them.

Thank the Queen. I almos thought this was going to turn inro a neverendum

I DON'T EVEN LIVE ANYWHERE NEAR YOU BUT GOOD JOB DAD!! WHOOOOOOOOO

>define ''won''

Oh man. That sounds so nice right now.

What, you still believe it was a victory? I'm not saying it wasn't the right thing to do, but it's also obviously not something that was left for voters to decide.
Someone up there wanted it, so it happened.

>>Daily Mail
DM is the best news site in the world. I'm not being ironic. Even when they do the mandatory PC stories, they are troll stories and they let the comments say what the editor really feels.

There's a reason it's the most popular news site in the world, by far. Yes, they are sensationalist, but they never/rarely outright lie.

Kill yourself commie, such a waste of trips

my 5 trips proves communism will prevail and save humanity

>Nigel in the jungle
>bantering koalas

I would watch that

Can someone post the image of Nigel drinking smugly out of a mug with a poster in the background that says 'racist nigel' I can't find it.