Hey turks/ME in general, how does this map make you feel? Its slowly becoming a reality

Hey turks/ME in general, how does this map make you feel? Its slowly becoming a reality...

>Some goatfuckers taking land from both Turkey AND Iran

Maybe in a parallel universe

It will never become reality, since you murricans don't actually support kurds.

I don't get it. Why does Turkey even want to keep that land. Don't they hate Kurds?

it is our fucking land Mr. Leaf. Why give it to some goatfuckers?

Because they keep on reproducing like rabbits. Would rather die of cancer or just amputate your foot?

What makes you think an independent Kurdistan would solve the Kurdish problem in Turkey? Half of the Kurdish population in Turkey lives in western cities, and I'm pretty fucking sure none of them would go to goatfuckeristan if it were to become independent. Forcibly deporting them would make us le ebil genociders again. In the first place, what Kurds in Turkey want is not independence but autonomy, meaning they want to make their own decisions while still leeching off the government gibs as well as still have the opportunity to immigrate to western cities when shit goes wrong.

All of that is true considering somehow they would be able to secede peacefully. Which is not going to happen ever with current nationalistic Turkish mindset of "muh ancestors spilled their blood to defend those lands"

I'm sure many people wouldn't think twice before saying yes to an independent Kurdistan if it meant kicking out the rest of the Kurds from Turkey.

Same as arabs would outfuck jews in israel? Doesn't happen like that, demographic outliners tend to regress to average.

Kurds and Turks are almost the same. Cancer can't hurt Cancer

t. Balkanrapebaby/Circassian etc

Jewish fertility rate is keeping pace/exceeding arabs because of hasidic jews(curly hair and hat jews). You've been lied to Zeynep, it's a big issue when kurds average 7 kids

>2000

>jewish fertility rate is keeping pace/exceeding arabs because of hasidic jews
Also turks living in east/central anatolia has higher than average rates.

would your country gladly give all of Alberta to the natives? I know my country wqouldn't give Pará to some Amazonian tribes

Kurds are not Natives of Anatolia

They're the same "invaders" as us.

They aren't a majority anywhere in the country except in remote locations

Are kurds basically a sort of jew-tribe? Armenians seem to be jew-like as well.

Somewhat up to date (2014) map shows the clear regression. As education and access to health services go up, fertility rates goes towards average. In 15 years high 4-3 kid regions are highly be like 3-2 kid regions. That 7 kid per woman isn't a reality anymore, kurds aren't a segregated group and trends show they want to live like rest of the country.

whats the difference between a turk and a kurd? arent they both steppe people?

kurds are your indo european wh*Te bretheren. TÜRKS are Altaic Asians in other words superior to you.

>muh genocide
>gib soil
activated my almonds

>t. butthurt wh*Te subhuman

Kurds are mountain nomads.