What went wrong?

What went wrong?

She was in all the hack synder movies

literally nothing

She didn't marry me

Shes unfortunately looking her age

Genetics

She didn't made at least couple of lesbian movies in her prime...now is too late...

mommy

we weren't born at the same time in the same small town. we didn't grow up together and spend childhood together. we didn't share a first kiss behind the snack shack at the swimming pool on our first unchaperoned date, where my hand touched her budding chest and her gasp whispered i love you. we didn't break up in highschool but then get back together after her cool motorcycle boyfriend treated her badly. she didn't ask if i would ever hurt her before letting me give her my virginity. we didn't break up again after highschool to go to college and live our own lives, growing distant over the years, until one day we reconnected at a del taco in upstate new york and realized in that moment with the first eye contact that we were meant to be together, meant to be in love with each other. we never grew old together, we never lost our first born to that damn war that the communist in the white house said on the tv with a straight face was a moralistic and justified decision. i never knelt over her bed as she wheezed into her respirator, never watched the light burn out from her eyes as she whispered weakly that she loved me, and for a moment it was the same girl, all those years before, behind the snack shack at the local swimming pool, where the florescent light in her hair was the fire in my soul, and the salt on her skin was the whisper of invisible things between the blades of grass on the shadowed edge of the nearby trees. i never spent the last ten years of my life with her picture on the bedside table, alone in the large bed we shared, now so empty with her absence.

i want to stick my tongue so deeply inside her fucking mouth and swirl it around forever

Literally nothing you blind autistic faggot. Delete ya account and never show ya pleb fuck face around here again

She's the inferior alliteratively named Amy.

>directed by Terrence Malick

...damn
this does not belong on Sup Forums

>What went wrong?

Zack Snyder

B L A C K E D
L
A
C
K
E
D

FUCKING DELET THIS

She didn't start to get popular until she was in her mid 30's, which is too old

/thread

She was 30 when she made Enchanted so there's that

DELET

Yall mad?

marvel btfo

marvelcucks on suicide watch

how will they ever recover???

I hope this was an exercise of writing and you honestly don't feel that way... for your sake

ZOMG ALL THE KEKS, EVERY DAY I JUST WANT TO HURT MY SELF JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE, EVERYONE IS ATTACKING MY WAIFU AND I WONT TAKE IT ANY MORE. I AM GOING TO JERK TO THIS GIF AND YOU SHOULD TO

>middle finger and thumb clasped in a ring
>that look
you just KNOW

fpbp.

Fuck off spic.

>Upstate New York
Beautiful shit, but nobody says Upstate New York in their writing if they're not making that shit up

she's my mommyfu

absolutely nothing

Why not fall in love with both?
I know I have

Soooo, what you are saying is that brown people are patricians, while white '''''''''''''people''''''''''''' just love poop jokes and poor imagery?

Really activates the almonds

I only have room in my heart for one waifu named Amy, any more than one and it'd just be weird.

RIP ;_;

Good night, folks.

Meh

NOW we're talking.