My wife and I (both white) have a beautiful baby girl on the way. How do we prevent our children from race-mixing...

My wife and I (both white) have a beautiful baby girl on the way. How do we prevent our children from race-mixing? I think I'd kill myself if my kid ever dated/married a nigger/spic/gook.

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalvanguard.org/2016/03/the-roots-of-the-white-man/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

show her the statistics how shit they really are and be a perfect father so that she only wants to date white guys later on

>How do we prevent our children from race-mixing?
There's no way to completely ensure this unless non-whites are killed or deported. Best chance is just showing her statistics and reading her news stories and hoping for the best.

You can't. Literally no one except poltards care about race mixing.

Be subtle when hating non-whites and keep her away from liberal brainwashing. If you're too forceful she'll burn coal the moment she decides to be rebellious.

Just tell her that they smell and have Aids.

Just continue to be yourself and your daughter will spout whatever you say.

Then she'll get redpilled one day in college and date a chinese dude

Kill any which become a threat

>the black under his thumbnail

>Hi sir, I'm here for the job interview

by killing all blacks
you have approximately 10-11 years till your daughter enters puberty
go

Show them this. It's simple they don't want stupid kids that don't look like them. At a base level no one want this.

you have to make it fun, organize nazi rallies for the neighborhood children

Does anyone have access to BLACKED.com?

I agree your mixed race daughter should be prevented from breeding with whites my Hispanic friend.

Yeah why

But what if she sees this as justification for yellow fever?

Fuck beaners are disgusting

I'm non white but only date white women.

>mfw white women can't get their women to fuck them and think hard data will convince them to not date non white men.

You have to be autistic to think you can persuad a woman to not chase the feelings between her legs

Says the neet that has never worked in his life. Mechanics have dirty hands, deal with it.

Whites are superior to gooks. There's a lot more to race than IQ.

Can I have the account?

raise her to be lesbian

You raise them to be proud of their culture and teach them nationalistic ideals so that they'll be hostile to any ideas against your culture inherently.

in germany we have soap in our workshops.

those are the hands of the hard working man
im glad that he could make it with a white woman, godspeed mexibro, breed 12 children with her

if he does that, then he'd have to keep them off tumblr.

Yet they still dont understand why they are used goods.

Those super white milky legs, if that doesnt make you feel like supporting the race war, I dont know what will.

Maybe it will take a nigger killing 5 cops and injuring another 5 more for you to actually realize you are in a fight and you arent helping your side.

>>mfw white men can't get their women to fuck them
hurrr

literally the opposite of true

Show her this.

>nationalvanguard.org/2016/03/the-roots-of-the-white-man/

>But Aryan dynamism is not confined to military conquest and geographical exploration. It is also clear in the Faustian demand to understand nature. Just as Aryan warrior nomads overturned whatever cities and peoples stood in their path, so Aryan scholars and scientists, beginning with the Ionian philosophers of early Greece, have conquered nature and its mysteries, discarding myths, religions, and superstitions when they presented obstacles to their knowledge, and systematizing their discoveries and thought according to the Cosmic Order. Alexander the Great’s solution of the Gordian Knot by simply slashing it to pieces with his sword is no less a racial trait of Aryans than the scientific achievements of Plato and Aristotle, Galileo and Newton, and hundreds of other scientists who were heirs of the ancient Aryans and who slashed through obscurantism and mythologies with their minds. Their descendants have cured diseases, shrunk distances, raised cities out of jungles and deserts, constructed technologies that replace and transcend human strength, restored lost languages, recovered forgotten histories, stared into the hearts of distant galaxies, and reached into the recesses of the atom. No other people has ever even dreamed of these achievements, and insofar as other peoples even know such things are possible, it is because they have learned about them from European man.

Women are not logical, this will only make her want to retaliate against her parents. OP, the only way is to be there for your children and be a strong father figure for them.

Don't force any of your political views on them.

ahh the doublethink

>letting your children have access to the internet

Your first mistake mi amigo

Damn never seen someone who redpilled themselves so hard that they became bluepilled

What are you trying to get at op? Do you understand women? Do you have game? Can you seduce? Had any one night stands?

You need to understand that women's attraction to men is more based on survival instincts. If you understand this, then you need to value the type of male you want as her partner and put down undesirable traits.

Sure online dating where you can't present yourself outside of your appearance. But the in person is very much different

Your country is dying.

t. america

Degenerate weeb shits. Whites have created the greatest innovations and gifts to the world, including western civilization. It is unmatched by any creations of foreign hordes.

Normal white person would never hang out with non-whites. Just don't fuck them up, be a good parent. Introduce them to magnificent European culture: music, art, literature. Be an exemplary white and they will follow.

Based National Vanguard.

Really too bad Strom was a diddler.

yeah in person women are even more likely to rule non-white men out of contention, non-white women do the same too.

So? Grease, oil and shit like those don't go away easily, even with the special soap. I only ever get rid of it when I cut my nails.

nice projecting there Frank and Jose. I have a job and I am working on a degree. Also you don't know if he is a mechanic either. Could be just a gross piece of shit. Either way his fingernails are disgusting

Yes, I am an American, that is true.

I guess you're implying my country is dying, despite the fact that we're still doing better than anyone else, even with 25% of your country weighing us down? Yeah, okay buddy.

Raise them right. Limit media influence. Live in a predominantly White area.

Good luck. My wife and I buried our son yesterday. Born prematurely and his lungs gave out.

>Be Cop
>Get shot

I'm from Toronto but live in America.

Every other white woman in that city is clutching hands with a minority

Move into an Amish community

Ask early on sayig how much you like the fact that she looks like you and your wife, how beautiful is that you can see both your traits on her, and tell her how horrible would that be if there was an illness that could prevent people's children to look like their parents.

>Be British
>Got shot at
>Shoot ba-

oh wait

The skin bits on his thumb also shows some wear from manual labour so he probably does actual work, not some cubicle 9to5 masturbation.

>this is what liberals actually believe.

The vast majority do though. Just because the Lügenpresse and Cultural Marxist students with worthless subjects tell you they don't doesn't mean its true.

Several key things:
>Under no circumstances let her watch TV unattended and DO NOT LET THE TV RAISE HER AND INSTIL ITS VALUES INTO HER.

>Homeschool if possible, but if not possible then send her to a strict Catholic girls' school.

>Be a very good rolemodel for her so that she searches for a man like you i.e. a White man. There's a reason why mudsharks have daddy issues.

>Don't let her listen to nigger music.
The Jews have created an extremely toxic environment in which to raise children so we need to be a lot more proactive and cautious than our ancestors were. Parents who are apathetic these days have children that become trannies, race-mixers, and/or homos etc.

redpill them from age 5 like here in the midwest and south

>teach her to shoot guns at an early age
>go hunting
>go fishing
>basic self defense strategies

do these frequently and as a family unit

I work too, you know what I do when my hands and nails turn black? I fucking clean them because I'm not a retarded spic

They're reposting a Sam Francis piece. Sam Francis was a hero ahead of his time.

You're the one to talk...

>care about more issues than one
>double think
Found the butthurt gook.

Is all work that isn't hard labor considered cubicle office work to you? Holy shit France use your brain

Kek, I bet her bf is just a really tan white guy and she's making a racist joke

>baby born in America
>to fat at birth
>lung collapse

Such is life in America.

i live in toronto and the only interracial couples that are common are white men with asians. stay shitposting you delusional retard.

dont be a failure as father that would mean she would have daddy issues and that would mean race mixing

That's why I avoid the organized movement. Nothing but psychotics, pedophiles, druggies, and undercover snitches.

>catholic girls school
best case scenario she becomes lesbian from being sent there. 0 chance of race mixing.

there a special brushes for that we also have there.
dunno what the english name for this is. you should try it, pierre.

Hey canadian, can you not read? He said he LIVES in America.

Canadians confirmed for illiterate fucks

Racist daddies always end up raising race mixers.

It's like a law of nature. Kids always rebel against their parents.

>a wild german kurwa seriouslyn think that he is whiter than latinas

Retard

dont ever ever let her watch anything on the electric jew during her impressionable years

Ensure that she loves the things that are white about her; green/blue eyes, light hair, fair skin. If she's more narcissistic about it and has the slightest knowledge about genetics she'll be less likely to date outside of her race.
No guarantees. Like said, There's no way to ensure that your children wont.
Pump out a bunch of kids don't settle with two, have twenty.
Don't shelter your kids.
Gas the Kikes
Race war now.

I can't support a racewar because that would put me and you on the same side of the war. And you're a faggot

NEETS who don't fuck posting infographics pretending to know. It's going to be one of those threads

>anglos
>white

Maybe the white men should stop treating them like garbage then.

Just let them if they want to you fucking autist, would you rather she be with some white trash redneck or a nice brown boy?

I mean, if you tell her she cant have something she'll just want it more.

>in that city

i know america is 60% white so i expect this kind of retardation.

Only if it's a shit one. A good one will turn her into a fine young woman.

at least the white trash redneck wouldn't run away from being a daddy.

>continuing to be retarded
he said he's from Toronto but lives in America.
>From
as in he was once in Toronto but no longer there
>lives in America
self explanatory.

honour killings, duh

Ow wow that sure makes up for the fact that you don't do anything and are undesirable to women. Do you spit that line at job interviews and at the bar, faggot?

yeah fuck data from 70 million users just look at these 20 photos that get reposted to Sup Forums all the time. kill yourself you pathetic retard.

>cubicle 9to5 masturbation.

I wish I had a cubicle. Open offices are such cancer.

>white trash redneck wouldnt abandon the kid
You are stupid

The both look non-white for me.

I'm waiting for your butthurt.

>Projection the post

>The stain on his pants
>That fucking thumbnail
This makes me think he's not actually Mexican, he just needs a bath.

dont bring it up as subject

focus on qualities of personalities, promote qualities that whites carry

show that you like the style white use, beautiful dresses, skirts, dont just outright say it, simply show it once that you like these and then move on

if you look and act like a role model for man, your daughter is likely to follow the same path

dont let the media surround your daughter or even her friends if you can help it. nothing is worse than wrong appearance of the real world for a child. the real world must be shows as it truly is, yet not by force. its mindgames but you know, children are good observers, not so good listeners

I know a lot of white trash rednecks that still at least try to help their child vs niggers that abandon the child without helping at all.

god you literally can't speak english anymore in the us can you.

>I'm from Toronto but live in America.

>Every other white woman in that city is clutching hands with a minority

THAT CITY refers to toronto. learn english paco jesus.

92% of nigs leave their white women while preggers.

Quick question Einstein : if white men are dating Asian women who is dating white women?

This is how a white woman should be looking.

Holy fuck you can't even read can you?

>From Toronto but lives in America

>Every other white woman in the city is clutching hands with a minority

THAT CITY refers to the one he's living in. Learn English you french canadian fuck.

Or this.

Home school and only let her socialize in the European American groups that will spring up soon.

The end.

Get it to fear blacks by paying a hobo to attack her every now and then on her way to school. Then save her and say only race that cares if you live or die is right wing whites.

You should learn French if you wanna become white, kurwa.