Anyone else enjoying the kino Nintendo Switch?

Anyone else enjoying the kino Nintendo Switch?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

In over twelve years old.

whats up with your hand?

Dumb phone poster

Did a bee sting ya hand

I met Justin and Jarrett at a con a while ago, I went with my girlfriend. When we approached them Justin looked at me then at my girlfriend and said "The fuck you doing with this stupid cunt? Get with this dick or get raped you whore." I was completely shocked and didn't know if he was joking so I stood in silence just not sure of what to say. Then a voice was heard from behind him "Oh Justin you found another goofball?" "Yeah Jarrett, this one looks like a complete dick head. His girlfriend is pretty banging though- I'd fuck her asshole." "Oh yeah, maybe we should fill his girlfriend's ass with goofballs so she'd know how much of a goofball he is." Right at that moment Justin jumped on my girlfriend and pulled her pants down. I tried to stop him, but Jarrett jumped on me and held me down then he started whispering in my ear "She's going to get the goofballs and you ain't going to do nothing about it!" I watched on in horror as my girlfriend stared at me in the eyes as Justin undressed her and rammed his fingers up her ass. She was trying to scream but Justin just kept pushing her head down. "What an asshole!" Jarrett gleefully added. Justin looked at me and mouthed the word "Goofball." It was like a silent movie. I watched as Justin then proceeded to pull out his testicles and forcibly push them into her anus with his hands. Jarrett, who was still holding me down, started to squeal into my ear "she's getting the goofballs she's getting the goofbaalllls." He started to twist my nipple as far as it could go, and I could feel blood trickling from it onto my shirt. I felt what I can assume was Jarrett's boner pushing into my back... I blacked out.

OP is a big boy

THERE ARE MORE THAN TWO GENDERS!!!!!!!

wtf only 2 genders. Is this Drumpfs America bros?

> Anyone else enjoying the kino Nintendo Switch?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cb-srOfRqNc

seems they're having a few problems

go on a diet and keep this board tv related
thanks senpai

i hope you slip and crack your head open on one of your plastic childrens toys

why do you live in an office building

How do you i'm on a phone you stupid fuck?

That's Justin Silverman, SILVERMANIA on twitter IIRC

Why does your hand look like a pillow?

I'm auto corrected to in you ignoramus.

>thinking a phone would autocorrect 'im' to 'in'

dumb poster

Stop saying kino if you dont know what it fucking means.

Words gain meaning over time and with new usage you stupid cuck

You the hospital guy with the apple watch?

same guy?

>that fat fucking hand

how fat are you? I'm disgustingly obese but my hand don't look like that

Fury Road has a lot of good artistic posters and you chose the worst one.

>only 2 genders

Zelda: Breath of the Wild is actually fantastic tbqh

you're joking but people getting triggered already happened

Why do you have a KFC poster?

HAHAHAHAHAAH
oh my fucking god nintendo simply can't into technology

even weird is those are the ones they hang instore