*BUUUURP* God's not real, Morty

>*BUUUURP* God's not real, Morty
>Everybody except that one kid who wears a trench coat to community college every day laughs
>Y-y-your parents are fucking stupid, life is pointless
>Chad and Stacey stop making out on the couch for a second to laugh at a light-hearted take on ironic cynicism while the Sup Forums user shitposts about a popular show between tenga sessions
>WUBULUBUDUBDUB!
>Everybody at the office discusses last night's episode around the water cooler while Sup Forums sits in its cubicle (alone) that smells like old mayonnaise
>Mmmmm get schwifty
>You have an aneurysm because you don't know how to lighten the fuck up and enjoy a show that isn't trying to tip 8 fedoras at once or tell the stories of little Japanese girls dressed like Nazis

Just thought I would share this copypasta from the front page of r/RickandMorty, I think it pretty much sums you guys up in a nutshell

Maybe if you didn't spend all of your time being small minded assholes obsessing over the shitty Superman remake you would have some fun once in a while

>watches Rick & Morty for fun
fucking casual

>watches rick and morty at all
>>>/reddit/

oh look it's this thread again, how interesting and original

Oh look it's you being assblasted about how people enjoy popular things.

Go watch Moulin Rouge! again faggot

REDDIT AND MEMEY. UP MY ASS BROWN AND CREAMY!

this is reddit this is memes

imagine being so pathetic and austistic you make this thread every day

don't cherish this (you) too much runtoid

>waaaahhh I don't like funny tv shows!!! Mummy get the bad man off my secret website!!!

I do like it though

just pointing out how utterly pathetic you are

they will NEVER get us to go back!

R E D D I T
U
L
E
S

>merely pretending to be contrarian
ok kid

Seriously though, why does this piece of shit take literally years to animate? The animation isn't even above average.

Fox can churn out Simpsons episodes basically year round.

South Park has a turnaround time of less than a week to create each episode.

Give me a reason.

>it turned out my projection at you was wrong but u still hurt my fee fees so I gotta find a reason 2 be mad at u
haha ok.

upvoted

>of little Japanese girls dressed like Nazis

that's a terrible anime, I can't believe it's so popular

>Christians get angry when they encounter atheists and characters that obey their strict Christian ideals

Why the fuck do you do this?

If you truly have faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, then you should not be upset at a fictional character in a made up story talking about such things. You should understand that fiction is a field in which we learn to encounter people from all walks of life and beliefs. The light of our Lord should carry you though any of that if you have true faith in Him. It doesn't matter how horrifying the story is or how evil the characters you read about are. Your faith in Christ should keep you unwavering in the face of these flawed fictional characters. You should find it interesting to read about people who are not attuned to the belief in Christ that you have.

Why is your faith so piss poor that you have to bitch and whine about a goofy cartoon character?

>tell the stories of little Japanese girls dressed like Nazis
not seeing a problem here

REDDIT RULES SUCKERS
WE OWN THIS SHITHOLE NOW
YOU CAN SPAM, YOU CAN FLOOD, YOU CAN CRY, OR YOU CAN JUST KILL YOURSELVES ;^)

It takes months to get Justin drunk enough to slur his words like that. He's that dedicated to being a shitty voice actor.

I like this show and i don't care what you retards have to say about it

You people are making Rick and Morty fans look bad, I love R&M but I hate reddit, stop associating it with that shit website

woah, what a grown up person you are! we're proud of you user :)

I love Rick and Morty and seeing fa/tv/irgins frothing at the mouth because of it is the cherry on top.

reddit and memey

Your show is shit, Dan. Stop crying because your favourite board hates your shitty ideas

Sup Forums BTFO
WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

this show is nothing special

> thinking Rick isn't a sack of shit
> thinking a main character is always supposed to be admired
> needing a character to agree with you in order for you to enjoy them

>2012+5
>Still thinking that disliking popular things is a shortcut to having a sophisticated taste
>Still deriving taste from exclusion and not appreciation
>Still coming to Sup Forums

I just went and looked at r/RickandMorty, and holy fuck these people are faggots.

All of reddit are faggots, but that doesnt mean all R&M fans are, me and all my friends who like R&M dont even use reddit

Rick is an atheist because he's a scientist, it doesnt offend me at all

it's a show for smart, forward thinking people

doesn't surprise me that a bunch of racist, loud-mouthed bigots can't grasp hard sci-fi with unconventional storytelling and mind blowing animation.

Fuck off reddit, I almost didnt watch R&M because I knew how much you faggots loved it

Hello, Reddit

Hola, Reddito

Rick is not an atheist