Man the gay shit that went on in glee would never fly at my old highschool

Man the gay shit that went on in glee would never fly at my old highschool.

Pretty much

38yo oldfag here.
Me and my boys in the football team (undefeated back-to-back state champs 96') would've put a stop to that faggy hideousness.

We would've grabbed the cripple and the faggot and beat them them within an inch of their queer lives. Then we'd drag em behind the equipment shed and lay that ass out.

And if they cried like little bitches, fuck, then we'd treat em like one. That's what the faggy one wanted, right? To be a girl? And its kind of wrong doing it to the cripple, but not as bad as you'd think because he couldn't feel it. So we'd take turns with the two faggots, laughing and drinking beers, until they couldn't cry anymore. Then we'd wipe the blood and shit off our dicks on his dumb faggy clothes and go home laughing. Then I'd go home and fuck Lea Michelle in every hole.

Fucking queers, no wonder this country has gone to shit where this kind of shit isn't punished

>hahah well punish the queer
>by having sex with him!

>gay guys this mad at obvious parody.

what happened to pic relateds career?

she showed her boobies and no one cared! it's over!

At my school the only people that got picked on were the ones that deserved it. Kids coming to class smelling like piss, sperglords that never shut up about whatever sperg topic, etc

I'm always taken aback when I see people act like the victims of bullying never deserve it.

A hole's a hole you millennial pussy. At least I'm pretending its a girl, and he gets taught a valuable lesson about what's acceptable.

Like I said, no wonder this country's gone to hell in a handbasket

keep laughing chucklefuck, see what happens

I want to know where these schools are that are filled to the brim of hot 25 year old looking girls in "artsy" groups.

We had a theater club that was mostly your average Redditor stereotype and fat girls trying to gain the acceptance of their fathers. There was once skinny girl who wore overalls and refused to talk to anyone. She'd start curling up into the fetal position if anyone walked up to her and tried to initiate a conversation. She's into super weird art, talking to ghosts and other weird shit.

This is an amusing pasta.

What I wouldn't give to bend her over a bathroom sink and run it up her back door

This. Not to be heartless, but I have yet to see a single person bullied that didn't deserve it.
Hell, I was a weird kid, played baseball, got a 4.0, played obscure vidya. Got along with everyone.

dead careers: the show

Probably because you're a pathological liar and leaving out the majority of people who get bullied, who are just unattractive, shy, or have a different personality. Not that the reasons you listed are justification for bullying anyway.

Kid who smells like piss detected.

lea michele fluctuates being looking like a total jewy cutey to straight out dog-faced

he did beat them up

Kek can this be new pasta?

I've always bathed properly, I'm just not a low IQ sociopath as you clearly are. The only people who "deserve" to be bullied are the sociopaths who do it themselves, and their worthless parents for raising worthless garbage like themselves into the world.

If you think the reason you got bullied was only because you were shy, you're wrong.

Protip: Someone asking you why you are so quiet doesn't count as bullying.

It's so sad that people like you never take responsibility for the shit you've done that led you to the position you're in currently.

Bullying doesn't make you a sociopath you fragile faggot.

"pathological" is a big word that makes you seem smart, except when you use it incorrectly and seem like a moron

This.

I was in high school somewhat recently (fuck, six years ago already?) and the ONLY people who got consistently bullied had personal hygiene issues. Everyone else was left alone.

Basic Bitch: The Girl.

It sounds like you're just extremely unintelligent and don't realize what bullying actually is in the real world. In the real world, all bullies are cowards who do things like point and laugh at someone from in their circle of friends and then deny doing it. Spread rumors about people. Little acts like that. Rarely if ever is there an actual swirly taking place in a bathroom, because the defining feature of a school bully is denying that they did anything. Granted, it's mainly the parents that are to blame, but to imply that bullied kids are at fault is just hilarious. You're a fucking lunatic, probably an alt right sperglord who thinks he's an expert on different subjects for no reason.

Telling lies like that is usually pathological, a person who goes on the internet to make up bullshit like "bullied kids deserve it" definitely has some kind of severe mental illness.

Many such cases!

No, not necessarily, but wanting to erode the mental health of innocent peers is definitely among the symptoms of sociopathy. Some bullies are victims themselves. Some of them just get enjoyment out of making other people feel badly about themselves, those are the budding sociopaths.

>types like a woman
>thinks spreading a rumor is bullying

Your bully didn't do a good enough job.

>thinking bullying exists

Lmao

>thinks spreading a rumor is bullying

Probably one of the most common forms of it. Does extreme damage to people emotionally and socially and you can always claim it wasn't you. Slandering people behind their backs is something cowardly rats love to do.

You sound retarded, are you sure your IQ is high enough to even have opinions?

No one deserves bullying. I never was myself but don't use that excuse to try to justify why you were an asshole.

>guys bullying is wrong
>lemme just try and bully you until you agree with me you retard

haha holy shit, the cognitive dissonance is real.

It exists, its effects are just psychological and far more damaging than what is portrayed in movies (black eyes and an opportunity to fight back).

t. edgy high schooler

Wanting to bring suffering on people who don't deserve it sure sounds like one to me.

>cognitive dissonance

In one of my posts I mentioned that bad people deserve to be bullied. You're a very bad person, and what's more you're a bad person who thinks they're an expert on subjects they're clueless about.

nice

So you're saying it's okay to bully people that do things that you deem socially unacceptable? It's okay to bully someone that does things you don't like. Such as smelling like piss. I agree.