I
L
O

Cucked milo

he's a faggot but he's our faggot. most of us like him

funny sometimes, pisses off liberals, and supports trump

we will shoah him last.

Jewish homosexual

Idk why pol likes him even though he goes against all values.

The guy from far cry?

Alt right fag piece of shit scum.

literally gay and jew

He's getting more and more flamboyant, he should be careful not to become more of a caricature than he already is. Here he is on the Joe Rogn Podcast a couple days before the Dallas shootings.

youtube.com/watch?v=LnH67G7vAu4

Based fgt
Is best fgt

Gay, but not a faggot.

Joe rogan is not gay, but hes a faggot.

He's a nigger lover that spends 10 minutes on Sup Forums to get all his talking points.

Nothing he says is genuine

Attention-whore faggot kike. Doesn't actually believe any of the things he says.

I hope he just fucking dies.

I'd fuck him

>Attention-whore faggot kike. Doesn't actually believe any of the things he says.

Who gives a fuck. He says good shit and he drives the scum crazy. Don't care how many Nubian cocks he swallows he's alright.

He will kill muzzies. End of story

the reason he hates women is because he wants to be one so badly

Fabulous
Now go back to bed, Milo.

i used to like him and watch his videos. But then he just started talking endlessly about black dicks for a week and then i unfollowed him from everything and never even searched anything related to him.

Excited to meet him soon in Sweden
Hopefully can take him to Finland too, we have no good speakers on the right

he's based but he talks about being gay so much cause that's all his personality is it's just GAY

/thread

another obnoxious faggot kike on social media

Gay man, forming silly uneducated opinions to attract young boys.

>shitting on fat people in the gym
Uncouth.

r*ddit

I don't agree with everything Milo believes in politically, but I agree with most of his views, and appreciate that he is outwardly bashing lefties and exposing them for the brainwashed children that they are.

Milo is truly a based faggot. I hope he can fulfill his dream of becoming a citizen of the USA.

FPBP
P
B
P

He's a faggot kike

Degenerate race mixing faggot.

he got btfo by jewpiro

youtu.be/3rfkhUrxOjg

ur a gay

he's a faggot in every sense of the world

I like that he's out there being a thorn in the side of liberals but I hate the whole e-celeb worship circlejerk shit that surrounds him and it makes me cringe when he panders to it but whatevers

He's trying to hijack the movement with his faggotry and constantly popping up everywhere and regurgitating the same 3 bits of information ad infinitum.

How many times am i supposed to lisen to "Gay should be restored to orignial meaning which is fat tumblr whales and hillary supporters" or about how "Blue haired hambeasts are hijacking muh campuses".

Rather listen to based morality man or ben stiller even.

Bad haircuts, horrible colouring, atrocious fashion sense.

He's alright.

He's good at trolling SJW retards.

But he's pretty much the opposite of a conservative.

Total cunt move. He's too arrogant.

>Milo
>Bad haircut

stopped reading there

He's on our side, but he gets his jollies by rustling jimmies. Just don't react when he's doing something rustling towards us, and he'll swing back to rustling the left quick.

Gym and track are literally two place in the world where fat people should be encouraged instead of shaming them. What a disappointment, what a fag,

He's pretty good. He's generally on our side, despite being blue-pilled on many topics that don't include feminism.

He's ok in my book. I'm just annoyed at his flamboyancy, but I don't think we are in a position to reject him. He has common sense (despite being a fag), which makes him a valuable ally by default against all of these insane zombie leftists.

I'd go gay for him and I'm not a homo.

Milo plz

Don't get me wrong, I think Milo's great, but I'd much rather get a nice large dose of Dick

I agree with many of his views but he is becoming too arrogant and sometimes just does things to spite people

an annoying fake conservative, complete degenerate who's nonetheless a useful idiot.

>our side

what side is that user?

a true white.

Will you promise to take a knife wound for him when a muslim lunges for him?

coalburner and a jew

the real question is how can someone with no knowledge of computers become a lead tech columnist of a news source..?

agree with his position on the regressives, but when they don't protest him he doesn't have anything to talk about. god forbid he actually talk about his own beliefs / politics.

I'm a top stylist at Toni & Guy St.P. What's your credentials?

gays are worse than every race, why would you risk yourself for his degenrate lifestyle?

This just shows that he's not a real conservative. A real conservative has a black/white approach to good and evil. This is an evil thing thing to do for obvious reasons. It's also evil to fuck another guy in his butt.

Even though I agree with him at times I'm not a impressed with him because he's just a slightly above average Sup Forums cunt who found a way monetize a largely untapped demographic through taking tripfagging to the next level. I also think he isn't as intelligent as he thinks he is.

No, it would just hurt his idea.

burn the gays, no remorse

What a tryhard faggot. He will inevitably die of AIDS due to all the nigger cock he's taking.

literal homosexual degenerate
reddit please leave this board

Being a top stylist in Russia is like winning the special olympics - you might have worked hard and done well but you're still a fucking retard

A pussy that won't debate Ben Shapiro, because he knows that even Ben Shapiro will expose the shallowness of his arguments.
He caters to edgy basement dwellers.

faggot

Shapiro is much better

I got educated in London, worked there and around the UK for a year. One of my masters was Mitch. Few in the industry can brag about that.

I like people who identify as a human being before anything else. He identifies as a fag first. He's very intelligent and good at what he does.

He's a mercenary

>He caters to edgy basement dwellers.
Yes but it's a good thing. Those basement dwellers need some loving so they will improve themselves.

This shit is what stops me from liking him.
I've never even been fat, if anything I've always been considered too skinny especially in my youth and this stupidity annoys me.

I'm all for "fat shaming" and taking it too these landwhales who go on and on about "fat acceptance" and "beautiful at any size" or what have you but to mock someone who's at least making an effort to better themselves? Absolute dick move and the faggots deserves to bite the curb because of it.

> uneducated

you mean he doesn't tow the leftist commie line pushed on you at school and university?

shitting on an user trying to improve himself. This is why I can't stand this faggot.

He might make some good points, but ultimately he is the type of person to demean an user who is self-improving.

Mods should ban milo threads.

They need to learn how to argue properly for a proper cause - fighting college tumblr whales about pronouns won't get us anywhere.

Anglo pushes his kike faggotry trough staged shows with feminazies, niggers and other lefties. Lefties are instructed to fail to promote this degenerate.

manlet (((ben shapiro))) is a mean and humorless unimportant individual overstepping his position to purport self-importance and relevance. I just wish (((Ben))) would lighten up and make allies a little better while recognizing that it's not always just or primarily about himself. (((Ben's))) ego is bloated.

Not an argument.

>Shapiro

The Jewish Supremacist that spends all his time whining about the Holocaust and how much he hates Trump? He admitted that Hillary would be worse yet he doesn't attack her anywhere near as much, he's practically a Shill. He also gets upset by memes sent to him on his twitter. Total Manlet.

Fine in small doses, the novelty quickly wears off.

Don't know much about him but anyone that drives progressives so crazy that they become memes is fine by me.

I agree but we must get open discussion flowing. Milo's bad side is that he refuses to have discussion with people he knows might BTFO him(Shapiro, for example).

Milo's remarks I heard in a Milo interview about fat people at the gym were an example of unthoughtful off-topic filler that was cring-worthy. Apparently Milo "felt" that overweight people do not belong in a gym because it disgusts him to see. Now, to be candid, I have a physical deformity that causes me shame and I would hate to think that others look at me as ugly for it and therefore would wish to not see me in public or a gym. Without going into it all, for instance, I am very stiff and this makes it hard to move about. What I need most is to go to a gym. Am I to just never try to improve myself because pretty people find me in the way at the gym or don't wish for their routine to be interrupted by sight of me? According to Milo, yes. Look, we already know the world is for the pretty ones. I just hope all of them never have anything go wrong themselves because they will find it a very lonely isolated world. His remarks were so off topic from the alt R, Nrx, anitfeminism, anti-globalism, anti-multidult, anti-SJW, etc.. that it just became means and to what end??? Land whales are just one narrow segment of the demeaned people. OK shame and shun them.... do you feel better?

> Sup Forums is one person.

>purposefully organizing a gay pride march through a Muslim ghetto
>not even holding said march in his own country

Globalist scum trying to unite the western world so that one state (probably America) has humiliating power over all the others.

If he gets shot, it's his own fault.

Jews were the ones who took your nation down. Why would you side with them?

Don't be so needy, Milo.

It's bigger problem in Swedish ghettos, watch youtube.com/watch?v=vTVtYvVwUXg
Where would he do it in England?
London already has Pride parades

Chaim pls

Not siding with Jews - I just prefer facts (and concrete statistics) when debating.
Ben is in another league when it comes to debating.
Milo's also a Jew, you know?

He is pretty defensive of traditional values, he may be a faggot, but he doesn't brag about it or use it as a political flag.

>doesn't brag about it
>brings it up every 30 seconds

Watching this shit on Apple TV
"...that she would taste a Negro cock"
"... Phatima is Moslem lesbian"
My Danish sweetheart already made offensive puns on Sweden. My fucking sides. Going to laugh at the Swedish morons from comfy Orestad in Augusts.

What business does he have in Sweden?
Why does he give a shit about Sweden?
Why doesn't Sweden have its own right-wing faggot to represent them instead of relying on Milo, Trump or any of those people?

Fucking cucks.