You can only post in this thread if your country is among the top 10 HDI

Not so fast Americucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck you I do what I want.

I don't take no lip from no emu

IHDI is not HDI.

GET OUT!!!

Ireland is proof that HDI is meaningless. This country is a rainy communist shit hole.

hi

>2
What the fuck happened?

Did everyone else tank?

> Believing in a meaningless three alphabet letter statistic

>norway
oilniggers
>netherlands
ok
>switzerland
mountain jews, tax haven
>australia
isn't your economy slowly spiraling down the toilet thanks to the chinese?
>denmark
ok, but i wouldn't want to pay the stupid amount of tax they do
>germany
DB is about to go under and it will take germany with it. if DB somehow survives, when the EU collapses in a few years that will take germoney down anyway
>iceland
thieves who owe us money
>sweden
i'm not sure their standard of living matters when all their women are being ravaged by the BBC
>ireland
wouldn't exist as an entity right now if the EU hadn't bailed it out. also a tax haven.
>finland
ok, but all finns i've met have been very miserable people

i'll keep my comfy rural house in a completely white area thanks

First actual nation with more than one city, an actual independent defence force, controlled borders and sky's and with monetary sovereignty reporting.

>saying HDI
>using IHDI

typical commie move

EDIT: You can only post in this thread if your country has an actual fucking defense force and is larger than the state of victoria

Lol the UK go bailed out in the 80s. Stop being so butthurt.

>caring about stats that basicly just focus on the dregs of society

Awww yeaahhh

>tfw no matter how hard you try you will never be able to carry 120 million of spics into civilization

>tax haven.
Ever read the news? We haven't been a tax haven for 5-6 years.

American citizens are literally banned from opening accounts in nearly every single bank in Switzerland.

Be my guest. Try for yourself.

fucking hypocrite, stop lying to yourself you koala fuck.

Sup straya

>finns are very miserable people
I thought the trope was all Finns are just fucking insane ice niggers

You're even lower by inequality adjusted HDI. Hmm, I wonder why...

Tiddely-ho Americuck, this thread is only for countries with a high standard of living. Something you have never experienced.

Oooh these are fun! You should make a thread for a GDP list next. You know, a ranking that wasn't made up by a Paki, and Indian, and the UN.

'inequality adjusted' HDI is so dumb, what they mean by 'equality' is that it's harder for someone to get rich

real list

Is there a Cuckery-adjusted HDI?

Yup

it doesn't help that lots of actually civilized Mexicans are migrating to better countries like the US instead of helping their own country advance

hi

Finland is extremely tragic. no one smiles or looks any other way than down, and they all look like they hate life and want to die. I get depressed every time I go to finnland

>According to the 2010 Report, "the IHDI is the actual level of human development (accounting for inequality)" and the unadjusted calculations for the Human Development Index (HDI) "can be viewed as an index of potential human development (or the maximum IHDI that could be achieved if there were no inequality)".

get out ameripoor

>HDI
>relevant
Yeah, why don't we start using "happiness index"?

hdi is as close as you can get to measue quality of life

I'd be more interested in an official cuckedness index

Sometimes it's misty.

My quality of life is reduced here because of how much education is required just to earn €10,000 more euro a year, after tax, than someone who earns the absolute minimum to survive here.

Having a whole €10,000 in Ireland to spend on something that isnt food and shelter means people consider me very wealthy.

Its pathetic.

>Implying this matters

Call me back when you're military superpowers.

I'll be busy enjoying my life, giving zero shits about unhappy inner city niggers.

How long will we stay on 6th place?

>Is there a Cuckery-adjusted HDI?
Yes, it's the HDI 50 years into the future.

A country scores higher HDI when the lifespan is higher(why this is relevant?), the education level is higher(why this is relevant?),
>the GDP per capita is higher, the fertility rate is lower, and the inflation rate is lower.
These are the only things that matter.

When Islam dictates what quality of life means you will shoot right to the top. Give it 20 or 30 years for your demographics shift to finish.

There's no way we're behind Switzerland, especially with all these allochtonen.

They're like 30% foreigner.

really?

Fuckin Kiwi's not even on the map, never mind the list.

Glad you're not calling The Netherlands a tax haven.

longer lifespans indicates better medical coverage, less homicides, less death by other unnatural causes and so on.

higher level of education means... well... that people are better educated which is also a part in quality of life.

Italy, you post corporate tax rate but I am not a corporate.

I pay 40% of every euro I earn back to the state before I pay for insurance, food, water, rubbish collection, housing, 20% extra on every single thing I purchase as well as large taxes on fuel and alcohol.

Its capitalism for corporations and communism for Ireland's inhabitants.

Fuck, we are that low. This eternal recession ruins everything.

rip

south korea, why in every statistic I see you pass us??
I mean dafuq you doin out there that we don't?
(pic related because of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_Development_Index)

Jolly good.

I think the secret code for that ranking is "diversity".

holy shit you guys are that poor over in Ireland? it takes me two months to earn that, after tax

I am a #NorwayMissile now

I know what those indicate. The problem is, our spics and niggers don't want to go to school/live long lives. Does ebil America prevents niggers from going to school? No, they have plenty of opportunities. Does their "i don't need no school" attitude affects HID? Yes. The same with the lifespan: niggers dies from drugs and gang violence and then America has shitty life expectancy rates. Yay.

Also, in 1990 the UN put the USSR on 26th place based on the HDI. America was 16th. I already can say that this is bullshit index and they know nothing.

t. immigrant who escaped Soviet Union.

How the shit is australia up there?

fuck off kangaroo fucker, i do what i want

Mining

I make €60,000 a year and keep about €36,000 of it. A person making €30,000 a year keeps almost all of it.

Its communism.

We fucking work hard. We've been working flat out like lizards drinking since the Poms marooned us. We will have our revenge in this lifetime or the next but for now we're working.

If you take the nigs and spics out if the US stats we shoot straight up on the list. Also, interestingly, if you compare, say, our nigs to Italys nigs, the US nigs tend to have better education. It's just that America has a lot more nigs so it skews the stats downwards.

that niggers and spics drag you down on the inequality ajusted HDI is no secret

also the formular changed by now and back then there was only the 1st world (USA and allies), the udssr and 3rd world which were mostly poor coutries

If we drop our poor we go higher too.

Not an argument.

what is your profession?

Pretty much. That's why HDI is irrelevant.

that is pretty fucked up mate. why would anyone strive for a good education and career then?

Hospital laboratory scientist. My gf is german. I looked into moving over to your country.

Isnt Ireland a a Wales-tier wasteland that got "successful" through tax dumping and a real estate bubble? Why is it ruining that glorious ranking?

College is free and we live in eternal hope that the government will lower income tax.

>A person making €30,000 a year keeps almost all of it.

Sounds like bullshit. Source?

omg ireland toke over canada and america in the same time, the eternal Ireland meme was real they really are rich those fuckin lying spud shits

How should they lower income tax, if you have 12,5% corporate tax and various license loopholes, so international company senpai notices you?

Its either one thing, or another. They either tax businesses, or they tax incomes.

No tax on income < €20,000. 20% tax on income between €20,000 and €30,000. 40% tax on income < €30,000.
These are rounded figures. Keep in mind there are a lot of extra taxes that are just income tax but called something else to hide the fact we hand all our wages back to the states.

Do other countries not have "progressive" tax systems?

You dont have niggers

> 40% nigger
> Only 250 years old
> Still as developed as white nations with centuries of history.

What the hell is wrong with you Europoors?

get the fuck out

> €30,000 I mean. Not < €30,000.
Yes we do. They just happen to be white.

kek

You linked "IHDI", not HDI. US is in the top 10 of HDI.

IHDI is a Marxist invention to try to downplay the success of the US. It's like measuring the quality of a health care system by equality of affordability instead of real results.

A lot of sour grapes ITT.
It's the most childish thing to claim the top 10 countries somehow cheated their way there or that the list itself is irrelevant.
Embarrassing really.
Well done I say.

>QUADS OF TRUTH
QUADS OF TRUTH
>QUADS OF TRUTH
QUADS OF TRUTH
>QUADS OF TRUTH
QUADS OF TRUTH
>QUADS OF TRUTH
QUADS OF TRUTH

soon

Kek

We destroyed our continent twice and we're still more developed than you.

What is wrong with YOU?

>Do other countries not have "progressive" tax systems?
Here.

Its called progressive, because it is spent in a modern, tolerant and progressive way.

And you don't have whites

sweden should not be there

us is top 4 idiot

>we the best health care in the world
>*only available for the top 1%

pls

>4th

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE

SHITPOST HARDER LADS, NO WAY NORWAY IS BETTER AT IT THAN US!

Your own numbers don't add up, Seamus. You should be taking home 46,000 by the rubric you gave.

20,000 + (.8)10,000 + (.6)30,000

>Australia even higher

Why is our country so fucking great?

>has an entire continent full of resources and practically uninhabited
>still shit and full of niggers
>elects nigger president
>twice
>MUH FREEDUMZ
>'n' guns

Your argument has more holes than your policemen.

the top 1% plus the top 1% of various Arab and European countries lel

>Australia
>5Mbps internet
>not so fast

You sell it away, piece by piece.

And you are mostly White + Azn.

I don't want to be on any list that contains Sweden.

naneun ojom kidoke ibunge sengyuoni