Cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: LYNCH OP EDITION

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
→ → →
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
→ → →
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2ks_8-a50Y

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wSaP4nqIOig
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-
theguardian.com/business/2015/feb/20/loretta-lynch-confirmation-attorney-general-hsbc-scandal
wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/
youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ts6mhpWJY
youtu.be/9XN4v85zJeQ
archive.is/YuQJy
educate-yourself.org/pnl/bushclintonkatrinafund19sep05.shtml
allenbwest.com/michellejesse/hillary-campaign-forbids-press-filming-her-board-plane-this-happens-immediately
businessinsider.com/us-syria-heavy-weapons-jihadists-2012-10
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit
pastebin.com/A3dYSnLD
articles.latimes.com/2006/mar/25/nation/na-donation25
forbes.com/2005/09/11/cz_lk_billieshurricaneslide.html
iem.com/newsroom/iem-gives-100-000-to-bush-clinton-katrina-fund-to-help-people-of-the-gulf-coast-region-rebuild
charitywatch.org/charitywatch-articles/daniel-borochoff-39-s-testimony-before-the-subcommittee-on-oversight-of-the-house-committee-on-ways-and-means-hearing-on-response-by-charitable-organizations-to-the-hurricanes-katrina-and-rita/81
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX
noagendaplayer.com/listen/824/19-19
ghostbin.com/paste/pgeps
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?pref=2&pli=1
foxnews.com/story/2006/08/29/following-money-donated-in-aftermath-hurricane-katrina.html
bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11899506
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2013/09/214047.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2FekMaTQc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Charles Ortel needs to be required reading ITT. He also should be in the sticky.

charlesortel.com

Also, We seriously need to look more into the Grameen Bank lead. It was mentioned yesterday. There is evidence that the Clintons were using the Greenam bank for money laundering and political power in Bangladesh.

Check out links in these posts

Also, update links in sticky to archives of the fbi posts

that was embarrassing. gonna blame it on the lack of sleep

bump

Can someone please give me the unaltered photo of Bill looking like he's at deaths door

I don't like the theme.

Reposting user's dump cause I feel bad for ruining his effort in the fucked up thread I made:

“As Hillary famously noted, the Clintons were “dead broke” when they left the White House in 2001”
“Because the Clintons’ financial public disclosures are given in ranges, it’s impossible
to know their precise net worth. The Clintons’ confirmed income between 2001 and 2012 was at least $136.5 million, according to the Washington Post. USA Today estimates Bill Clinton’s personal net worth to be $55 million. That’s a very big jump from “dead broke” in a very short time.
“During Hillary’s years of public service, the Clintons have conducted or facilitated hundreds of large transactions (either as private citizens or government officials) with foreign governments, corporations, and private financiers. Some of these transactions have put millions in their own pockets thanks to Bill’s lucrative lecture career. Others were part of US foreign policy. Others put millions into their legacy project, the Clinton Foundation. As we will see, the sums involved are nothing short of staggering.”
“Washington’s exportable sex appeal has continued to grow even as the modern political game has grown so repellent to so many Americans. It is hard to pinpoint exactly when this started, but it seemed to again coincide with the arrival of Bill Clinton. As big money is an inherently sexy lure, Clinton’s hiring of a Wall Street mega-titan, Robert Rubin, to be his Treasury secretary created an aura of wealth creation in the city that hadn’t existed”
“Bill Clinton’s winning presidential campaign of 1992 also spawned the Rise of the Celebrity Operative. While there have always been famous or infamous political aides (Ted Sorensen for JFK, Lee Atwater for Reagan and Bush 41), the Clinton campaign ushered in a fascination with “entourage” characters such as James Carville and George Stephanopoulos, among others, who themselves became stand-alone brands.

“On October 6, 1999, Anheuser-Busch Companies gave the first of five payments totaling $1 million for the William J. Clinton Presidential Library and Museum (or Clinton Library for short), which was funded in part by donations given through the Clinton Foundation. As the New York Times reported, less than a month earlier “the Clinton administration’s Federal Trade Commission dropped a bid to regulate beer, wine, and liquor advertising” allegedly aimed at underage drinkers.8
In May 1999 a bankruptcy attorney from Chicago named William A. Brandt Jr. also pledged $1 million. At the time the Clinton Justice Department was investigating Brandt’s testimony to Congress to determine whether he had lied under oath concerning a Clinton fundraiser and the lobbying of federal officials. Three months later, in August, the Department of Justice dropped the investigation and determined that “prosecution is not warranted”
“In 1999 Dr. Richard Machado Gonzalez and his lawyer, Miguel Lausell, were lobbying President Clinton to boost Puerto Rican hospital Medicare reimbursements. This would benefit, among others, Machado, who owned one of the eligible hospitals. Eight months prior to Clinton proposing increased Medicare payments, Lausell gave the Clinton Library a $1 million gift. Machado gave”
“On his last day in office, President Clinton infamously pardoned Rich, sending shockwaves through Washington. The pardon came after his ex-wife, Denise Rich, donated $100,000 to Hillary’s 2000 Senate campaign, $450,000 to the Clinton Library, and $1 million to the Democratic Party.
Condemnation of the whole affair was immediate and nearly universal. Maureen Dowd labeled the Clintons as “grifters” and the New York Times bemoaned President Clinton’s “outrageous abuse of the pardoning power.”10 Former president Jimmy Carter called it “disgraceful.”11 Even

Lmfao
youtu.be/wSaP4nqIOig

longtime Clinton supporters, like James Carville and Terry McAuliffe, were critical.12 The Washington Post wondered if the “defining characteristic” of Bill and Hillary Clinton was that “they have no capacity for embarrassment.”
“Once liberated from the White House, Bill hit the lecture circuit, collecting $105.5 million from 2001 through 2012 and raising hundreds of millions of dollars for the Clinton Foundation. Significantly, his biggest payments came not from sources in the United States but from foreign investors, businesses, and governments eager to please the former president—and probably hungry for access to the corridors of American power. Meanwhile, Hillary was quickly rising in the ranks of the US Senate, gaining influence and power, especially on matters concerning national security and foreign policy. When she ran for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2008, her power prospects rocketed. While Barack Obama’s unexpected victory in the Democratic primaries apparently derailed this inexorable ascent, she still ended up in an even more powerful position than before.”
This is from This town and Clinton cash.

HSBC the bank that laundered two billion for drug cartels also gave 81 million to the Clinton foundation.
They include Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining magnate and one of the foundation’s biggest financial backers, and Richard Caring, the British retail magnate who, the bank’s internal records show, used his tax-free Geneva account to transfer $1m into the New York-based foundation
Giustra’s Swiss HSBC account, created in 2002, contained up to $10m in the 2006-2007 period. Lawyers for the mining magnate said that he held the account for investment purposes, and that it was in compliance with Canadian laws that required disclosure of foreign assets
Another Clinton foundation donor who had a HSBC account in the tax haven is Jeffrey Epstein, the hedge fund manager and convicted sex offender who once flew the former president on his private jet for charity events in Africa
Epstein donated to the foundation through HSBC! The judge who did not prosecute HSBC was appointed by Bill Clinton
theguardian.com/us-news/2015/feb/10/hillary-clinton-foundation-donors-hsbc-swiss-bank
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2013-07-02/hsbc-judge-approves-1-9b-drug-money-
laundering-accord
Combined with
theguardian.com/business/2015/feb/20/loretta-lynch-confirmation-attorney-general-hsbc-scandal
Lynch fumbled the investigation.
wnd.com/2016/07/comey-has-long-history-of-clinton-related-cases/
Comey covered for the Clintons on multiple occasions.
Lynch and Comey have been tag teaming to protect Clinton Interests. Mean that the Clinton foundation almost certainly is tied deeply to HSBC own money laundering to the point that Clinton appointees are the ones who killed the case against HSBC. Epstein and other elites use accounts from Switzerland to move their money to the Clinton foundation. HSBC has the account, and the elite will move his money through the foundation. We know now where the money hides when inactive and where it is active

youtube.com/watch?v=c_Ts6mhpWJY

good short video on the clinton foundation for redpilling normies by ryan dawson

youtu.be/9XN4v85zJeQ

Haitian earthquake money etc. I wanted to go over some more basics on some of its methods of money Laundering , and influence peddling, Giustra & Blumenthal.

Have an angry/disillusioned bump, just came from the SGDQ thread and watched this shit.

The Haiti angle can be used for angering blacks against her.

The picture Im getting is that they use overseas shell corporations and charities to launder money. If the Grameen angle is true, they bought this bangladeshi guy by getting him a nobel prize, he then started a shitload of "charities" and a probe by the bangladesh gov revealed he was laundering money through his charities. Hillary fought tooth and nail to get the gov not to probe gameen, even getting her congress buddies to write the leader of bangladesh. Why? whats wrong with a probe if you arent covering something up? Remind you of any recent events? Well they ousted her friend due to the probe and took over the grameen bank.

My point is, I think this is a microcosm of their scheme. I think they use patsies to generate a widely diversified network of sheel companies and charities for two reasons: political power (hegemony) and money laundering. They donate their foundation money to the charities so it loks good, but in reality its just being squirreled away.

B u m p
u
m
p

So apparently there's really important information that needs to be dug up regarding BOWE BERGDAHL and bad shit that happened in india and pakistan which is somehow related to him.

>Look a the timeline for Bergdahl, and for every damn thing that happened in Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India during that timeline.
>Look up just bad things in India and Pakistan that would likely cause them to retaliate if things got bad.

Bump

I suppose we should continue looking into the London connection, and CF's ties to the gulf states.

sounds like wading through a sea of shit

godspeed, user

>I did work in Psyops once

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Your IQs must be about 80. Fucking hell.

Oh and btw I work for the FBI too ;^)

Honestly I think any connection is worth pursuing. Don't just say "she got a shit ton of cash from the saudis, how suspicious". Find a monetary connection (shit ton of cash from the saudis) and a tangible reaction (clinton goes easy on the saudis). This establishes a correlation between the cash and politcal action.

How do we prove that the correlation is a causation?
This is nearly impossible. It may be in her emails or aides emails. However, the more questionable correlations we find the higher percentage chance that we will find causation.

If you want to investigate mney laundering, find a shell corp/charity that the CF is monetarily tied to and try to follow a cash chain to see if you can verify that the funds went where they were supposed to or if they just got passed around more groups through grants and shit

Like I said, the more correlations we find the better and theres a zillion leads to follow

I'm not checking into it, got stuff to do and I'm mostly just observing these threads

Why is this not being updated and in the OP?
archive.is/YuQJy

I was only making a suggestion. I've been up all night watching over the threads, and I'm currently on my break at work. So I don't got time and little energy.

But for those who are waking up now, I hope you continue the search and find something new.

Good luck, everyone.

The Clinton Foundation was directly tired to the recovery after Hurricane Katrina and the Indian Ocean tsunami of 2004, both widely seen as failures. Katrina especially was explicitly tasked to the Bush-Clinton Katrina fund and the slow and inefficient rebuilding process was blamed on Bush and became a significant element which made him increasingly unpopular with the American people.

If we can find direct connections to the Clinton Foundation laundering and pocketing US charity funds and one of the greatest humanitarian blunders of the past decade(aside from Haiti which Clinton was also directly connected to), it'll be some fucking dirt. I'm looking into it now.

Were any of you guys in the MSM AMA thread today? It is archived now, but the person uploaded a video of Hildog climbing some stairs, only to struggle and nearly fall over.

Apparently her health is terrible and the white house has given the media direct orders not to show Hillary anywhere near a staircase lest she comes across as weak in the public's eye.

The person that uploaded it removed it fairly quickly. Only a handful of people downloaded it. I really want to add that to our propaganda memes.

woah link?

Do we have the clinton foundation records from 2005? How much money went to the katrina effort. Start there, then attempt to follow the cash. Find what groups they gave it to. Dig up thier financials, see where the money went

The guy who was making these threads dipped out and we were over the bump limit, so I just copy/pasted what he had in the OP. feel free to take over on the next one cause I've been up all night

Trying to catch up on things here. When was the last time/s FBIanon showed up, what did he/she say? Links to posts would be great TIA

Sources across the net say it was upwards of $100 million. Strangely nobody has talked about it since it was in the news in 2005, nobody seems to have investigated it like the other funds.

Also, this: educate-yourself.org/pnl/bushclintonkatrinafund19sep05.shtml
While I don't believe it entirely it's a bit spooky.

Hence why I am asking, the video has been deleted.
Here is the thread:
The link is in there but the video no longer exists. I have been looking on youtube. There are some videos of Hillary falling at the top of some stairs getting on a plane, but I don't think it is the same one

whats the actual deal with Benghazi? Im trying to educate myself about Clintons role

here's the archive to the topic that started it all.

Gun running, chris stevens was running guns to rebels and the us used isis to mop up the evidence

Wait Stevens was a bad guy too?

allenbwest.com/michellejesse/hillary-campaign-forbids-press-filming-her-board-plane-this-happens-immediately

I know that you guys are doing good work digging out clinton's skeletons out of their closet, but how do we get this to the normies? We can't just scream at them from the hill tops, we have to drag them to water and force them to drink it

http:// archive . is /RffAd

Weird that it wouldn't let me copy it.

Last month The Times of London reported that a Libyan ship "carrying the largest consignment of weapons for Syria … has docked in Turkey." The shipment reportedly weighed 400 tons and included SA-7 surface-to-air anti-craft missiles and rocket-propelled grenades.

Those heavy weapons are most likely from Muammar Gaddafi's stock of about 20,000 portable heat-seeking missiles—the bulk of them SA-7s—that the Libyan leader obtained from the former Eastern bloc. Reuters reports that Syrian rebels have been using those heavy weapons to shoot down Syrian helicopters and fighter jets.

The ship's captain was "a Libyan from Benghazi and the head of an organization called the Libyan National Council for Relief and Support," which was presumably established by the new government.

That means that Ambassador Stevens had only one person—Belhadj—between him and the Benghazi man who brought heavy weapons to Syria.

businessinsider.com/us-syria-heavy-weapons-jihadists-2012-10

He was a middleman and they snuffed him

we already have a memetic division. the instructions haven't been posted ITT yet it seems

Buy a giant screen in different big cities and have a video played for normies to see. News outlets won't put it up so we have to do it ourselves.

Clinton as Secretary of State played a focal diplomatic, administrative, and covert role in destroying the country of Libya because it opposed the globalist's interests and because it competed with the Saudi's oil industry. The stable if totalitarian government was taken down with aid from radical Islamic terrorists(funded by NATO) and NATO airstrikes, the very leader of Libya was dragged out into the street and murdered by foreigners and rioters who were released from prisons by US and foreign agents. The US government tried to play off the civil war and resulting chaos like they liberated the country and it became more stable and happy because of it. However the Americans at the US embassy feared for their lives because everything became more dangerous afterward and they thought they could be attacked any day. US ambassador Christopher Stevens begged Hillary for months and months for more security but she denied and ignored him. She didn't want machine guns, more soldiers, or sandbags at the embassy because it would make it look like their operations to destroy Libya didn't actually make the country safer. Because his requests were ignored(including on the day of) the embassy was overrun by terrorists, killing four Americans including the ambassador who was dragged out into the street, raped, mutilated, and burned alive. Hillary Clinton denied any involvement afterward while under investigation, but all evidence suggests otherwise. She was both directly responsible for creating the threat to the Americans at Benghazi, as well as making it impossible to defend themselves from it. And when four Americans were brutally murdered she denied all involvement. There was so much fire on her when it happened that she was taken out of her position as Secretary of State and laid low until this election, amazingly most Americans forgot how much they hated her and how bad they saw her only three years ago.

Like the way you think, but I would just hack into the satellites so they would force to show our findings on clinton 24/7 on every channel instead

Either way, we must do something. Are our tweets trending?

Good morning /cfg/

The google docs link in the OP looks a lot different from when I looked at it earlier this week. It used to have a lot more info and had these notes about the various topics and "USE CTRL+F"

Am I viewing the wrong doc or did something happen?

I was the one who posted the stuff about Fethulla Gulen and Teneo and was wondering if it ever made it in to the archive.

She fell boarding a plane back when she was secretary of state. I doubt it is paranoia that it will happen again. It must be due to health reasons.

This new video, however, is supposed to be recent and no one from the dems knows that she has been filmed falling, she would be mega pissed if it leaked, people would see her as weak and her health would be a concern for many. I want to laugh at the old cunt

>tfw had to sift through piles of shit to find this thead

why is this being slided

BUSH KATRINA FUND DETAILS

pastebin.com/A3dYSnLD

For some reason it was detected as spam when I tried to post it here and also detected as spam on pastebin.

it's not being slid most people just don't care since nothing good has come out of this general yet

articles.latimes.com/2006/mar/25/nation/na-donation25

Only negative report I can find on the fund. It seems like it was never investigated so none of it's details have been released that I can find. I'll keep hunting.

lol go fuck yourself.
tons of good shit has come out of it and tons more will shill.

Bump for the best thing Sup Forums has done in years.

Thanks but i wanted to know what, if any communications we've had from FBIanon since the thread he/she made after the feds announced no charges for clinton. Think the thread was called 'statement and reading list' and the image was a nazi symbol with a quote from Goerbals

Everyone in /cfg/ is either botnet shilling, researching, posting their findings, or shitposting. The most productive members spend most of their time investigating and only post when they find something, hence we're kinda inactive.

like what? this general is buckshot and all the faggots spamming links to it in other threads are annoying

like half a million eyeballs on the propoganda we've made. like the evidence on the clintons and their foundation dug up.

forbes.com/2005/09/11/cz_lk_billieshurricaneslide.html
iem.com/newsroom/iem-gives-100-000-to-bush-clinton-katrina-fund-to-help-people-of-the-gulf-coast-region-rebuild
charitywatch.org/charitywatch-articles/daniel-borochoff-39-s-testimony-before-the-subcommittee-on-oversight-of-the-house-committee-on-ways-and-means-hearing-on-response-by-charitable-organizations-to-the-hurricanes-katrina-and-rita/81

>"The Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund, which may have collected the third most at $110 million, has been quick at raising money but slow in deciding what to do with it. Not until December 7, over three months after Katrina hit the Gulf, did it apply for tax-exempt status with the IRS and announce how it will distribute the bulk of its donations. The former Presidents' Fund said that it will give $40 million to charitable funds formed by the governors of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama, $30 million for colleges and schools in the three states, and $20 million for a faith-based partnership, which will decide how to distribute it. It is surprising that it took so long to allocate these funds since most went to grantee organizations that are serving as intermediaries in deciding which organizations or people will be the final recipients of these donations. Also, as of December 7, the former Presidents' Fund has not publicly announced on its Internet site or in its press releases who will serve on its full governing board. Donors need to know this to make an informed giving decision."

how can I contribute

I'm a journalist with a large, normie audience. What has been found that wasn't already known?

The search function helps my friend. Either search cfg, or clinton. You'll find it in seconds. I took a break earlier from digging. Went over to the slide threads and started spamming racist Hillary memes. Most people ignored them obviously but I got some summerfags to pass them on.

read this and start digging:

or read this and start meming:

pastebin.com/hack9Z6G

ammo here:

sli.mg/a/Itrg2Y
sli.mg/a/itrtzz
sli.mg/a/f4emzK
sli.mg/a/ig9VWX

So they took three months to establish a web of groups willing to help launder the money

Nothing that will communicate to normies. Damit jim give us time.

This reminds me of something that needs looking into:

A few weeks ago the State Department got in trouble for deleting video and transcript mentioning a trip that Clinton took to Iran (at that time visit to Iran were not permitted due to sanctions - was before talks were "officially" opened).

During this time, Clinton's plane crashed in Oman I believe. I think this is what caused her concussion (not the stomach flu).

What's also worth noting: this plane also had on board one of the Seal Team Six members, who died in that plane crash. Remember how all those "heroes" except the hagiographer that put out the book with the official story, just concidentally happened to die months after Osama's death was announced?

So the trip made to Iran was illegal, one of the Seal Team Six dudes dies during this time, the story has obviously been scrubbed from the media and state dept. records. And Hillary was Secretary of State during this time.

I have to run out and take care of some errands, but to those interested give this a listen (the link below is the exact moment they start talking about this topic):

noagendaplayer.com/listen/824/19-19

(to those unfamiliar the No Agenda Show is a media deconstruction podcast. They have no advertisers or underwriters and are completely listener supported. Great source of information)

Thanks!!

Not much by journalists, no, but plenty has been found that the average normie does not.

This thread isn't about bringing down the Clinton Foundation and causing a revolution to overthrow the government. It's about finding out Hillary's secrets, most of which revolve around the foundation, and getting that info out to the normies to prevent them from voting for her.

We've also been spamming her racist shit and KKK ties on social media. Niggers are retweeting that shit. Every one of them that decides not to vote for her is a small victory, faggot.

I feel like if it wasn't for these threads we wouldn't see investigations into the Clinton Foundation being mentioned on the MSM and being brought up and confirmed during Comey's hearing. Nobody seemed to have known or cared about the foundation until these threads started and our findings and memes spread outward. I mean the Clinton Foundation is mentioned on Fox now as another controversy for Clinton next to Benghazi and the Emails. That's huge considering nobody even really knew or cared a month ago.

I'm not saying we're responsible for everything but we've definitely played a part, and I'm proud to be here just for that.

Digging for information, making connections, setting up twitter botnet, making/collecting memes, discourse with people you know to start to get them to question what is going on and to look into it for themselves.

For example, at the current moment BLM terrorism is what the tavistock machine is churning out, so we're using that to make BLM types turn on hillary. To get a hashtag like #HillaryIsWhite or #IfSheWasBlack trending on a twitter with a sizable follower base would be very benficial. Perhaps there is a more poignant tag you can come up with, or a meme image that someone hasn't thought of yet.

These threads didnt start the investigation. ITs been ongoing. Check out the book clinton cash

I'll keep lurking then and leak anything to you all that I find out about

>I'm a journalist with a large, normie audience. What has been found that wasn't already known?

Known? Nothing as our source of info is the internet. Buzzing around the public? How about the re-focus on the foundation? The refocus on Bill's rape victims? The pedo shit? Hillary's deteriorating health?

I'm more of a memer than a digger but peruse the google doc:

Thanks, that helps. We need people working all angles

That's interesting. FBI user told us to follow state department officials that had made donations to the CF in recent years. Maybe someone helped to cover all this up.

Updated and compressed Clinton Foundation General thread archive.
ghostbin.com/paste/pgeps

/cfg/ Backup.
docs.google.com/document/d/184csN1oQdRRhnzqAC5p90ySYgcS91GAO4FybPqZD_0s/edit?pref=2&pli=1

Praise Kek, brothers and sisters.

Reminder that ideas spread like diseases. A little memeing now may create a huge confirmation bias on the minds of the targeted audience. After that, perhaps they will start putting things together themselves.

We should start trying to push the #ShesNotWithYou hashtag along with all the racist shit she has said lately. Disenfranchising her black vote would be kek.

foxnews.com/story/2006/08/29/following-money-donated-in-aftermath-hurricane-katrina.html

Obviously, but the subject matter was repressed by the media and generally unknown by people at large until recently. Books have been released(Clinton Cash in particular), read by Miller at rallies to thousands of people, questioned about by Chaffetz on live TV and confirmed relevant by the head of the FBI, mentioned on Fox regularly, and now circulates on social media alongside the email and Benghazi controversy. It's gone from "conspiracy theory' to outright mainstream and while we didn't do it ourselves our meme warfare certainly contributed.

Bump for freedom.

MAGA

Don't tell people what to think, instead sugest what to think. People respond better to suggestions than orders. Give small amounts of information at each time. Big chunks of information make the message less likely to be read.

bump for the cause

Don't make it pro Trump, but make it extremely anti Hillary.

Heres the money shot from your link

KASICH: And what happened with that money?

STAMP: That was the problem. Is that they went around the country raising the money and they didn't really tell people what they were going to do with it. I had a problem then that you should never give to a charity that's vague or deceptive in what they're raising money for. It's like investing in a for-profit company without knowing what they are going to do with it.

Today, just three weeks later — just three weeks ago, I'm sorry, William Gray and Pastor T.D. Jakes from Texas and the Religious Advisory Committee has resigned from the Clinton-Bush Katrina relief fund because they are not even sure that the charities and churches they are giving to exist.

How much you want to bet those churches they couldnt find just cycled the money into another clinton controlled group

Godspeed

This has nothing to do with trump, except he is implicated because he contributed to the CF. It may have been an innocent contribution, but may not be.

I think #SheAintWithUs would be more effective, yours sounds like it's coming from the white community speaking down to the black community, no offense. This version speaks more from the PoV of the PoC.

FBIanon said he used it to obtain building permits

agreed

>It may have been an innocent contribution, but may not be.

Even if it wasn't exactly innocent, Mr. Trump isn't the first rich guy the Clinton machine got/extorted money from for one of a thousand reasons.

Crooks are crooks. Don't invite them over for dinner.

I have to head out for the day. Keep digging guys. I'm telling you the grameen bank is a solid lead if anyone will follow it up.

bbc.com/news/world-south-asia-11899506
state.gov/r/pa/prs/ps/2013/09/214047.htm

He said it was disguised as that, what it was actually for was SAP access, which does implicate him due to the nature of SAPs.

>TFW Sup Forums is incorruptible

youtube.com/watch?v=Hu2FekMaTQc

At this point I'm starting to believe we need to second guess and check every single financial thing she's ever done because so far everything has been horribly shady.

This. Add in something that can make you perceive a Trump bias and they'll disregard it. Pretending to be a Bernout is the best way to go.

#SheAintWithUs #BlackLivesMatter just sounds golden together. Imagine them chanting that outside of the DNC or her rallies.

I have a theory

The clinton foundation is a new way of imperialism.

money from qatar and saudis are funneled in to get weapons and get the state department to implicitly support buying land overseas, including mineral and farm rights, which will be important come climate change time.

when climate change hits, famine may hit parts of the world via draught. Saudis and qatar, being clinton bros, have support via the clinton foundation to make their occupations of Africa legal, or get enough support to make SOMEONES occupation legal, be it a UN or US occupation.

Literally selling africa, then as the africans starve and try to resist the global powers that be say "well its legal" and squash the uprisings.

This is the most recent I know of.

#SheGetsRich while #WeGetDEAD
#JusticeForJohnAshe
(jk, BLM types aren't allowed by their handlers to know who John Ashe was, ironically)

>New imperalism
Idiot. Its about slavery, yes, but not just in monkeyland but worlwide. Now go back to school and get indoctrinated