>the Pam loses the baby 8 months in episode
When did the writers stop trying?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JeR2s2goaoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rZVAQSSWVVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They were different times

the office wasnt funny sorry to burst your bubble

At what point did The Office turn into a show made for college-aged women? I realized it around the Chris Brown wedding parody shit but it was well before that.

Turning kevin into an actual retard is worse than the character assassination that happened to andy.

What did they do to diminish Andy as a character? He started off as a loud, obnoxious, unfunny retard and ended as a loud, probably gay, obnoxious unfunny retard

what changed?

He was all of that but he always seemed to have genuine moments too. Especially in seasons 3-4-5. To me the whole boat thing and ignoring Erin then sabotaging her relationship was very odd. I like what they did with him in the finale though.

The office is one of the best examples of characters getting flanderized. In the last two seasons they completely butchered so many characters

I never really saw him or just about any Ed Helms character as anybody other than "that guy I want to punch in the face until he dies"

He has no range, he just plays retard millennial dad #5 over and over again

The planking was a one off scene in that episode, and yes it was cringe-worthy and terrible, but the parkour stuff was funny for its time and made sense in the context of Michael / Dwight. I don't remember Michael ever doing gangnam style, that shit was way past the Office, years after michael left the show I think. I don't remember Pam having a miscarriage either, was this in season 8? I don't remember any of that garbage aside from that shit subplot where they go open some store in florida for that stupid triangle tablet shit.

shows like the office get bad once all the characters start building themselves up and becoming friends
the last 3 seasons were a huge circlejerk

>that episode where pam drunk dials jim when shes in college having fun at a party

What's wrong with this one?

It was pretty obvious that Sabre was Hewlett-Packard, from the obnoxious out-of-touch CEO woman to the garbage tablet that was clearly worse than everything already available. But people that weren't aware of that industry probably wouldn't have gotten those references, so I don't know why they made that such a major focus of those seasons of the show.

everything after the episode shown after Super bowl went total apeshit

i love the first 4 seasons, havent watched anything after season 7. Its impossible to understand crappy everything went

>That episode where Jim pranked Will Ferrel so hard he got brain damage

youtube.com/watch?v=JeR2s2goaoQ

youtube.com/watch?v=rZVAQSSWVVo

Childhood is when you root for Jim, adulthood is when you realize Dwight was the best guy.

HR would be all over this company

The fact that Jim was always such a giant piece of shit is exactly why I didn't have a problem with Pam getting some BBC from the camera guy in the later seasons

>the episode where Creed is revealed to be the Scranton Strangler

Creed is the worst character and adds nothing to the show

The episode where Michael tries to fire him and Creed just says "No you're not firing me" is pretty great.

This, he's literally BAZINGA tier

Then again, by the last 2 seasons everybody was

Hey now, the parkour bit was hilarious. Planking was fucking terrible.

The Office is fucking terrible past season 3-4, after that it became way too crazy and it lost the simple charm season 1 had

Fan theory is that Kevin realized he gets more screentime playing a dumbass than being a boring fat accountant.

He's hamming it up for the cameras.

>few you saw the decline and didn't even bother watching the last season

Wew, looks like I dodged a fucking bullet lads

How the FUCK do you lose a baby 8 months in? Was she in a car accident? Did she fall down the stairs? Honestly, sounds like she was drinking or on drugs. This is a terrible expectation to set for people.

Actually makes sense. The people in The Office were basic, boring people in some insignificant shithole of a town. Just the kind of people who would get super caught up in lame trends to try to feel like they're part of something.

T. Creed attempting misdirect

>Jim and Pams wedding is a reenactment of a YouTube video

Christ why

Wait what

Finally someone who agrees with me. That prime time spot went to their heads. Pure lunacy

thanks for existing user

Don't fucking reply to me